Build the wall and deport them all!

So far not a single liberal has taken the side of the American 6 year old boy who was killed by the illegal, wow shocker. /sarcasm
And somehow the OP argument is "on his side" ? It's just a cheap opportunity to push a political agenda.

So far not a single liberal has taken the side of the American 6 year old boy who was killed by the illegal, wow shocker. /sarcasm
And somehow the OP argument is "on his side" ? It's just a cheap opportunity to push a political agenda.

Thousands of American citizens are dead, killed by illegals. Thousands more have been raped, assaulted, tortured, pick a damn side you illegal loving traitor. Oh wait you already did.

Thousands of American citizens are dead, killed by illegals. Thousands more have been raped, assaulted, tortured, pick a damn side you illegal loving traitor. Oh wait you already did.
I am quite sure that the children of illegals have been killed in auto accidents by citizens.

blues, you sound as stupid as the orange messiah.

I am quite sure that the children of illegals have been killed in auto accidents by citizens.

I'm sure traitors like you are a real comfort to mothers who have had their kids tortured and killed by illegals who should not even be in our damn country. Do America a favor and move to North Korea.

I'm sure traitors like you are a real comfort to mothers who have had their kids tortured and killed by illegals who should not even be in our damn country. Do America a favor and move to North Korea.
You are not All American. Shoot, you are not even Little America. You are noamerican.

You are not All American. Shoot, you are not even Little America. You are noamerican.

Do you ever get tired of trolling, hell I don't know maybe you get paid to troll.

I am the Anti-Troll. I take trolls like you down. Every. Single. Time.

The far right and alt right don't have a place in America. You are going to be very unhappy here.

“Step 1: Elect Donald Trump president.”

Thankfully that’s not going to happen, safeguarding us from the ignorance, hate, fear, bigotry, and stupidity exhibited by the Trump supporters subscribing to this thread.

And I don't support murder so where does that leave us?

If you justify illegals staying here, whatever they do is on you.

If you justify guns in the hands of citizens anything bad that happens with guns is on you.

See how that works?

Guns in the hands of citizens isn't illegal. It only becomes illegal when they use them to break the law. I don't support illegal gun use. However, you do support illegals actually being here which means you support unlawful acts.
False. If you support people using guns, then you morally own what they do.
Do you not support the 2nd amendment now?
He never has...nor much else in the Constitution, actually.

Do you ever get tired of trolling, hell I don't know maybe you get paid to troll.
No...he is a revolutionary new type of spambot: Fakey is a STUPIDBOT.

Forum List

Back