Bubba's Encore: I Did Not Have Sex With That Sex Slave

If this is all you got against Hilary, you're screwed in 2016.

Far from it, bub. Billary's history is a rich target of scandal and corruption.

It's absolutely disgusting that someone like this man exists. That he was connected to a man who was once the most powerful in the world is something we should all be ashamed about.

This world is covered in darkness. We need to invite light back into our lives and be the people our founders were expecting us to be.

Maybe we should determine if any of these allegations are like, you know, true?

Now WHY would you want to ruin the righties fun? IF they had ANYTHING to run against Hillatry other than slandering her Hubby, wouldn't they use it? Instead they'll stick to the tried and true,

T'S A SCANDAL IT'S A SCANDAL, IT'S A SCANDAL, SCANDAL I TELL YOU,

SCANDAL,SCANDAL,SCANDAL!!!!!!!

No I don't know what, where, when or who but give Issa more time and there will be a scandal, there will be I know Obama/Clinton (Add a Dem name) did it, I know he did, Fox said so..

cause the murder of an ambassador on her watch isn't at all problematic for her

After all the bullshit lies the righttards have told . Solynda

You are a moron.

It's absolutely disgusting that someone like this man exists. That he was connected to a man who was once the most powerful in the world is something we should all be ashamed about.

This world is covered in darkness. We need to invite light back into our lives and be the people our founders were expecting us to be.

Now WHY would you want to ruin the righties fun? IF they had ANYTHING to run against Hillatry other than slandering her Hubby, wouldn't they use it? Instead they'll stick to the tried and true,

No I don't know what, where, when or who but give Issa more time and there will be a scandal, there will be I know Obama/Clinton (Add a Dem name) did it, I know he did, Fox said so..

Obama got lie of the year, remember?

Obama got lie of the year, remember?

You have to remember: Plant is one of those gullible "stupid American voters".

After all the bullshit lies the righttards have told I seriously doubt it !! Solyndra , fast n furious , bengazie , IRS , Ebola. Righttards = boy who cried wolf ... No one is listening or cares .

What's Hillary going to run on, Children's rights? How she all about making a better country -- for the children?

lolita-01.jpg

Watch for the State run media TV shows to start having plot lines of how it's OK for older married guys (who used to be Democrat Preidents) to fuck teenage girls

Perfectly normal

Why do you have a problem with that?

What's Hillary going to run on, Children's rights? How she all about making a better country -- for the children?

lolita-01.jpg

Like the poor teenage rape victim whose life she ruined....

The point is that the suspicions are not 'unfounded' as I have taken some time and made some effort to explain. But those who will justify ANYTHING done by a Democrat of course will not be impressed no matter how much 'evidence' is put out there.

How about I copy and save this post of yours to have at the ready the next time you decide to make a comment about a Republican who has been accused of something but for which there is no 'proof'. Will you demand as much from yourself in being objective and dismissing unfounded allegations as you seem to require of those of us who don't share your ideology?

Saving it sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sorry, but your and your group saying he is a sleazbag with a history of being a sleazbag. just didn't hit me as founding for the claims. Perhaps you can remind me of what that foundation was, or point out which post you did that in. Accusations are not evidence. Accusations from a rabid group of mud slingers are not relevant. The fact that there is a loud echo chamber of those accusations isn't a foundation.

Oh for heavens sake. Google:
Gennifer Flowers
Monika Lewinsky
Paula Jones
Kathleen Willey
Juanita Brodderick
Elizabeth Ward Gracen
Dolly Kyle Browning
LD Browning, Arkansas state trooper's, deposition
among others

Look up why Clinton was held in contempt of court by a New York Judge, why he has been barred from arguing before the Supreme Court of the USA and why he was disbarred by the Arkansas State Bar. Did all of it hold up as uncontestable under closer scrutiny? Of course not, but a lot of it did. You simply cannot get around all those years of that kind of history without admitting there is a definite sleaze factor.

Even with a "D" after his name.

And that leaves room to at least raise eyebrows when it comes out that Epstein had at least 22 telephone numbers for Bill Clinton and/or his aides, some on speed dial, and that Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor to an island where it came out in court that sex orgies with young women, at least some underaged, were the norm. Epstein went to prison for it and remains on the sexual offender registry to this day.
oh jebus Foxy.... IF ANYTHING, the fact that Epstein had 22 phone numbers of Clinton and his PHILANTHROPY aides, it SHOWS that this Epstein's relationship involved Clinton's philanthropy.... unless you weirdly think all of Clinton's 10-20 aids are being paid merely to set up sex orgies with Epstein??? WHERE is your head in this.... where is your common sense?

