Bullycide

Lie lies lies and more lies about the people you dont like.

truth means nothing to todays right.

You trash sceince and history and replace them with right wing talking points

:eusa_hand:

It is not a right left thing. It is a bad people thing. It is people like you who has made every single facet of our lives political. Some things should be human.

Mrs Obama is treated like trash by you scum for trying to get kids to exersize

At the risk of sounding like a total asshole to the sensitive folk here...........

WTF?
A prosecutor is investigating a suicide?
Tragic as it may be, the teen killed himself. It wasn't a murder.
As a society, have we now become so pansyfied that we now have to try and blame suicide on somebody else and then prosecute? Really?

Way back when I was a teen (and even before that), some kids were bullied, some were the bullies. Nobody committed suicide when I was a kid because some jerk bullied them.
Was it right that some kids were bullied? No, it wasn't. But back then, they pulled up their panties and dealt with it. Back then, bullies would beat you up, steal your lunch money, intimidate you, all face to face. Nowadays, cyber bullying is considered a threat by the pussies our society has become. Seriously? Threatened by somebody over the internet? How fucking cowardly does one have to be to get bullied over the internet? Sometimes I'm amazed that the USA can still produce a standing army with all the PC pansy-ass cowards I read about, and those that would support said PC pansy-ass cowards.

Chanel, I ranted all over your thread.
I bet you'll pull up your big girl panties and not be upset though.

While you certainly have some valid points, I'd question how much you can relate the two times. Things are different now. Maybe children would be better off if bullying was limited to face-to-face confrontation, but with the myriad forms of communication available now, it can be done by far more people. That's not to say that prosecution because of suicide is appropriate; rather it is just pointing out that the environment is different enough that comparing today's bullying to getting beat up for lunch money decades ago doesn't really work.

And I just thought I'd point out that it's possible there were kids who committed suicide because of bullying when you were young but you didn't hear about it. The media is much more pervasive now than in the past, and people are probably more likely to look at bullying as a potential contributing factor in suicide than in the past, as well.

Yes, things are different now.
I grew up in a town of about 40k people. From 1st through 12th grade 1 kid died. It was a car accident. None from suicide. None from bullying.

I don't see the reason for a prosecutor to be investigating a suicide.

No good deed goes unpunished by the right if you dont agree with their idiot sstances

Have another one TM. Just like the other one.

It'sall the fault of right.

You don't see the 'slant' in that statement? :D

You dont want people arrested who kill black children

You want the black children killed to prove the right is at fault. :doubt:

Nobody committed suicide when I was a kid…

That you knew of. It quite likely happened, but if you were young prior to 1980 or so, few if any investigators would look to bullying as a cause.

Otherwise, it is quite possible, indeed likely, that some forms of ‘bullying’ are protected speech. Even if bullying is construed as ‘hate speech,’ it’s protected if no imminent criminal act occurs consequently, and the ‘fighting words’ exception isn’t realized, particularly in an online venue.

This doesn’t mean that an investigation shouldn’t be conducted, but if constitutionality likely exists, prosecutors should refrain from pressing charges.

That you knew of. It quite likely happened, but if you were young prior to 1980 or so, few if any investigators would look to bullying as a cause.

Otherwise, it is quite possible, indeed likely, that some forms of ‘bullying’ are protected speech. Even if bullying is construed as ‘hate speech,’ it’s protected if no imminent criminal act occurs consequently, and the ‘fighting words’ exception isn’t realized, particularly in an online venue.

This doesn’t mean that an investigation shouldn’t be conducted, but if constitutionality likely exists, prosecutors should refrain from pressing charges.

Your partial quote of my post leaves out some information, I also posted this,

I grew up in a town of about 40k people. From 1st through 12th grade 1 kid died. It was a car accident. None from suicide. None from bullying.

An investigation is one thing,
but a a prosecutor?

Why is a prosecutor investigating a suicide if not to potentially prosecute?
I repeat,

Your partial quote of my post leaves out some information, I also posted this,

but a a prosecutor?

I repeat,

Hopefully it is a matter of there being information we don't have which points to bullying as a potential factor, rather than any overly aggressive search for someone to blame.

TM, stop your ranting and posting your off topic posts on a perfectly good discussion

but a a prosecutor?

I repeat,

That a prosecutor is investigating an incident doesn’t mean charges will be filed; depending on the jurisdiction, it’s not uncommon for the DA to follow up on a police investigation to make a final determination whether to proceed or not.

In addition to reviewing evidence, the prosecution needs to also review the case law to ensure a possible conviction doesn’t sustain a Constitutional challenge.

At the risk of sounding like a total asshole to the sensitive folk here...........

WTF?
A prosecutor is investigating a suicide?
Tragic as it may be, the teen killed himself. It wasn't a murder.
As a society, have we now become so pansyfied that we now have to try and blame suicide on somebody else and then prosecute? Really?

Way back when I was a teen (and even before that), some kids were bullied, some were the bullies. Nobody committed suicide when I was a kid because some jerk bullied them.
Was it right that some kids were bullied? No, it wasn't. But back then, they pulled up their panties and dealt with it. Back then, bullies would beat you up, steal your lunch money, intimidate you, all face to face. Nowadays, cyber bullying is considered a threat by the pussies our society has become. Seriously? Threatened by somebody over the internet? How fucking cowardly does one have to be to get bullied over the internet? Sometimes I'm amazed that the USA can still produce a standing army with all the PC pansy-ass cowards I read about, and those that would support said PC pansy-ass cowards.

Chanel, I ranted all over your thread.
I bet you'll pull up your big girl panties and not be upset though.

Yeah, but back when you were a kid, and at least when I was one the only fear from bullies was physical. I could handle that. They could do me physical harm, and that I could respond to physically. That kind of bullying can be backed down.
But the kind of ridicule we see here on the internet by people we presume are adults, shows the dark side of nonphysical ridicule, and attempted bullying.

But today the American male is so pansified and slow to mature, partly because fathers are absent, either because of divorce or because they've been castrated by their wives that they cannot provide a good wholesome example to their sons of male behaviour.

We see it with African elephants. The young males moved to societies without older males don't have them to show them how to behave and they increasingly go rogue, and are killing off the rhinos bringing them near to extinction in one region of Africa.

EDIT: CBS - The [elephant] Delinquents

Last edited:
Kids today face a wall of lies.

You people taught the liars it was a perfectly fine thing to do to people

Forum List

Back