The Impossible Burger

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Curiosity got the better of me and I went to Burger King and tried one of their meatless Impossible Whoppers.

This topic is written in order to prevent others from making the same mistake.

I took a bite. I will describe the flavor below. So then I thought, "Well, maybe it's an acquired taste" and took another bite.

Then I chucked it in the trash and asked them to make me a real Whopper.

So what does impossible beef taste like, you may be wondering.

Imagine you pulled an all-nighter out on the town, drinking Jägermeister, peach schnapps, brandy, and Jello shots. Just before you pass out, the Jägermeister kicks in and you devour all the bark on the lower 10 feet of a palm tree. Then you stumble home and pass out. In the morning, you awaken and puke through your mouth, nose, and ears onto a carpet which has not been vacuumed in the past six months.

You then scoop some of that mess up and fry it in a pan.

That's what impossible beef tastes like.

It's called "impossible" because it is impossible to eat more than two bites of that shit.

I ate at a very expensive Tofu Japanese steak house with my parents when I was a kid. You know who was at the restaurant while we were eating? Louis Farrakhan. Anyway, the Tofu steak at the restaurant was delicious. This was 30 years ago. The beyond meat stuff they have isn’t comparable to what I ate.

Due to the diet that I have been on for the past eight months, I haven't been to Burger King since sometime before June 1st of last year.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was 240 on May 31st. I weighed in at 156.6 on January 31st. :) :) :)
Wow. Well done!

Curiosity got the better of me and I went to Burger King and tried one of their meatless Impossible Whoppers.

I took a bite. I will describe the flavor below. So then I thought, "Well, maybe it's an acquired taste" and took another bite.

Imagine you pulled an all-nighter out on the town, drinking Jägermeister, peach schnapps, brandy, and Jello shots. Just before you pass out, the Jägermeister kicks in and you devour all the bark on the lower 10 feet of a palm tree. Then you stumble home and pass out. In the morning, you awaken and puke through your mouth, nose, and ears onto a carpet which has not been vacuumed in the past six months.

It's called "impossible" because it is impossible to eat more than two bites of that shit.

Good thing you threw it in the trash. You just saved yourself from a lethal dose of estrogen.

Due to the diet that I have been on for the past eight months, I haven't been to Burger King since sometime before June 1st of last year.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

congratulations. It’s not easy for a woman to lose that much weight.

^^^ It is if she stays with the workout and the discipline when going into the kitchen well enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wow. Well done!
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

I tried it and didn't like it much....but I don't like Whoppers either....

^^^ It is if she stays with the workout and the discipline when going into the kitchen well enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wow. Well done!

Holly

working out is good for your heart and muscles. The key to weight loss is what you eat and how much you eat. The only unfortunate thing about losing that much weight is it takes a couple of years of “maintenance” after you lose the weight where you are not allowed to eat as much as someone your size would normally be allowed to eat. That’s if you want to keep the weight off for good.

^^^ I just pray that I don't have to have a medical procedure done in order to get rid of the flab that I am getting on my stomach and underneath my arms. I did some weight lifting for about a month to try and get rid of what is underneath my arms and never once did I see any difference made.

Outstanding, good for you!

:thewave:

Holly

I've actually had the burger at BK and another place and I thought it was pretty good at both. I wonder if your reaction would have been the same if you didn't know it was an Impossible Burger?

^^^ I just pray that I don't have to have a medical procedure done in order to get rid of the flab that I am getting on my stomach and underneath my arms. I did some weight lifting for about a month to try and get rid of what is underneath my arms and never once did I see any difference made.

Outstanding, good for you!

:thewave:

Holly

there’s lotion you can apply to help with that. Also intermittent fasting helps with loose skin. Some people get a lot loose skin, some people don’t get any. The older we get the more elasticity our skin loses. In any case good luck with you and I think it’s great that you lost all that weight

I thought it tasted fine. And then I read the ingredients and wanted to throw the fuck up.
STAY AWAY

I've actually had the burger at BK and another place and I thought it was pretty good at both. I wonder if your reaction would have been the same if you didn't know it was an Impossible Burger?
It is impossible to not notice the taste is disgusting. Nothing like beef.

Impossible beef will go down in history with Olestra and anal leakage.

Whether people want this stuff or not, we are slowly being pushed to it. Go to a supermarket and the frozen section is more and more of this variety of food.

Whether people want this stuff or not, we are slowly being pushed to it. Go to a supermarket and the frozen section is more and more of this variety of food.
The question is why is it the meat section? If they were truthful you would find in the produce section.
I guess it is part the of New Green Deal to minimize cow farts

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What diet are you on??

Forum List

Back