AND you are WRONG on Clinton being disbarred..... he was NEVER disbarred, his license was SUSPENDED for 5 years....there IS a difference....

So maybe you should get your FACTS straight before you continue with this gossip....?

And fyi it made me sick when the Lewinsky crud came out, and I couldn't even stand to hear Clinton's voice...if he was on the news or had a press conference, I had to shut the tv off, just not to puke from hearing him...

But this tabloid speculating that you are doing, is simply wrong, and has no basis in any fact.
In bold....
Neither did the rumor started by Harry Reid saying that Romney had not paid taxes in 10 years. Curious....what was your reaction when you heard THAT rumor?
There were many facts supporting Romney avoiding taxes by going over seas....including having accounts in the Swiss bank that was busted, and Americans using the tax evasion scheme with this bank, were given amnesty if they closed their accounts and put their money back in to America... And Romney closed his bank account with the Swiss at the precise time that amnesty was given. I'm not certain we do know whether or not Romney participated in the amnesty given for those Americans who illegal put their money in Swiss funds for those years he refused to show.... are you? There is no doubt, that Reid thought he knew the answer to that, and was trying to get Romney to fess up....it back fired on him. And YES, Reid should not have done that..especially if he knew this private info about Romney getting amnesty was due to his power within the gvt!!!! Reid should have been sanctioned in some way if this is what he did....

This article is from the National Enquirer, for normal people, that should give ya a heads up....

In addition to this, it is the worst thing you can label a person, especially without a single fact to support it....a pedophile.

And, to have to REACH for a National Enquirer speculative article to try to politically discredit Hillary by insinuating and calling Bill a Pedophile is about as low as you can get, in this dirty political world that we live in...

You want to call him a sleaze, a womanizer, a sexual predator...fine, but THIS pedophile thing just shows your and others... true, deep down in the soul character, and it ain't pretty, by any means....imho.

but go a head,... carry on with it.... it's ALL okay, since the other guy did it too!

The point is that the suspicions are not 'unfounded' as I have taken some time and made some effort to explain. But those who will justify ANYTHING done by a Democrat of course will not be impressed no matter how much 'evidence' is put out there.

How about I copy and save this post of yours to have at the ready the next time you decide to make a comment about a Republican who has been accused of something but for which there is no 'proof'. Will you demand as much from yourself in being objective and dismissing unfounded allegations as you seem to require of those of us who don't share your ideology?

Saving it sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sorry, but your and your group saying he is a sleazbag with a history of being a sleazbag. just didn't hit me as founding for the claims. Perhaps you can remind me of what that foundation was, or point out which post you did that in. Accusations are not evidence. Accusations from a rabid group of mud slingers are not relevant. The fact that there is a loud echo chamber of those accusations isn't a foundation.

Oh for heavens sake. Google:
Gennifer Flowers
Monika Lewinsky
Paula Jones
Kathleen Willey
Juanita Brodderick
Elizabeth Ward Gracen
Dolly Kyle Browning
LD Browning, Arkansas state trooper's, deposition
among others

Look up why Clinton was held in contempt of court by a New York Judge, why he has been barred from arguing before the Supreme Court of the USA and why he was disbarred by the Arkansas State Bar. Did all of it hold up as uncontestable under closer scrutiny? Of course not, but a lot of it did. You simply cannot get around all those years of that kind of history without admitting there is a definite sleaze factor.

Even with a "D" after his name.

And that leaves room to at least raise eyebrows when it comes out that Epstein had at least 22 telephone numbers for Bill Clinton and/or his aides, some on speed dial, and that Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor to an island where it came out in court that sex orgies with young women, at least some underaged, were the norm. Epstein went to prison for it and remains on the sexual offender registry to this day.
oh jebus Foxy.... IF ANYTHING, the fact that Epstein had 22 phone numbers of Clinton and his PHILANTHROPY aides, it SHOWS that this Epstein's relationship involved Clinton's philanthropy.... unless you weirdly think all of Clinton's 10-20 aids are being paid merely to set up sex orgies with Epstein??? WHERE is your head in this.... where is your common sense?

