Burger King Being Sued Over Their New “Impossible Whopper”

BK has flat-top griddles?

I'm sure i have seen a microwave at BK for the chicken and fish sandwiches.

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.

Do you idiots not know that BK flame grills their burgers?

They do that to the burgers, but I have never seen one of the chicken or fish sandwiches (the ones with bread on them) on the broiler.

Ever heard of a deep fryer?

They may initially deep fry them, but when i order an original chicken sandwich it takes a trip in a microwave to warm up.

Do you have a point or are you just yammering?

composite_15742135121575.jpg

And You Can’t Make This Up

A Burger that’s not a Burger.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

And I had no idea that BK is owned by Canadians.

I think I'm going to sue BK for contaminating my real meat hamburger with fake meat by cooking them both on the same grill! I paid for 100% real meat, not 99.97! Who knows what that fake meat shit really is!

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.

Do you idiots not know that BK flame grills their burgers?

They do that to the burgers, but I have never seen one of the chicken or fish sandwiches (the ones with bread on them) on the broiler.

Ever heard of a deep fryer?

They may initially deep fry them, but when i order an original chicken sandwich it takes a trip in a microwave to warm up.

Do you have a point or are you just yammering?

Did you wake up this morning being a dick, or is it a permanent condition?

Forum List

Back