Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

Some bigot like you said the same thing about the Irish 150 years ago.

And the Germans 100 years ago.

And the Poles 50 years ago.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

Yes, the right wing cares about the freedom of rich people to exploit working folks.

We are against the wall because it's a waste of money and it presents an ugly image of our country. (Most undocumented workers actually entered the country legally or through another route.)

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

Yeah, um.... funny thing about that.. the blacks have been waiting a lot longer than the Hispanics have...

Okay, here's the real problem you guys have. You've spent the last few decades scaring white people into voting against their own economic interests by telling them the Darkies are out to get them.... which worked fine up until the 1980's, but really doesn't work now because there are too many of them, and some white people aren't really comfortable with racism.

The ironic thing is, Hispanics SHOULD be a conservative block now. religious, hard working and pro-family. They'll probably drag the Democrats closer to the center. But you guys have so thoroughly alienated them you've probably lost them for generations.

And the Poles 50 years ago

Wrong, they came here legally and had to prove they had the ability to support themselves and we could check to ensure they weren't criminals. Your argument falls apart right there. My issue is illegal aliens self selecting and then going on welfare and bringing crime, drugs and guns with them. Mexicans who prove they can support themselves and they aren't already criminals is all I want, just like with the Irish, Germans and Poles.

That's all I want. Come legally, let us check them out.

Sorry, guy, your argument falls apart right there as a false equivalency

And the Poles 50 years ago.

Yes, the right wing cares about the freedom of rich people to exploit working folks.

We are against the wall because it's a waste of money and it presents an ugly image of our country. (Most undocumented workers actually entered the country legally or through another route.)

Yeah, um.... funny thing about that.. the blacks have been waiting a lot longer than the Hispanics have...

Okay, here's the real problem you guys have. You've spent the last few decades scaring white people into voting against their own economic interests by telling them the Darkies are out to get them.... which worked fine up until the 1980's, but really doesn't work now because there are too many of them, and some white people aren't really comfortable with racism.

The ironic thing is, Hispanics SHOULD be a conservative block now. religious, hard working and pro-family. They'll probably drag the Democrats closer to the center. But you guys have so thoroughly alienated them you've probably lost them for generations.

Irish, Germans and Poles came over LEGALLY.

I didn't read the rest of your post as I feared being blinded by Sophistry and Obfuscation.

_____

"I'll bring back the check this weekend..I promise."
\

:113:

Another government school failure who needs to go back and learn basic English, such as how to paraphrase.

And no one gives a shit who pays for the wall except leftists

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.
Building a ‘wall’ is among the most ignorant, idiotic manifestation of rightwing bigotry and hate, in addition to being a colossal waste of time and money.

You realize that at this rate if we started building the wall today about 2% of it would be finished by 2020.

Based on what?

I don't know. The fact that we don't have the funding to lay a single brick yet? :dunno:

Funding is tiny as a percent of the Federal budget, that's not an issue other than the political issue of Democrats trying to stop it. Which is what my OP is about, right?

Building a ‘wall’ is among the most ignorant, idiotic manifestation of rightwing bigotry and hate, in addition to being a colossal waste of time and money.

It's hate to not want criminals who ignore our laws as their first act entering the country to come here through self selection. Got it.

You remind me of someone ...

You realize that at this rate if we started building the wall today about 2% of it would be finished by 2020.

Based on what?

I don't know. The fact that we don't have the funding to lay a single brick yet? :dunno:

Funding is tiny as a percent of the Federal budget, that's not an issue other than the political issue of Democrats trying to stop it. Which is what my OP is about, right?

The GOP doesn't want the wall. Mexico doesn't want the wall. Nobody is paying for the wall.

My disdain and dissatisfaction with Trump has only to do with his character, and that's not going to convincingly change for the better between now and 2020. Build the wall, or don't. Effect universal peace on Earth and goodwill amongst all mankind. It matters not. Donald Trump yet will remain a frightfully dissolute mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.

The wall will be built, it will cost about 20% of what the Democrats clain it will and it will be about 99% effective in keeping illegals from Mexico out, but since Trump came into office illegal immigration from Mexico is already dramatically down from the reckless Obama years due to Trump's tough talk and tough actions, so we have time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back