AND you are WRONG on Clinton being disbarred..... he was NEVER disbarred, his license was SUSPENDED for 5 years....there IS a difference....

So maybe you should get your FACTS straight before you continue with this gossip....?

And fyi it made me sick when the Lewinsky crud came out, and I couldn't even stand to hear Clinton's voice...if he was on the news or had a press conference, I had to shut the tv off, just not to puke from hearing him...

But this tabloid speculating that you are doing, is simply wrong, and has no basis in any fact.
In bold....
Neither did the rumor started by Harry Reid saying that Romney had not paid taxes in 10 years. Curious....what was your reaction when you heard THAT rumor?
There were many facts supporting Romney avoiding taxes by going over seas....including having accounts in the Swiss bank that was busted, and Americans using the tax evasion scheme with this bank, were given amnesty if they closed their accounts and put their money back in to America... And Romney closed his bank account with the Swiss at the precise time that amnesty was given. I'm not certain we do know whether or not Romney participated in the amnesty given for those Americans who illegal put their money in Swiss funds for those years he refused to show.... are you? There is no doubt, that Reid thought he knew the answer to that, and was trying to get Romney to fess up....it back fired on him. And YES, Reid should not have done that..especially if he knew this private info about Romney getting amnesty was due to his power within the gvt!!!! Reid should have been sanctioned in some way if this is what he did....

This article is from the National Enquirer, for normal people, that should give ya a heads up....

In addition to this, it is the worst thing you can label a person, especially without a single fact to support it....a pedophile.

And, to have to REACH for a National Enquirer speculative article to try to politically discredit Hillary by insinuating and calling Bill a Pedophile is about as low as you can get, in this dirty political world that we live in...

You want to call him a sleaze, a womanizer, a sexual predator...fine, but THIS pedophile thing just shows your and others... true, deep down in the soul character, and it ain't pretty, by any means....imho.

but go a head,... carry on with it.... it's ALL okay, since the other guy did it too!
lol....

Let me try that.....

I will first use your sentence...and then use mine...

Watch....
Your sentence:

There were many facts supporting Romney avoiding taxes by going over seas....including having accounts in the Swiss bank that was busted....... I'm not certain we do know whether or not Romney participated in the amnesty given for those Americans who illegal put their money in Swiss funds for those years he refused to show.... are you

My sentence:

There are many facts supporting Clinton enjoyed sex with women much younger than he was, including a blue dress worn by a woman more than half his age with semen stains on it. I am not certain we do know whether or not Clinton participated in sex with a minor on an island he visited with men who were doing it.....are you?

See how that works?

I don't know if he did or didn't and I have not accused him of doing it.

But the evidence is there and warrants serious concern for a man who has a history of infidelity, and willing to have sex with women much younger than he is.

But for you?

No way. He is a democrat. They don't do any of that shit.

By the way.....you did not really answer my question.

Typical.

Uh huh, and he showed up on that island to just say hello. He did not have sex with those underage sex slaves. No way. Didn't happen. Man, you Dem/Clinton Bots are so delusional. The man is an evil serial sex predator. To hell with him.

Oh right, in right wing world just making accusations is proof, where things like 9/11 warnings that were documented to Dubya were lies!

So what do you think he was doing on that island with all the other Millionaire sex predators? Just stopping by to say hey?

You mean there were ALLEGATIONS? Shocking. I guess knowing people that commit crimes MIGHT be bad? How you Klowns stand behind torture yet get upset at BJ's in the oval office is shocking to the credible people!

Uh huh, a known degenerate pervert showed up several times on a sex slave island to just say 'hello.' Yeah sure, we believe that. The man is a serial sex predator. He should be doing jail time. Shame on all who are still defending him.

first start with showing the records that Clinton visited the Island and the PROOF for that...
Then start with they were both involved in Philanthropy...and go from there....who else involved with philanthropy visited the man? did Bush 1 as well?

And if Clinton made these visits around his heart surgery and immediately after his heart surgery, do you REALLY THINK this very very sickly man went there for the sex parties that he could NOT participate in?

Referring to a subsequent post of yours, do you have PROOF that Romney sheltered his income offshore? Or do you depend on the media to inform you of that? Do you have PROOF that there was any improper avoidance of taxes? Can you name ANY other millionaire or billionaire who does not take advantage of tax shelters when they can including the Clintons?

