Burger King Being Sued Over Their New “Impossible Whopper”

You could eat a freaking log if it was cooked in lard. Is Burger King faking it with their meatless burgers? It seems strange that a burger franchise would want to make a fake burger out of soybeans but if they want to convince entrenched vegans that they use no animal protein they have to refrain from cooking the junk in animal fat or risk a law suit. The India rebellion against the British in the 1800's happened over a rumor that the cartridges used by religious Indian soldiers were dipped in pork fat.
Total ignorance on every level.

Burger King didnt invent "Impossible Burger". It is a veggie burger brand. It was created by https://impossiblefoods.com/

Obsess about this all you want, but it offers people ANOTHER choice. It affects you not one bit.
.who knew meat eaters were such busybodies!
How is it ignorant? Laboratories develop stuff every day but all we usually have to go on is the people who market the junk. It's no secret that you could turn a tasteless veggie meal into something people could eat by adding lard and frying it up. Americans learned that during FDR's "Great Depression". If Burger King has nothing to hide a law suit shouldn't be a problem.
I have no idea what you're ranting about.

How it's made is available all over the internet. There is no lard.

You could eat a freaking log if it was cooked in lard. Is Burger King faking it with their meatless burgers? It seems strange that a burger franchise would want to make a fake burger out of soybeans but if they want to convince entrenched vegans that they use no animal protein they have to refrain from cooking the junk in animal fat or risk a law suit. The India rebellion against the British in the 1800's happened over a rumor that the cartridges used by religious Indian soldiers were dipped in pork fat.

Burger King didnt invent "Impossible Burger". It is a veggie burger brand. It was created by https://impossiblefoods.com/

Obsess about this all you want, but it offers people ANOTHER choice. It affects you not one bit.
How is it ignorant? Laboratories develop stuff every day but all we usually have to go on is the people who market the junk. It's no secret that you could turn a tasteless veggie meal into something people could eat by adding lard and frying it up. Americans learned that during FDR's "Great Depression". If Burger King has nothing to hide a law suit shouldn't be a problem.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking lard. Anything fried in lard is delicious and that's my point. The allegation is that the "veggie burgers" are cooked in a substance that is not veggie based and makes it taste like beef. What do you experts think the phony burgers might it might be made out of? It sure would increase Burger King's revenue if they could convince y'all that their soybean junk tasted like beef.

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking lard. Anything fried in lard is delicious and that's my point. The allegation is that the "veggie burgers" are cooked in a substance that is not veggie based and makes it taste like beef. What do you experts think the phony burgers might it might be made out of? It sure would increase Burger King's revenue if they could convince y'all that their soybean junk tasted like beef.

Who the fuck cooks with lard?

composite_15742135121575.jpg

And You Can’t Make This Up

A Burger that’s not a Burger.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

And I had no idea that BK is owned by Canadians.
That is one thing that vegetarians doesn't want their foods to be contaminated with any animal's products. Just like a orthodox Jew don't want their food to be cross- contamination with non-kosher products. You cannot even serve them a burger that has been touched by utensils that has touched dairy products.
But to vegetarians, if their foods has been cross-contaminated with animals products. That it is like to meat-eaters, if someone used a utensil to cook their food, that was used to abort a fetus.

3hdtfg.gif

Last edited:
I’m no legal expert, but I would think this lawsuit gets thrown out quickly
That's What Would Happen If It Were Normal
But This Is The World Of Litigation
I Say The Plaintiff Is Playing A Lottery

Aletheia4u said:
That is one thing that vegetarians doesn't want their foods to be contaminated with any animal's products.
So Head On In To BURGER KING
Where Else ??

Goes Into A Burger King
The First Thing That Happens
Is His Nose Is Flooded With Blood Food
Like Him Eating Next To A Cat Box,
If You Want Your Metaphors.
This Patron Is As Phoney As A Three Dollar Bill
And So's The Lawyer That Helped Him File

Last edited:
They always ask if you want it cooked on a separate grill. Not being a rabid vegan, I tell them I really dont [sic] care. On the RARE occasions I go there, that is what I order

Do most Burger Kings maintain a separate, vegan-only grill, on which their Impossible can be grilled without getting any meat-based cross contamination? That seems very unlikely to me.

