Bungled Iowa caucus, awesome Trump SOTU, acquittal of Trump tomorrow...

The Dems dug this hole, and they should stop digging and start cutting steps out.

...TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP....

Good train to be in.

...it's a VERY BAD week to be a Democrat!!!

Que the Ginsburg's health is in decline app
Says the “pro-life” hypocrite.
Unborn children can't defend themselves, we can, coward.

upload_2020-2-5_10-4-12.png
What he said...

Most are missing the biggest story of the failed Iowa caucus.

Snips:

When given the first opportunity to turn out and vote for a candidate to oppose President Donald Trump, Democrats largely shrugged and said, "Meh." Turnout was down by almost 30% from 2008. :113:

While Barack Obama was not on the ballot, Democrats clearly expected a greater show of voter force when they were given the chance to do something other than howl their Trump derangement rage at the moon.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...crat_turnout_the_iowa_story_that_matters.html

Most are missing the biggest story of the failed Iowa caucus.

Snips:

When given the first opportunity to turn out and vote for a candidate to oppose President Donald Trump, Democrats largely shrugged and said, "Meh." Turnout was down by almost 30% from 2008. :113:

While Barack Obama was not on the ballot, Democrats clearly expected a greater show of voter force when they were given the chance to do something other than howl their Trump derangement rage at the moon.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...crat_turnout_the_iowa_story_that_matters.html

Democrats lost first time voters.

Quote the post where I ever claimed to be "pro-ife."
Oh, I dont know, Chuz Life, but somehow I think most people get that impression.

:D

No doubt that many simpletons (you?) make a lot of uneducated guesses and assumptions.

They (you?) Are too fucking stupid to learn, know, understand or appreciate the differences between a "pro-lifer" and someone who (like me) opposes abortions for reasons other than an "life is sacred" (usually religious) perspective.

Sorry to use so many big words. I'll try harder to dumb it down for you next time.

Quote the post where I ever claimed to be "pro-ife."
Oh, I dont know, Chuz Life, but somehow I think most people get that impression.

:D

No doubt that many simpletons (you?) make a lot of uneducated guesses and assumptions.

They (you?) Are too fucking stupid to learn, know, understand or appreciate the differences between a "pro-lifer" and someone who (like me) opposes abortions for reasons other than an "life is sacred" (usually religious) perspective.

Sorry to use so many big words. I'll try harder to dumb it down for you next time.

Sure, Chuz Life, anything you say, lol.

You still dont see it, do you?

Step back and look again, lol.

This is hilarious. :D

Forum List

Back