Bullycide

If anyone needs to be investigated, it should be the parent(s). We have created a society of pussies and internet thugs. Someone calls me gay, I'm not gonna kill myself. Some calls me a ****** (not to be confused with nigga), I'm not going to kill them. We need to teach our kids to have thicker skins instead if producing these touchy-feely, emotional crybabies.

Your right wing has used LIES and the kids have been watching.

You did this

That you knew of. It quite likely happened, but if you were young prior to 1980 or so, few if any investigators would look to bullying as a cause.

Otherwise, it is quite possible, indeed likely, that some forms of ‘bullying’ are protected speech. Even if bullying is construed as ‘hate speech,’ it’s protected if no imminent criminal act occurs consequently, and the ‘fighting words’ exception isn’t realized, particularly in an online venue.

This doesn’t mean that an investigation shouldn’t be conducted, but if constitutionality likely exists, prosecutors should refrain from pressing charges.

Your partial quote of my post leaves out some information, I also posted this,

Yes, things are different now.
I grew up in a town of about 40k people. From 1st through 12th grade 1 kid died. It was a car accident. None from suicide. None from bullying.

I don't see the reason for a prosecutor to be investigating a suicide.

An investigation is one thing,
but a a prosecutor?

Why is a prosecutor investigating a suicide if not to potentially prosecute?
I repeat,

Hopefully it is a matter of there being information we don't have which points to bullying as a potential factor, rather than any overly aggressive search for someone to blame.

Regardless of that, it was a suicide. More information does not change the fact that it was a suicide. There is no reason for a prosecutor to investigate.

PROSECUTOR

When you take a NATIONAL WAR HERO and trash him with lies do you really think kids dont learn from that?

The right in this country has become bullies and they are teaching our kids.

When kids see half the country lying about our heros they learn to trash and lie

You people do the same damned thing to me all day long.

LIE LIE LIE .

you bully with lies and now our kids have learned your tactic

An investigation is one thing,
but a a prosecutor?

Why is a prosecutor investigating a suicide if not to potentially prosecute?
I repeat,

That a prosecutor is investigating an incident doesn’t mean charges will be filed; depending on the jurisdiction, it’s not uncommon for the DA to follow up on a police investigation to make a final determination whether to proceed or not.

In addition to reviewing evidence, the prosecution needs to also review the case law to ensure a possible conviction doesn’t sustain a Constitutional challenge.

Suicide.
Prosecutor.

last i looked, you can't prosecute a person that was successful in suicide.

How does a child who know what the kids are saying about them isnt true fight their wall of lies?

Your right wing tactic of banding together andsstanding behind fucking lies is causing this

There is NO defense against the tactics you people have developed and employed into todays world.

John Kerry was a highly decorated war hero.

So you lied lied and lied some more to pretend he was lying about his record.

Even being a war hero is not respected by the right

Boy, we're well and truly feezucked! :eusa_shifty:

Mrs Obama is treated like trash by you scum for trying to get kids to exersize

Now we're also scum?

Last edited:
th_popcorncat.gif

Regardless of that, it was a suicide. More information does not change the fact that it was a suicide. There is no reason for a prosecutor to investigate.

PROSECUTOR

Again, if that’s part of the job description in a given jurisdiction, yes it is. You do realize that prosecutors will often find that no crime was committed, and file no charges, yes?

And it’s perfectly appropriate to investigate – whomever has that responsibility to investigate – a suicide to ensure that it was indeed a suicide.

Forum List

Back