Trump Closing Argument: Punish My Enemies!

God has willed that Democrats will suffer the consequences of their election fraud and shit Biden policies. Tanking Joe Biden hit a record 15 year low approval rating today according to an ABC poll, 31% :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hate works well - if you can manage it well. I'm waaaaay beyond "frustration" with these retarded NaziCon morons. I fucking hate them and what they're doing to this country - and the world. They are dangerous and must be exterminated. The daily news about these bastards is sickening. Nauseating!

Have you ever listened to some of those morons being interviewed at Trump rallies?

so you want to exterminate political rivals eh Nazi ...

Do you understand, just how sick you are, or are you clueless??? Do you cretins comprehend the "hypocrisy," which is the foundation behind your worldviews??? Frankly, I see you cretins as obviously psychotic, which of course explains the fascist democrat street trash such as yourself, seeing gender as somehow fluid, and subject to change!
^ tranny tyranny

Iowa is an EMBARRASSMENT to America tonight…

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'MEET THE GOP PRESIDENTIAL FRONTRUNNER 4 TIME INDICTED SEXUAL PREDATOR INMATE # P01135809''MEET THE GOP PRESIDENTIAL FRONTRUNNER 4 TIME INDICTED SEXUAL PREDATOR INMATE # P01135809'
Just you wait, you're gonna blend right in with all of the fascist democrat gender fluids at FEMA camp, I hear Trump intends upon ordering FEMA staff to blast the Eagles "Hotel California" in virtual perpetuity at full volume.... Enjoy your stay, and happy fucking trails! :safetocomeoutff:

Just you wait, you're gonna blend right in with all of the fascist democrat gender fluids at FEMA camp, I hear Trump intends upon ordering FEMA staff to blast the Eagles "Hotel California" in virtual perpetuity at full volume.... Enjoy your stay, and happy fucking trails! :safetocomeoutff:
Are you gonna ring my doorbell?

Forum List

Back