Bungled Iowa caucus, awesome Trump SOTU, acquittal of Trump tomorrow...

...it's a VERY BAD week to be a Democrat!!!

Que the Ginsburg's health is in decline app
Says the “pro-life” hypocrite.

So, you think 'pro-life' means immortality?

YWluSW1hZ2U

...it's a VERY BAD week to be a Democrat!!!

Que the Ginsburg's health is in decline app
Says the “pro-life” hypocrite.
If a woman is using her power on the court to uphold the legality of killing unborn babies, then yes, we'd be happy for her to retire.

Oh hell I'm not bashful.... Retire? I'd be all set with it if a radical jihadi got loose inside the scotus building and hacked her to pieces.

There's a whole lifetime full of Spurce and viciousness packed in that little five foot 2 inch bitch's body. Wouldn't bother me one iota... That and a whole bladder full of liquid blessing for her grave. If they bury her next to John McCain I can use the same bladder full.

Jo

Last edited:
Quote the post where I ever claimed to be "pro-ife."
Oh, I dont know, Chuz Life, but somehow I think most people get that impression.

:D

No doubt that many simpletons (you?) make a lot of uneducated guesses and assumptions.

They (you?) Are too fucking stupid to learn, know, understand or appreciate the differences between a "pro-lifer" and someone who (like me) opposes abortions for reasons other than an "life is sacred" (usually religious) perspective.

Sorry to use so many big words. I'll try harder to dumb it down for you next time.

Sure, Chuz Life, anything you say, lol.

You still dont see it, do you?

Step back and look again, lol.

This is hilarious. :D

Oh I know how simpletons see it.

It doesn't take any effort to see things how you do.

That's what makes you a simpleton.

Mile wide but only an inch deep.

Lol, you and my wife could start an anti-me fan club, roflmao.

Dude, you wonder why people think you are pro-life when your account name is Chuz Life, so I was simply astonished at the disconnect.

Why you dont see this as obvious is probably because you are too close to the situation and 'Chuz Life' is normalized to you and unremarkable.

To someone looking at your avatar and account name, the first thing they will naturally think is that you are advertising being pro-Life.

Insult me all you want, I dont care, but I thought I would try to give you a little perspective here.

Anyway, have a great day.

Lol, you and my wife could start an anti-me fan club, roflmao.

Dude, you wonder why people think you are pro-life when your account name is Chuz Life, so I was simply astonished at the disconnect.

Why you dont see this as obvious is probably because you are too close to the situation and 'Chuz Life' is normalized to you and unremarkable.

To someone looking at your avatar and account name, the first thing they will naturally think is that you are advertising being pro-Life.

Insult me all you want, I dont care, but I thought I would try to give you a little perspective here.

Anyway, have a great day.

LoL.

Simple is as simple does.

Thanks for illustrating just how shallow your perception really is.

Do you judge all books by looking at the covers?

My apologies to you, JimBowie1958 about my not realizing that you were not the one who called me a hypocrite. I thought you did.

I ask of you to explore, consider and try to understand the differences between a person who opposes abortions for "pro-life" reasons (life is sacred, gift from God, etc.) And someone who is anti-abortion for reasons OTHER than a feeling that life is sacred, gift from God, etc.

My reasons are decidedly objective, biological, secular and Constitutional. . . So there is no hypocrisy in my noting the biological and political FACT that Ginsberg's health is in que.

Forum List

Back