Bubba's Encore: I Did Not Have Sex With That Sex Slave

Oh, this is getting good. And the Dems are DOOMED if they select Hillary as their 2016 candidate.

It's hard to decide who is the bigger sleazeball: Prince Andrew or Bubba, but I'm going to go with the latter.

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein's island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.

Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

(snip)

Clinton's connection to Epstein, who worked as a financier and education philanthropist before more than 40 women came forward with claims about him being a sexual predator, has been long-established, but The Enquirer also tells how the former president was also friends with some of Epstein's seedy acquaintances.

The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

While he cut off ties with Epstein, this woman's abuses apparently did not end their relationship as she was reportedly one of the 400 guests at Chelsea Clinton's 2010 wedding....

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Daily Mail Online

Is Bill Clinton running for something?

This allegation is 10-13 years old.

Unless there is a capital crime involved isn't there a statute of limitations?

Is this an attempt to blame Hillary for any of this? What is there that connects her to the abuse of these children?

It seems a little desperate to bring this up now.

The GOP failed with the hysterical allegation surrounding Benghazi. Now it's on to Bill porking under age girls? OR is his crime just knowing this sleaseball Epstein? Are there manifests declaring Clinton was actually on planes that filed flight plans to this mysterious island? You do realize that any island with an airport on it also has a name. This post just has to many vague references.

Being a pilot I see many holes in this story involving flights with Clinton supposedly involved. The facts are just too easily checked. I see nothing here that includes facts.

What this thread is telling me that the GOP is going to try to pawn off another dog to run for prez.

Haven't you idiots learned that how you can win the White House is to admit that the last GOP president made horrible mistakes. Just be honest and own up to the wrongs. Your lying and sleazy methods may work to cripple congress but it won't get a bad candidate elected to the most powerful position on the planet.

We already know about Bill being a sexual predator. That really isn't Hillary's fault.
Oh dear little libby, your trying to tie a senator for a speech he made 12 years ago to him being a racist. So this story should kill Hillary's chance. Who would want a pedophile back into the Whitehouse?

Obama attended Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years?

Oh wait, the hypocrites who are hypocritical about everything do not see any correlation.

Miserable pieces of shit.

Last edited:
Translation: deflection, nonsequitur, ad hominem. But I will give you props for not flat out lying that you would not be bashing a Republican in similar circumstances for all the mileage you could get out of it.

The point I am making is that NONE of us--Democrat or Republican--should be setting the bar so low for what we expect of our elected representatives. Just having a D or R after a name is NOT sufficient reason to believe he or she is qualified or well suited to be in high office.

And, the point I am making is that a person's track record and reputation is ALL we have to go on to evaluate whether a person is qualified and well suited to be in high office. All Americans should set the bar very high for those we put in power and authority over us all. Electing Hillary and, by association, Bill to high office is setting the bar very low indeed.

Of course, most of what you say is absolutely right, but has nothing to do with the manufactured, unfounded accusations being hurled over this. Come back when you have some legitimate evidence, because until then, it's nothing more than more birther shit.

The point is that the suspicions are not 'unfounded' as I have taken some time and made some effort to explain. But those who will justify ANYTHING done by a Democrat of course will not be impressed no matter how much 'evidence' is put out there.

How about I copy and save this post of yours to have at the ready the next time you decide to make a comment about a Republican who has been accused of something but for which there is no 'proof'. Will you demand as much from yourself in being objective and dismissing unfounded allegations as you seem to require of those of us who don't share your ideology?

Saving it sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sorry, but your and your group saying he is a sleazbag with a history of being a sleazbag. just didn't hit me as founding for the claims. Perhaps you can remind me of what that foundation was, or point out which post you did that in. Accusations are not evidence. Accusations from a rabid group of mud slingers are not relevant. The fact that there is a loud echo chamber of those accusations isn't a foundation.

Oh for heavens sake. Google:
Gennifer Flowers
Monika Lewinsky
Paula Jones
Kathleen Willey
Juanita Brodderick
Elizabeth Ward Gracen
Dolly Kyle Browning
LD Browning, Arkansas state trooper's, deposition
among others

Look up why Clinton was held in contempt of court by a New York Judge, why he has been barred from arguing before the Supreme Court of the USA and why he was disbarred by the Arkansas State Bar. Did all of it hold up as uncontestable under closer scrutiny? Of course not, but a lot of it did. You simply cannot get around all those years of that kind of history without admitting there is a definite sleaze factor.

Even with a "D" after his name.

And that leaves room to at least raise eyebrows when it comes out that Epstein had at least 22 telephone numbers for Bill Clinton and/or his aides, some on speed dial, and that Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor to an island where it came out in court that sex orgies with young women, at least some underaged, were the norm. Epstein went to prison for it and remains on the sexual offender registry to this day.
oh jebus Foxy.... IF ANYTHING, the fact that Epstein had 22 phone numbers of Clinton and his PHILANTHROPY aides, it SHOWS that this Epstein's relationship involved Clinton's philanthropy.... unless you weirdly think all of Clinton's 10-20 aids are being paid merely to set up sex orgies with Epstein??? WHERE is your head in this.... where is your common sense?