I have posted several authoritative sources now, none of which are the National Enquiror, and have conferred with media considered to be more leftwing and Democrat supportive such as the Sydney Herald, Huffington Post, and NBC, all of which confirm that COURT RECORDS show that Clinton was a frequent guest to Epstein's island and he frequently flew on Epstein's plane right up to the time of Epstein's arrest on sex offenses.

The point is that most Clinton supporters will absolutely refuse to believe he did anything wrong unless they actually see it or unless the evidence is so overwhelming they feel like idiots denying it.

Those same people will invariably point to Republicans as far more criticizable or worse and will believe and repeat again and again anything bad said about them however dubious the source.

They frequently say that whatever Clinton did in the past is now old news and no longer relevent while anything a Republican did since puberty is a disqualifying black mark.

And that is what makes this an interesting topic. I honestly don't CARE whether Clinton got some jollies on that island because I have little respect for the man or the wife who knows who and what he is and uses him for her own political purposes. But it is fascinating how much Hillary supporters twist themselves into contortions to try to make Bill look better or at least not worst lest he somehow taint her next run for office.

They don't CARE and refuse to discuss and/or deny that she is guilty of any wrong doing or that there is anything shady in her past. Any uncomplimentary blip in the history of any opponent of hers though is blown up to huge proportions.

They don't CARE and refuse to discuss or deny her incompetence or lack of any notable achievements in her entire work and political history, but dismiss as irrelevent any achievements of her opponents while emphasizing any missteps or less than successful ventures.

And they don't care that she has always needed Bill to make her politically viable at all. And they don't care what sort of character he has if he is returned to the White House as 'first gentleman' or whatever they will call him.

It is simply a fascinating things to watch, and it does illustrate to me and many others what an enormous double standard exists in leftwing ideology, and how low the Democrats set the bar for those they admire and exalt to high office.

I will have to agree with Care on one point, however. There is NO EVIDENCE that Clinton has a history of pedophilia. There is evidence he likes his women young and tender in his illicit affairs, but there is no record or accusation of him having any kind of improper relationship with an underage person. So I don't think those of you calling Clinton a pedophile are doing yourselves any favors in the credibility department.

HOWEVER, if further investigation should come up with testimony from those girls that he DID engage in sex with underage girls--and you KNOW there are reporters digging for that information as we speak--will the Clinton apologists own up to that possibility? And will they care? Do they care that a woman who was instrumental in selecting underage girls for Epstein's island remains a friend of the Clintons and was a guest at Chelsea's wedding?

Based on all the rest of the history, I'm guessing they will dismiss it as a 'mistake' or 'he didn't know' or they will use some gimmick to make it look better. Just as they continue to say that Clinton was impeached because of a 'blow job' which is about as dishonest and silly as it gets.

Oh right, in right wing world just making accusations is proof, where things like 9/11 warnings that were documented to Dubya were lies!

So what do you think he was doing on that island with all the other Millionaire sex predators? Just stopping by to say hey?

You mean there were ALLEGATIONS? Shocking. I guess knowing people that commit crimes MIGHT be bad? How you Klowns stand behind torture yet get upset at BJ's in the oval office is shocking to the credible people!

Uh huh, a known degenerate pervert showed up several times on a sex slave island to just say 'hello.' Yeah sure, we believe that. The man is a serial sex predator. He should be doing jail time. Shame on all who are still defending him.

first start with showing the records that Clinton visited the Island and the PROOF for that...
Then start with they were both involved in Philanthropy...and go from there....who else involved with philanthropy visited the man? did Bush 1 as well?

And if Clinton made these visits around his heart surgery and immediately after his heart surgery, do you REALLY THINK this very very sickly man went there for the sex parties that he could NOT participate in?

Referring to a subsequent post of yours, do you have PROOF that Romney sheltered his income offshore? Or do you depend on the media to inform you of that? Do you have PROOF that there was any improper avoidance of taxes? Can you name ANY other millionaire or billionaire who does not take advantage of tax shelters when they can including the Clintons?

I have posted several authoritative sources now, none of which are the National Enquiror, and have conferred with media considered to be more leftwing and Democrat supportive such as the Sydney Herald, Huffington Post, and NBC, all of which confirm that COURT RECORDS show that Clinton was a frequent guest to Epstein's island and he frequently flew on Epstein's plane right up to the time of Epstein's arrest on sex offenses.

