Burgers Or Hotdogs?

Which Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
obamaeatsdogs.jpg

Btw, take your best now of when the vegans on here are going to start attacking.

maxresdefault (25).jpg

I prefer Whoppers over Big Macs.....but I also love Sliders from White Castle.

Course the best burger is at Bob's Big Boy.....I can never finish one.
Damn, now I want a Tastee-Freeze footlong chili dog. They deep fried their dogs, damn they were good.

R.e57963b12cb09a820a3a85218019ec14

I worked at one set-up like this....They glass walled the front up so people could stand inside....There was no seating though....Before it was walk-up only.

865092765_fddee3c082_o.jpg

It was not Mickey-Ds fast but we did not fart around.

Btw, I thought about doing this poll because I'm going to a local burger and hotdog restaurant on Friday for lunch with a friend and I couldn't make up my mind what to get? I usually order burgers and theirs looks delicious, but their hotdogs really look good too. 😋
The only Hot Dog I think is worth buying is Sam's.

They must put crack in those things.

Nothing else tastes like that.

Damn, now I want a Tastee-Freeze footlong chili dog. They deep fried their dogs, damn they were good.

I worked at one set-up like this....They glass walled the front up so people could stand inside....There was no seating though....Before it was walk-up only.

I don't do footlongs as that's too big of a hotdog for me. I like the smaller size.

Hamburger well done on toasted buttered bread with crispy bacon and Heinz 57 sauce. Hotdog Toasted buttered bun beef hotdog mustard ketchup, relish , onions. A place in Orlando called hotdog haven makes a Chicago Dog that is good refuses to have ketchup on the premises.

I enjoy a good hot dog

Burgers are about the same wherever I go

Nope! Oh and also I'm pretty particular when it comes to my hotdogs for the record. I don't like hotdogs with very thick skin. More like beefdogs I think.
I agree. I don't like angus beef dogs as a rule because the casings are a bit tough. Many people like the snap of the harder casings though. I am becoming a fan of air frying dogs. Tried it a couple weeks ago and they were pretty good.

Hamburger well done on toasted buttered bread with crispy bacon and Heinz 57 sauce. Hotdog Toasted buttered bun beef hotdog mustard ketchup, relish , onions. A place in Orlando called hotdog haven makes a Chicago Dog that is good refuses to have ketchup on the premises.
Hot Dog Haven, eh? I am going to be in Orlando next month and I love Chicago dogs.

Are you more of a hotdog person or a burger person? Or do you like them both or don't like neither of them? Although occasionally I'll eat a hotdog I am most definitely a cheeseburger person. I only like Ketchup and Mustard on mine though and when it comes to hotdogs I only do Ketchup. Anyways, I still chose burger since the question is what I prefer.

Hamburger almost always. Ketchup, mustard, Mayo, lettuce and onion. No cheese.

Oh you farted around once you finished the dog....

Forum List

Back