AND you are WRONG on Clinton being disbarred..... he was NEVER disbarred, his license was SUSPENDED for 5 years....there IS a difference....

So maybe you should get your FACTS straight before you continue with this gossip....?

And fyi it made me sick when the Lewinsky crud came out, and I couldn't even stand to hear Clinton's voice...if he was on the news or had a press conference, I had to shut the tv off, just not to puke from hearing him...

But this tabloid speculating that you are doing, is simply wrong, and has no basis in any fact.
In bold....
Neither did the rumor started by Harry Reid saying that Romney had not paid taxes in 10 years. Curious....what was your reaction when you heard THAT rumor?

Besides hardcore Democrat/Clinton sycophants, no one's surprised Bill Clinton hangs out with pervert pedophiles. The man is a serial sex predator. He's gotten away with it all these years because he's a well-protected powerful Globalist Elite. If he were anyone else, he would likely be in prison. So fuck him and his pedophile buddy.

Of course, most of what you say is absolutely right, but has nothing to do with the manufactured, unfounded accusations being hurled over this. Come back when you have some legitimate evidence, because until then, it's nothing more than more birther shit.

The point is that the suspicions are not 'unfounded' as I have taken some time and made some effort to explain. But those who will justify ANYTHING done by a Democrat of course will not be impressed no matter how much 'evidence' is put out there.

How about I copy and save this post of yours to have at the ready the next time you decide to make a comment about a Republican who has been accused of something but for which there is no 'proof'. Will you demand as much from yourself in being objective and dismissing unfounded allegations as you seem to require of those of us who don't share your ideology?

Saving it sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sorry, but your and your group saying he is a sleazbag with a history of being a sleazbag. just didn't hit me as founding for the claims. Perhaps you can remind me of what that foundation was, or point out which post you did that in. Accusations are not evidence. Accusations from a rabid group of mud slingers are not relevant. The fact that there is a loud echo chamber of those accusations isn't a foundation.

Oh for heavens sake. Google:
Gennifer Flowers
Monika Lewinsky
Paula Jones
Kathleen Willey
Juanita Brodderick
Elizabeth Ward Gracen
Dolly Kyle Browning
LD Browning, Arkansas state trooper's, deposition
among others

Look up why Clinton was held in contempt of court by a New York Judge, why he has been barred from arguing before the Supreme Court of the USA and why he was disbarred by the Arkansas State Bar. Did all of it hold up as uncontestable under closer scrutiny? Of course not, but a lot of it did. You simply cannot get around all those years of that kind of history without admitting there is a definite sleaze factor.

Even with a "D" after his name.

And that leaves room to at least raise eyebrows when it comes out that Epstein had at least 22 telephone numbers for Bill Clinton and/or his aides, some on speed dial, and that Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor to an island where it came out in court that sex orgies with young women, at least some underaged, were the norm. Epstein went to prison for it and remains on the sexual offender registry to this day.
oh jebus Foxy.... IF ANYTHING, the fact that Epstein had 22 phone numbers of Clinton and his PHILANTHROPY aides, it SHOWS that this Epstein's relationship involved Clinton's philanthropy.... unless you weirdly think all of Clinton's 10-20 aids are being paid merely to set up sex orgies with Epstein??? WHERE is your head in this.... where is your common sense?

AND you are WRONG on Clinton being disbarred..... he was NEVER disbarred, his license was SUSPENDED for 5 years....there IS a difference....

So maybe you should get your FACTS straight before you continue with this gossip....?

And fyi it made me sick when the Lewinsky crud came out, and I couldn't even stand to hear Clinton's voice...if he was on the news or had a press conference, I had to shut the tv off, just not to puke from hearing him...

But this tabloid speculating that you are doing, is simply wrong, and has no basis in any fact.
In bold....
Neither did the rumor started by Harry Reid saying that Romney had not paid taxes in 10 years. Curious....what was your reaction when you heard THAT rumor?
There were many facts supporting Romney avoiding taxes by going over seas....including having accounts in the Swiss bank that was busted, and Americans using the tax evasion scheme with this bank, were given amnesty if they closed their accounts and put their money back in to America... And Romney closed his bank account with the Swiss at the precise time that amnesty was given. I'm not certain we do know whether or not Romney participated in the amnesty given for those Americans who illegal put their money in Swiss funds for those years he refused to show.... are you? There is no doubt, that Reid thought he knew the answer to that, and was trying to get Romney to fess up....it back fired on him. And YES, Reid should not have done that..especially if he knew this private info about Romney getting amnesty was due to his power within the gvt!!!! Reid should have been sanctioned in some way if this is what he did....

This article is from the National Enquirer, for normal people, that should give ya a heads up....

In addition to this, it is the worst thing you can label a person, especially without a single fact to support it....a pedophile.

And, to have to REACH for a National Enquirer speculative article to try to politically discredit Hillary by insinuating and calling Bill a Pedophile is about as low as you can get, in this dirty political world that we live in...