The point is that most Clinton supporters will absolutely refuse to believe he did anything wrong unless they actually see it or unless the evidence is so overwhelming they feel like idiots denying it.

Those same people will invariably point to Republicans as far more criticizable or worse and will believe and repeat again and again anything bad said about them however dubious the source.

They frequently say that whatever Clinton did in the past is now old news and no longer relevent while anything a Republican did since puberty is a disqualifying black mark.

And that is what makes this an interesting topic. I honestly don't CARE whether Clinton got some jollies on that island because I have little respect for the man or the wife who knows who and what he is and uses him for her own political purposes. But it is fascinating how much Hillary supporters twist themselves into contortions to try to make Bill look better or at least not worst lest he somehow taint her next run for office.

They don't CARE and refuse to discuss and/or deny that she is guilty of any wrong doing or that there is anything shady in her past. Any uncomplimentary blip in the history of any opponent of hers though is blown up to huge proportions.

They don't CARE and refuse to discuss or deny her incompetence or lack of any notable achievements in her entire work and political history, but dismiss as irrelevent any achievements of her opponents while emphasizing any missteps or less than successful ventures.

And they don't care that she has always needed Bill to make her politically viable at all. And they don't care what sort of character he has if he is returned to the White House as 'first gentleman' or whatever they will call him.

It is simply a fascinating things to watch, and it does illustrate to me and many others what an enormous double standard exists in leftwing ideology, and how low the Democrats set the bar for those they admire and exalt to high office.

Got it, you want PROOF Mittens did what I said, but accept RUMOR AND UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS against Clinton, lol

YOUR LOGIC, OR LACK OF IS AMAZING

When the Dems take back Congress in 2016 and elect Prez Clinton (hopefully Warren), remember this bullshit crap you Klowns threw out!!!

I will have to agree with Care on one point, however. There is NO EVIDENCE that Clinton has a history of pedophilia. There is evidence he likes his women young and tender in his illicit affairs, but there is no record or accusation of him having any kind of improper relationship with an underage person. So I don't think those of you calling Clinton a pedophile are doing yourselves any favors in the credibility department.

HOWEVER, if further investigation should come up with testimony from those girls that he DID engage in sex with underage girls--and you KNOW there are reporters digging for that information as we speak--will the Clinton apologists own up to that possibility? And will they care? Do they care that a woman who was instrumental in selecting underage girls for Epstein's island remains a friend of the Clintons and was a guest at Chelsea's wedding?

Based on all the rest of the history, I'm guessing they will dismiss it as a 'mistake' or 'he didn't know' or they will use some gimmick to make it look better. Just as they continue to say that Clinton was impeached because of a 'blow job' which is about as dishonest and silly as it gets.

THIRTY FIUKKING YEARS RIGHT WINGERS HAVE WENT AFTER CLINTON, IF THEY DIG UP SOMETHING??? lol

They got him lying about sex. Gawddam low info right wingers!

"

Got it, you want PROOF Mittens did what I said, but accept RUMOR AND UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS against Clinton, lol

When the Dems take back Congress in 2016 and elect Prez Clinton (hopefully Warren), remember this bullshit crap you Klowns threw out!!!
Out of 50 million sperm, I can't believe you were the fastest.

"

Out of 50 million sperm, I can't believe you were the fastest.
I was thinking the same thing. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Oh, this is getting good. And the Dems are DOOMED if they select Hillary as their 2016 candidate.

It's hard to decide who is the bigger sleazeball: Prince Andrew or Bubba, but I'm going to go with the latter.

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein's island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.

Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

(snip)

Clinton's connection to Epstein, who worked as a financier and education philanthropist before more than 40 women came forward with claims about him being a sexual predator, has been long-established, but The Enquirer also tells how the former president was also friends with some of Epstein's seedy acquaintances.

The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

While he cut off ties with Epstein, this woman's abuses apparently did not end their relationship as she was reportedly one of the 400 guests at Chelsea Clinton's 2010 wedding....

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Daily Mail Online

Is Bill Clinton running for something?

This allegation is 10-13 years old.

Unless there is a capital crime involved isn't there a statute of limitations?

Is this an attempt to blame Hillary for any of this? What is there that connects her to the abuse of these children?

