i am for building the wall

A few rank and file have been quoted saying just that but anonomously of course so as not to be targeted for removal by the cabal. The same cabal that is torturing J6 and persecuting Trump and all of his allies. you know all of this.

Border guard is on video cutting razor wire to let in groups along the TX border. The razor wire was strung to impede those wading thru the low river.

Gates are shown welded open in many places. There were 141 gates built in. How many welded open? they won't say. total coverup.
torturing j6? sorry. l have read the memo. these p;eople are not being waterboarded or stress positions, which are NOT TORTURE according to repubs.

so what do they have in the dc jail? racks? hot irons? thumbscrews?

why does it take months or years for a hearing. could hsppen in hours or less,
Ambulance chasing ACLU and La Raza lawyers have something yo do with slowing down the process

Along with not enough judges and staff

torturing j6? sorry. l have read the memo. these p;eople are not being waterboarded or stress positions, which are NOT TORTURE according to repubs.

so what do they have in the dc jail? racks? hot irons? thumbscrews?

I am working here. I don't have time to adequately spoon feed your lame rear end. Locked up for years in solitary using China Virus BS as excuse for no visitors, no haircuts, no anything.

SHUP you anti-American POS.

hey if you are going to do it, do it right.
Mrs6.jpg

0*k-XdeWZ4syoD_CTa.jpg

Ambulance chasing ACLU and La Raza lawyers have something yo do with slowing down the process

Along with not enough judges and staff
appoint temporary judges and hire more staff.

make the lawyers and the immigrants post a bond.

decide asylum cases as classes (christians in sudan, ciban anti communists, peons fleeing the capitalist hell holes of central america, should be decided long in advance of the immigrants arrival.) not dragged through court 1 at a time as lawyers count up billable hours.

it is very rare for 1 person to need asylum, but in cases like the shah or battista individual cases can be opened.

while the thousands of miles of open border with mexico can not possibly stop illegal immigration i am a keynesian, and the economy can always use a little priming. the only way for economic benefits to "trickle down" is if there are benefits dripping from the top.).

start at the most porous stretch of border, and rather than allowing immigrants and asylum seekers to roam the country, confine them to the border awaiting their hearing. but don't lock them in cages, put them to work. pile big rocks in a line and the resulting wall is stronger than the cheap pylons strewn along the border at great expense by a trump crony.

not many guards would be needed. amy prisoner is free to escape beyond the edge of the wall to mexico.

while the immigrants build that section, maybe the jan 6 maga criminals can build another as they await trial? fresh air and sunshine replace the sordid conditions in the dc jail. and , of course, any proud boy who wants to walk around the wall to freedom in mexico, good riddance.
6cou4kzdhkla1.jpg

hey if you are going to do it, do it right.
Mrs6.jpg

0*k-XdeWZ4syoD_CTa.jpg
when the bozo started talking wall in 2016 i (and everybody else) pictured the great wall or the israel/west bank wall or something substantial enough to march a platoon of border patrol on.

when the bozo started talking wall in 2016 i (and everybody else) pictured the great wall or the israel/west bank wall or something substantial enough to march a platoon of border patrol on.
Like this?
israels-security-wall.jpg

appoint temporary judges and hire more staff.

make the lawyers and the immigrants post a bond.

decide asylum cases as classes (christians in sudan, ciban anti communists, peons fleeing the capitalist hell holes of central america, should be decided long in advance of the immigrants arrival.) not dragged through court 1 at a time as lawyers count up billable hours.

it is very rare for 1 person to need asylum, but in cases like the shah or battista individual cases can be opened.
Just return the migrants to mexico and let them wait there

Limit unskilled migrants seeking asylum to a specific (low) number per year with no exceptions

How they are prioritized is an open question to be debated after we secure the border

Just return the migrants to mexico and let them wait there

Limit unskilled migrants seeking asylum to a specific (low) number per year with no exceptions

How they are prioritized is an open question to be debated after we secure the border
That requires changing the law.

Forum List

Back