Burger King Being Sued Over Their New “Impossible Whopper”

I consider vegans as extremists but the complaint is legit. BK is essentially selling contaminated food.
Not at all. They're offering a choice.

Because of this thread. I'm getting one in 30 minutes-- with onion rings.
But the choice they offer is not what they say they’re providing. Vegans can get bad sick from eating meat. It’s no different from offering stated ‘gluten-free’ or food that contains ‘no peanut or shellfish’. If it contains those things in spite of making the pronouncement it can cause some serious harm. If they can’t keep the promise, they’re liable if they make the promise.

I consider vegans as extremists but the complaint is legit. BK is essentially selling contaminated food.

But the choice they offer is not what they say they’re providing. Vegans can get bad sick from eating meat. It’s no different from offering stated ‘gluten-free’ or food that contains ‘no peanut or shellfish’. If it contains those things in spite of making the pronouncement it can cause some serious harm. If they can’t keep the promise, they’re liable if they make the promise.
I've told you MANY TIMES in this thread alone, they ASK HOW YOU WANT IT COOKED.

They have never failed to ask me, when I order. I'm eating one NOW.
.Dont be such a busybody.

This person will lose the suit. Hes just looking for a payoff

I've told you MANY TIMES in this thread alone, they ASK HOW YOU WANT IT COOKED.

They have never failed to ask me, when I order. I'm eating one NOW.
.Dont be such a busybody.

This person will lose the suit. Hes just looking for a payoff
If they offer it as vegan and it’s not vegan they are liable.

They always ask if you want it cooked on a separate grill. Not being a rabid vegan, I tell them I really dont [sic] care. On the RARE occasions I go there, that is what I order

Do most Burger Kings maintain a separate, vegan-only grill, on which their Impossible can be grilled without getting any meat-based cross contamination? That seems very unlikely to me.

Wife says it tastes okay, but like Wendy's and other joints that start our pretty good they've gone downhill over the years. She asked for it to be cooked seperate [sic] from the regular burgers and they had no problem; like me she will stand and watch them make her food.

Only faggots would run around filing frivolous lawsuits over silly shit like this, and only silly morons would actually support them.

Of course, it pretty much stands to reason that faggots would be among the prime market for a vegetarian “hamburger”; that real men would continue to very strongly prefer real hamburgers over this plant-based crap.

I love Whoppers, and impossible Whoppers aren't bad but aren't healthy enough to be a good substitute for a real Whopper. And, their fries are better than McDonalds Fries. I can't stand McDonalds, especially with their new kiosks.

I find that I much prefer ordering from these automated kiosks. Especially if you want to customize anything, it's much easier and more reliable to specify these customizations via a kiosk than to try to tell it to a human.

As I said before, it really depends on whether BK is explicitly advertising these as “vegan” or “vegetarian”. I don't think they are. Indeed, among the standard toppings included by default, apparently, are cheese, and a mayonnaise-based sauce—both very much not vegan nor vegetarian.

I think they use a hair dryer.

Better than a microwave for anything resembling a "burger"

They cooked it on one of their flattop griddles.

Microwaves are only for leftovers and popcorn.

BK has flat-top griddles?

I'm sure i have seen a microwave at BK for the chicken and fish sandwiches.

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.

Do you idiots not know that BK flame grills their burgers?

nope....

for what?

Maggot control?

~S~

You could eat a freaking log if it was cooked in lard. Is Burger King faking it with their meatless burgers? It seems strange that a burger franchise would want to make a fake burger out of soybeans but if they want to convince entrenched vegans that they use no animal protein they have to refrain from cooking the junk in animal fat or risk a law suit. The India rebellion against the British in the 1800's happened over a rumor that the cartridges used by religious Indian soldiers were dipped in pork fat.

They cooked it on one of their flattop griddles.

Microwaves are only for leftovers and popcorn.

BK has flat-top griddles?

I'm sure i have seen a microwave at BK for the chicken and fish sandwiches.

They are used during breakfast for eggs and when they had pancakes, but they keep one on for those that don’t wish have their impossible burger cooked in beef grease.
You know what? I'm actually going to have one of these suckers soon because of this thread. But I have the feeling it would be better throwing the money out the car window and watching people scramble.
Well. Just came back from some chores and stopped by at the local Booger King. Ordered me one of them Impossible Whoppers. And God Dammit the thing was delicious....Lol......I S you not. I noticed some difference, but wouldn't know it if I didn't know. I was wrong for prejudging. Sorry

What I feel good about is that I probably saved 5 cow farts from entering the atmosphere by my choice today. Feel good about the planet.
I heard if you let it get cold and try to heat it in the microwave, you won't like it. But that's probably true of any burger.
You're right. Eating any fast food 2 hours after created is Dead On Arrival. Lol

I was being the anti soy boy on this thread and mocking. But F if this thread didn't make me buy and eat one of those suckers.

The durn thing was pretty good, even if it has about the same artery clogging S as the next beef boiger.

I guess this all has to do now with reducing cow farts in the atmosphere.