It seems a little desperate to bring this up now.

The GOP failed with the hysterical allegation surrounding Benghazi. Now it's on to Bill porking under age girls? OR is his crime just knowing this sleaseball Epstein? Are there manifests declaring Clinton was actually on planes that filed flight plans to this mysterious island? You do realize that any island with an airport on it also has a name. This post just has to many vague references.

Being a pilot I see many holes in this story involving flights with Clinton supposedly involved. The facts are just too easily checked. I see nothing here that includes facts.

What this thread is telling me that the GOP is going to try to pawn off another dog to run for prez.

Haven't you idiots learned that how you can win the White House is to admit that the last GOP president made horrible mistakes. Just be honest and own up to the wrongs. Your lying and sleazy methods may work to cripple congress but it won't get a bad candidate elected to the most powerful position on the planet.

We already know about Bill being a sexual predator. That really isn't Hillary's fault.
Oh dear little libby, your trying to tie a senator for a speech he made 12 years ago to him being a racist. So this story should kill Hillary's chance. Who would want a pedophile back into the Whitehouse?

Dear moron,

I'm a former republican that is just tired of the way the Christian Fascists that took over MY party operate.

You have NO good ideas. You have NO moral high ground

You have no BUSINESS leading this country and the free world.

Your ignorant pleas to homophobes, people that vote contrary to their own best interests, bible thumpers and people that think they have a personal relationship with GOD may work with hicks and hillbillies but intelligent people are just offended.

All your leaders want is power to take our nation into ill advised wars so your insider buddies can make fortunes off of the misery of others.

GFY

Oh, this is getting good. And the Dems are DOOMED if they select Hillary as their 2016 candidate.

It's hard to decide who is the bigger sleazeball: Prince Andrew or Bubba, but I'm going to go with the latter.

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein's island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.

Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

(snip)

Clinton's connection to Epstein, who worked as a financier and education philanthropist before more than 40 women came forward with claims about him being a sexual predator, has been long-established, but The Enquirer also tells how the former president was also friends with some of Epstein's seedy acquaintances.

The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

While he cut off ties with Epstein, this woman's abuses apparently did not end their relationship as she was reportedly one of the 400 guests at Chelsea Clinton's 2010 wedding....

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Daily Mail Online

Is this an attempt to blame Hillary for any of this? What is there that connects her to the abuse of these children?

The GOP failed with the hysterical allegation surrounding Benghazi. Now it's on to Bill porking under age girls? OR is his crime just knowing this sleaseball Epstein? Are there manifests declaring Clinton was actually on planes that filed flight plans to this mysterious island? You do realize that any island with an airport on it also has a name. This post just has to many vague references.

Being a pilot I see many holes in this story involving flights with Clinton supposedly involved. The facts are just too easily checked. I see nothing here that includes facts.

What this thread is telling me that the GOP is going to try to pawn off another dog to run for prez.

Haven't you idiots learned that how you can win the White House is to admit that the last GOP president made horrible mistakes. Just be honest and own up to the wrongs. Your lying and sleazy methods may work to cripple congress but it won't get a bad candidate elected to the most powerful position on the planet.

We already know about Bill being a sexual predator. That really isn't Hillary's fault.
Oh dear little libby, your trying to tie a senator for a speech he made 12 years ago to him being a racist. So this story should kill Hillary's chance. Who would want a pedophile back into the Whitehouse?

Dear moron,

I'm a former republican that is just tired of the way the Christian Fascists that took over MY party operate.

Your ignorant pleas to homophobes, people that vote contrary to their own best interests, bible thumpers and people that think they have a personal relationship with GOD may work with hicks and hillbillies but intelligent people are just offended.

All your leaders want is power to take our nation into ill advised wars so your insider buddies can make fortunes off of the misery of others.

GFY

OMFG!!!

Another fake Republican!

(snip)

Dear moron,

GFY

OMFG!!!

Another fake Republican!

^^^^^^^ Said by another FAKE "conservative".

Thanks Frankie!

How did those wars that god told Bush to enter into and the financial collapse allowed by Bush work out for us?

Tossing McCrazy and Alaskan Separatist and the Morman Bishop into the ring has finally convinced me that this little experiment letting Christian Fascism dictate the path of the republican party an utter and complete failure.

Have a nice year Frank.

Forum List

Back