Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump's wall is a vanity.. his monument to himself. He took a lot of minors from their parents. There was no border traffic because of COVID. Fine US employers and you will solve the problem of illegals.
It's not Trump's wall, never has been, you've been duped in believing so. It was built under Clinton and every incoming administration takes it on, and every opposition believes it's the current administrations wall.

So now, it's Biden's wall. So deal with that.

LOL. So, you proved me right. A right-wing retard can't answer the simple question - "Did your orange douche bag claim that he was going to build the wall using Mexico's money? Yes or No?"

Watch and learn... :itsok:

You think you're bad ass offering SKITS FROM COMEDY SHOWS AS YOUR EVIDENCE, huh, Rambo?

It's not Trump's wall, never has been, you've been duped in believing so. It was built under Clinton and every incoming administration takes it on, and every opposition believes it's the current administrations wall.

So now, it's Biden's wall. So deal with that.
It's a vanity and a waste of money. The problem of illegals can be solved easily. I think they really don't want to stop illegals.

It's a vanity and a waste of money. The problem of illegals can be solved easily. I think they really don't want to stop illegals.

LOL, still zero in terms of what you just said. So, Pedro, how is it "simple" to stop illegals without a wall. Hey wait, I see what you did there, you just admitted you are a Democrat again, free access to goods, services and welfare for illegals! But you will stop them without stopping anyone! Just like Biden, Pelosi and every other Democrat !!! LOL

Democrats won't, they need the votes. Congress need to enact laws to heavily fine employers of illegals, say $40,000 per illegal. Same with landlords renting to illegals.

LOL, still zero in terms of what you just said. So, Pedro, how is it "simple" to stop illegals without a wall. Hey wait, I see what you did there, you just admitted you are a Democrat again, free access to goods, services and welfare for illegals! But you will stop them without stopping anyone! Just like Biden, Pelosi and every other Democrat !!! LOL
Expand e verify. Give employers and illegals 3 months notice. Give them an extension for a month. Start deporting illegals and fining employers. It been very successful in other countries that have problems with illegals and visa overstayers. Don't limit it to just Mexicans. Include South and central America as well as Iranians, Israelis... All illegals.

Democrats won't, they need the votes. Congress need to enact laws to heavily fine employers of illegals, say $40,000 per illegal. Same with landlords renting to illegals.
Well Trump did claim 3-5 million illegals voted in 2016, but he didn't do anything about it.

Expand e verify. Give employers and illegals 3 months notice. Give them an extension for a month. Start deporting illegals and fining employers. It been very successful in other countries that have problems with illegals and visa overstayers. Don't limit it to just Mexicans. Include South and central America as well as Iranians, Israelis... All illegals.

Other countries have walls because they work. They don't follow your plan of inviting criminals, slavers, sex traffickers, drug dealers to stay while you deport only the people who want to work. That's strictly the Democrat plan

Other countries have walls because they work. They don't follow your plan of inviting criminals, slavers, sex traffickers, drug dealers to stay while you deport only the people who want to work. That's strictly the Democrat plan
What countries are you talking about?

Strong borders makes for good neighbours. Democrats don't want borders.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You think you're bad ass offering SKITS FROM COMEDY SHOWS AS YOUR EVIDENCE, huh, Rambo?
In other words - You couldn't respond so will keep mindlessly repeating nonsense, yes? Yeah, now you know why you are a retard. :itsok:

But, hey, as a parting gift, you get to see your orange douchebag and his - Mexico Will Pay For The Wall - video all over again. Enjoy!

What countries are you talking about?

You seriously don't know how to Google????

Teaching a Democrat to fish rather than just giving them a fish, the impossible dream ...

In other words - You couldn't respond so will keep mindlessly repeating nonsense, yes? Yeah, now you know why you are a retard. :itsok:

But, hey, as a parting gift, you get to see your orange douchebag and his - Mexico Will Pay For The Wall - video all over again. Enjoy!

No I'm not responding to your argument which when asked to support you gave me a TV SCENE FROM A COMEDY SHOW you fucking dyke

No I'm not responding to your argument which when asked to support you gave me a TV SCENE FROM A COMEDY SHOW you fucking dyke
Yup, I know you are not responding. That's why you are a retard. Get it now?

But, since you confirmed you are a retard, you get to watch your orange douchebag and his - Mexico Will Pay For The Wall - video all over again. Enjoy!

Yup, I know you are not responding. That's why you are a retard. Get it now?

But, since you confirmed you are a retard, you get to watch your orange douchebag and his - Mexico Will Pay For The Wall - video all over again. Enjoy!

You're drooling again, ass hat

You're drooling again, ass hat
Aww... poor trumptard. Gets hammered defending his beloved fuhrer!! :auiqs.jpg:

But, not to worry. Every time you respond you walk away with another link to your orange douchebag and his promise to use Mexico's Money To Build The Wall!!!!

Aww... poor trumptard. Gets hammered defending his beloved fuhrer!! :auiqs.jpg:

But, not to worry. Every time you respond you walk away with another link to your orange douchebag and his promise to use Mexico's Money To Build The Wall!!!!

So you'll spend $6Trillion at the drop of a hat but your still suffering from massive butt hurt over the $20 million wall, huh, LOL. What a rube

Forum List

Back