You could eat a freaking log if it was cooked in lard. Is Burger King faking it with their meatless burgers? It seems strange that a burger franchise would want to make a fake burger out of soybeans but if they want to convince entrenched vegans that they use no animal protein they have to refrain from cooking the junk in animal fat or risk a law suit. The India rebellion against the British in the 1800's happened over a rumor that the cartridges used by religious Indian soldiers were dipped in pork fat.
Total ignorance on every level.

Burger King didnt invent "Impossible Burger". It is a veggie burger brand. It was created by https://impossiblefoods.com/

Obsess about this all you want, but it offers people ANOTHER choice. It affects you not one bit.
.who knew meat eaters were such busybodies!

Wife says it tastes okay, but like Wendy's and other joints that start our pretty good they've gone downhill over the years. She asked for it to be cooked seperate [sic] from the regular burgers and they had no problem; like me she will stand and watch them make her food.

Only faggots would run around filing frivolous lawsuits over silly shit like this, and only silly morons would actually support them.

Of course, it pretty much stands to reason that faggots would be among the prime market for a vegetarian “hamburger”; that real men would continue to very strongly prefer real hamburgers over this plant-based crap.

There is nothing “manly” about meat-eating. That is one of the biggest and dumbest myths in existence, based on nothing but marketing, and foolish, misguided ideas.

Real men protect and care for the vulnerable, innocent and defenseless among us. And as a woman I can tell you one thing for sure… Women love men who are compassionate, as opposed to aholes who exploit and bully the defenseless.

For example, there’s a handsome guy who runs a popular animal sanctuary called Barn Sanctuary, and all one has to do is read the comments on his social media updates and videos to see that tons of women respect and love him and he gets multiple marriage proposals a day. :D

And btw, for anyone who thinks that it’s ‘manly’ to eat meat, please take the time to watch the documentary The Game Changers (it’s available on Netflix and everywhere) and you’ll begin to understand how upside-down that is, for a number of reasons.... including one that I think most men would want to be aware of. *ahem*

Last edited:

As I said before, it really depends on whether BK is explicitly advertising these as “vegan” or “vegetarian”. I don't think they are. Indeed, among the standard toppings included by default, apparently, are cheese, and a mayonnaise-based sauce—both very much not vegan nor vegetarian.
That’s the million dollar question.

Why do you think getting sick is funny?

Why do you think getting sick is funny?

Perhaps not really funny, but certainly odd that people would allow their digestive systems to degenerate so far that they can no longer handle real food.
I disagree with the lifestyle but it’s their choice. Just leave me out of it.
Ask a veggie why they have canine teeth.

composite_15742135121575.jpg

And You Can’t Make This Up

A Burger that’s not a Burger.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

And I had no idea that BK is owned by Canadians.
That burger looks like S

It looks EXACTLY the same. You're just telling yourself that.

Well you see. A childhood friend and vegan for decades dropped dead in front of his 18 yr old son. His arteries had grown so severely sclerotic that morticians had great difficulty in embalming the body. No significant heart issues in family.
When I hear vegan, I think of my 41 yr old friend. They said his tongue stuck out bluer than the sky. Vegan.How sad he got sucked up in that nonsense. Poor guy

You equate what happened to him as being a vegan?

I don't know why anyone would consider your opinion or advice in any way sound.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

That burger looks like S

Well you see. A childhood friend and vegan for decades dropped dead in front of his 18 yr old son. His arteries had grown so severely sclerotic that morticians had great difficulty in embalming the body. No significant heart issues in family.
When I hear vegan, I think of my 41 yr old friend. They said his tongue stuck out bluer than the sky. Vegan.How sad he got sucked up in that nonsense. Poor guy

You equate what happened to him as being a vegan?

I don't know why anyone would consider your opinion or advice in any way sound.

What???............I just said the burger is good after I ate one this afternoon. I could care less if someone eats dog S every day. My advice is to try one.

My advice is to avoid a vegan diet. They are dangerous. But I'm a qualified life and health underwriter since Reagan was prez. But I know you know way more than I know because you post and say so ...right??

Last edited:
Total ignorance on every level.

Burger King didnt invent "Impossible Burger". It is a veggie burger brand. It was created by https://impossiblefoods.com/

Obsess about this all you want, but it offers people ANOTHER choice. It affects you not one bit.
.who knew meat eaters were such busybodies!
How is it ignorant? Laboratories develop stuff every day but all we usually have to go on is the people who market the junk. It's no secret that you could turn a tasteless veggie meal into something people could eat by adding lard and frying it up. Americans learned that during FDR's "Great Depression". If Burger King has nothing to hide a law suit shouldn't be a problem.

What next?

That burger looks like S

Oh brother. Your story not only sounds made up, but it is the height of hypocrisy, as flesh eaters die all the freakin time from clogged arteries, heart disease, cancer, heart attacks, etc.

Like this guy:

1.jpg

Or this guy:

72758811-10214224835035523-4350214637149487104-n.jpg

...and millions upon millions more. But no mention of that, of course.

Forum List

Back