You want to call him a sleaze, a womanizer, a sexual predator...fine, but THIS pedophile thing just shows your and others... true, deep down in the soul character, and it ain't pretty, by any means....imho.

but go a head,... carry on with it.... it's ALL okay, since the other guy did it too!

Is there anything at all in Bill Clinton's past that would make any person even suspect that he went to that private Lolita Island to tap some underage pussy?

Anything?

But you know, Romney tied his dog's cage to the top of his car, and Sarah Palin posted a pic of Trig standing on the dog. Those are so much worse than Bubba sexually exploiting underage girls (and setting himself up for blackmail while his wife was Sec of State.)
We know as fact that Trig stepped on the dog, stood on it, and we know for a fact that Romney drove his car with his dog in a cage on the roof. We do not know for fact that any of these allegations about Clinton are true or that he had any involvement with underage women. Allegations are not fact.
And stupidity isn't an admirable trait either lol

Is there anything at all in Bill Clinton's past that would make any person even suspect that he went to that private Lolita Island to tap some underage pussy?

Anything?

Nah, he's not a degenerate sex predator. It's all the Republican's fault. And so on and so on...

But you know, Romney tied his dog's cage to the top of his car, and Sarah Palin posted a pic of Trig standing on the dog. Those are so much worse than Bubba sexually exploiting underage girls (and setting himself up for blackmail while his wife was Sec of State.)
We know as fact that Trig stepped on the dog, stood on it, and we know for a fact that Romney drove his car with his dog in a cage on the roof. We do not know for fact that any of these allegations about Clinton are true or that he had any involvement with underage women. Allegations are not fact.
Then why do you continue to be so utterly stupid?

Then why do you continue to be so utterly stupid?
It's a side effect from reading the drivel of the mindless left.

Let's be real, is anyone really surprised Bill Clinton is good friends with a pervert pedophile? I know his sycophants will continue to defend, but deep down they can't be surprised. The man is a serial sex offender. Seriously, what was he doing frequenting that island? I'll have to let people decide that for themselves.

Let's be real, is anyone really surprised Bill Clinton is good friends with a pervert pedophile? I know his sycophants will continue to defend, but deep down they can't be surprised. The man is a serial sex offender. Seriously, what was he doing frequenting that island? I'll have to let people decide that for themselves.
And you know, the D party and their media claim the Rs are perpetrating a war on women.

Like some say, whenever the left accuses others of something, they are doing it themselves. It is a tactic that does seem to influence the feeble minded.

And you know, the D party and their media claim the Rs are perpetrating a war on women.

Like some say, whenever the left accuses others of something, they are doing it themselves. It is a tactic that does seem to influence the feeble minded.

It's unbelievably shameful that they continue to defend and support a serial sex predator. But then again, these are the same wingnuts who still regard Ted Kennedy a 'Hero' as well. I mean, he only murdered a young girl.

It's all about that 'D' thing for them. They'll defend murderers and rapists till their death. Just as long as they have that 'D' beside their name. It really is very sad and shameful.

It's absolutely disgusting that someone like this man exists. That he was connected to a man who was once the most powerful in the world is something we should all be ashamed about.

This world is covered in darkness. We need to invite light back into our lives and be the people our founders were expecting us to be.

Maybe we should determine if any of these allegations are like, you know, true?

Now WHY would you want to ruin the righties fun? IF they had ANYTHING to run against Hillatry other than slandering her Hubby, wouldn't they use it? Instead they'll stick to the tried and true,

T'S A SCANDAL IT'S A SCANDAL, IT'S A SCANDAL, SCANDAL I TELL YOU,

SCANDAL,SCANDAL,SCANDAL!!!!!!!

No I don't know what, where, when or who but give Issa more time and there will be a scandal, there will be I know Obama/Clinton (Add a Dem name) did it, I know he did, Fox said so..

cause the murder of an ambassador on her watch isn't at all problematic for her

Bush jr had two daughters, prove to me he wasn't having sex with them.

Now that the little sick f*cks on this board have finally thrown unsubstantiated shit... Prove to me Bush didn't do that.

Heard he let the dog watch and he is traumatised.

This is just about writing any crap you want and let it go for 27 pages of crap...

Hear Palin and Bachmann are hooking for Christ last weekend. Ted Cruz just could get enough. Bachmann said she needed a real man to set straight.

That's just positively stupid.

that's beyond stupid

But the Hard Right here have shown us that proof is a unnecessary regulatory constraint.

What you do is spout any crap you want like:

Mike Huckabee had a gay relationship until his pet found out and got jealous...

Actually the truth to the Hard Right is an avoidable inconvenience just likes facts or science.

As long repeat it enough it come true....

This piece of wisdom come from BritPatLovesTheCock production

so proof that he hung out on a under age sex slave island with an accused sexual deviant isn't evidence that he hung out with an accused sexual deviant on a sex slave island?

Women, and particularly YOUNG and vulnerable women, are viewed as worthless chattel by the left.

They always have been.

Forum List

Back