Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
So you don't know that slavery, drugs, sex trafficking and crime are coming over our southern border. You don't know that. That's what you just said. Wow ...
Maybe to Conservatives, that is all they see

To the rest of us, we see hard working migrants picking crops, mowing lawns, making beds and doing whatever menial tasks they can.
Not to steal but to support their families and keep them safe

we see hard working migrants picking crops, mowing lawns, making beds and doing whatever menial tasks they can.
Not to steal but to support their families and keep them safe
So you don't see drug & sex trafficing, murder, mayhem and another permanent underclass of the illiterate refuse of 3rd-world shitholes too?

Trump's wall is a vanity.. his monument to himself. He took a lot of minors from their parents. There was no border traffic because of COVID. Fine US employers and you will solve the problem of illegals.

You just keep forgetting he was trying to fulfill the Border Fence law of 2006 which leftists tools dragged their feet on for years after its passage.

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.
Whatever happened to using Mexico's pesos to build the wall? Are we still waiting for the check to arrive?

You just keep forgetting he was trying to fulfill the Border Fence law of 2006 which leftists tools dragged their feet on for years after its passage.
It wouldn't have worked then and it won't work now. Expand e verify, give them a six month grace period .. then fine the employers and start deporting those who didn't leave. It worked like a charm in Saudi Arabia.

What we need is a builder to build that wall. You know, a guy like Donald Trump from NYC. I’ll bet He could do a hell of a job!

Trump build the wall over government contractors??? Now that's a deal. Done!!!

He lost his shirt as a contractor. His father had to bail him out constantly. I'm neither an Arab or a slut.

Yeah, Trump was stupid and couldn't do what made him a billionaire.

This is just so tired. You idiots are terrible at this, which is why you need so desperately to destroy people to silence them. Go fuck yourself, useless moron

Your orange douche bag, that's who.

You couldn't say more clearly you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Stop taking comedy shows so seriously, stupid bitch. My God, it's a COMEDY SKIT. How stupid are you? Be honest

You couldn't say more clearly you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Stop taking comedy shows so seriously, stupid bitch. My God, it's a COMEDY SKIT. How stupid are you? Be honest
Moron. The original reference is to Rump claiming Mexico will pay for the wall. Get it now? Gad, do you all have to keep proving over and over that you are retards?

Moron. The original reference is to Rump claiming Mexico will pay for the wall. Get it now? Gad, do you all have to keep proving over and over that you are retards?

Your evidence was a COMEDY SKIT FROM A TV SHOW YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON

Your evidence was a COMEDY SKIT FROM A TV SHOW YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON
Did your orange douche bag claim that he was going to build the wall using Mexico's money? Yes or No?

Let's see if a retard like you can answer the question honestly. I have my doubts but hey, prove me wrong.

Did your orange douche bag claim that he was going to build the wall using Mexico's money? Yes or No?

Let's see if a retard like you can answer the question honestly. I have my doubts but hey, prove me wrong.

YOUR EVIDENCE WAS A COMEDY SKIT YOU STUPID FUCK. GROW UP

YOUR EVIDENCE WAS A COMEDY SKIT YOU STUPID FUCK. GROW UP
LOL. So, you proved me right. A right-wing retard can't answer the simple question - "Did your orange douche bag claim that he was going to build the wall using Mexico's money? Yes or No?"

Watch and learn... :itsok:

Forum List

Back