I worked a grill working my way through college for a year or so; we cooked both breakfast and burgers and toasted buns on the same 2.5 x 3.5 ft. sq. grill. Our eggs never tasted like hamburger or buns, nor vice versa; that's because the oil was never the same used on all stuff cooked on it, nor was everything cooked on the same parts of the grill, and in any case the oils were wiped off and replaced constantly. If there is any cross contamination it wouldn't amount to anything, especially with the kind of oils used in fast food.

The last place I ever saw lard used was in Mexican restaurants and those ice cream machines that make the cones with the curly tips and creamy milk shakes; it makes the ice cream soft and swirly.

Lots of cultures, especially Mexicans and South Americans, Africans, and Asians. Most of their stores sell it by the 5 gallon buckets.

Lots of cultures, especially Mexicans and South Americans, Africans, and Asians. Most of their stores sell it by the 5 gallon buckets.

I wasn't referring to third world countries. I was talking about restaurants. Perhaps I should have been more specific.

They always ask if you want it cooked on a separate grill. Not being a rabid vegan, I tell them I really dont [sic] care. On the RARE occasions I go there, that is what I order

Do most Burger Kings maintain a separate, vegan-only grill, on which their Impossible can be grilled without getting any meat-based cross contamination? That seems very unlikely to me.

I worked a grill working my way through college for a year or so; we cooked both breakfast and burgers and toasted buns on the same 2.5 x 3.5 ft. sq. grill. Our eggs never tasted like hamburger or buns, nor vice versa; that's because the oil was never the same used on all stuff cooked on it, nor was everything cooked on the same parts of the grill, and in any case the oils were wiped off and replaced constantly. If there is any cross contamination it wouldn't amount to anything, especially with the kind of oils used in fast food.

Most of you are very confused.

This is how Burger King cooks their burgers.

images

Anyone see a grill top in that picture?

images

I do.

images

I do.

Does it look like this, since that is what most restaurants use?

31WXK19orPL.jpg

images

I do.

31WXK19orPL.jpg
flat top grill is not the same thing as the flame broiling grill BK uses. Even leaves grill marks in the meat.

images

I do.

31WXK19orPL.jpg
flat top grill is not the same thing as the flame broiling grill BK uses. Even leaves grill marks in the meat.

Thank you for proving my point, Mr. MOTO!

I wasn't talking about BK moron! They don't use the bottom one which would contaminate the "Impossible Burgers" with actual meat.

Try going back to school and learn to read for comprehension. That is the major cause of liberalism.

images

I do.

31WXK19orPL.jpg

I wasn't talking about BK moron! They don't use the bottom one which would contaminate the "Impossible Burgers" with actual meat.

Try going back to school and learn to read for comprehension. That is the major cause of liberalism.
You're arguing just to argue.

images

I do.

31WXK19orPL.jpg

You're arguing just to argue.

You cannot read well enough to make that determination.

I think they use a hair dryer.

Better than a microwave for anything resembling a "burger"

They cooked it on one of their flattop griddles.

Microwaves are only for leftovers and popcorn.

BK has flat-top griddles?

I'm sure i have seen a microwave at BK for the chicken and fish sandwiches.

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.

Do you idiots not know that BK flame grills their burgers?

They do that to the burgers, but I have never seen one of the chicken or fish sandwiches (the ones with bread on them) on the broiler.

Better than a microwave for anything resembling a "burger"

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.

They do that to the burgers, but I have never seen one of the chicken or fish sandwiches (the ones with bread on them) on the broiler.

Ever heard of a deep fryer?

Ever heard of a deep fryer?

They may initially deep fry them, but when i order an original chicken sandwich it takes a trip in a microwave to warm up.

Forum List

Back