Build the wall and deport them all!

Trump AIN'T gonna build a damn wall.

He's not going to do a damn thing he promised including get elected.
If the horrid unimaginable happens and he is elected, I think he will build it.

$$$$$ ... listen to the RW's slobber about our debt ... if a Republican Congress pays ANOTHER billion or ten for a partial wall, every damn one of them will be flippin' burgers.

No wall.

$$$$$ ... listen to the RW's slobber about our debt ... if a Republican Congress pays ANOTHER billion or ten for a partial wall, every damn one of them will be flippin' burgers.

No wall.
What does our debt have to do with Trumps wall?

I wish he wouldn't. Its a waste. The rest of his immigration policy doesn't look bad at ALL, though.
I saw a spot on the news a day or two ago; the number of families trying to sneak in has doubled of late. Coyotes are using Trump's wall as their marketing strategy--Last Chance--Get in Now Before It's Too Late.
The thing I don't get and that irks me is that all these families are being processed and then set loose with a hearing date. How many will show up for their hearing? None.
I don't get why people getting caught red handed sneaking across the border who are not citizens have a right to a TRIAL before being booted back home. I'm sure there are many legal eagles here who can explain why it makes sense, but to be honest, I think they ought to be given a pbj sandwich and put on a bus right then and there, dropped off in Mexico City.

There will be no wall.

There will be no mass deportation.

HOPE the next one something like this happens to is YOUR family member.
Easy, there. Drunk drivers kill people every day, unfortunately. The vast majority are legal citizens. It does no earthly good to promote deportation of illegals using examples like this. It is a very sad story, but only Trump would haul out individual tragedies like this to bolster his isolationist plans. It is hateful and illogical to say that because one illegal has a substance abuse problem and unintentionally killed a family that it makes sense to deport 11 million more.

Any drunk driver that does so should be punished severely. The issue here is that too many don't want to do things that would prevent a situation where a drunk illegal has the ability to do so.

It's not isolationism. There is a difference between legal immigration and illegal criminals sneaking into the U.S. I'm all for legal immigration and following the rules but I damn sure, like so many, won't justify illegal immigration.

It makes sense to deport however many illegals are here. It has to do with them being illegal.
When I first started thinking about this, I thought it made sense to send all the illegals home, because how else to send the message that others should not come here? But if Trump does build a wall and truly stop illegal immigration over the southern border, we don't have to send that message in order to keep folks away. 11 million people is a lot, most are hard working and advance the economy, according to employers who count on them and the communities that are full of them as renters, customers, etc. Then you have the problem of those born here, who do seem to have a strong Constitutional right to stay, but then we are sending their parents away? Perhaps split up a marriage?
Now I am fully aware that most illegal immigrants in this country knew what they were getting into when they came here (except the kids who came with parents) and they should be willing to accept getting caught. That was a risk they took. However, if it would truly damage the economy (not only by taking away the labor force but by costing a bazillion extra dollars to round up and prosecute them all) maybe it would be better to give them green cards so they are at least paying taxes. Again, that would be AFTER the southern border is secured. Does that make sense?
Your 11 million is not a static number, it used to be 9 million.

Granting citizenship or green cards to illegals will just make sure 11 million more take their place.

There will be no wall.

Easy, there. Drunk drivers kill people every day, unfortunately. The vast majority are legal citizens. It does no earthly good to promote deportation of illegals using examples like this. It is a very sad story, but only Trump would haul out individual tragedies like this to bolster his isolationist plans. It is hateful and illogical to say that because one illegal has a substance abuse problem and unintentionally killed a family that it makes sense to deport 11 million more.

Any drunk driver that does so should be punished severely. The issue here is that too many don't want to do things that would prevent a situation where a drunk illegal has the ability to do so.

It's not isolationism. There is a difference between legal immigration and illegal criminals sneaking into the U.S. I'm all for legal immigration and following the rules but I damn sure, like so many, won't justify illegal immigration.

It makes sense to deport however many illegals are here. It has to do with them being illegal.
When I first started thinking about this, I thought it made sense to send all the illegals home, because how else to send the message that others should not come here? But if Trump does build a wall and truly stop illegal immigration over the southern border, we don't have to send that message in order to keep folks away. 11 million people is a lot, most are hard working and advance the economy, according to employers who count on them and the communities that are full of them as renters, customers, etc. Then you have the problem of those born here, who do seem to have a strong Constitutional right to stay, but then we are sending their parents away? Perhaps split up a marriage?
Now I am fully aware that most illegal immigrants in this country knew what they were getting into when they came here (except the kids who came with parents) and they should be willing to accept getting caught. That was a risk they took. However, if it would truly damage the economy (not only by taking away the labor force but by costing a bazillion extra dollars to round up and prosecute them all) maybe it would be better to give them green cards so they are at least paying taxes. Again, that would be AFTER the southern border is secured. Does that make sense?

Granting citizenship or green cards to illegals will just make sure 11 million more take their place.
It used be 12.5 million or so.

There will be no wall.

That's why I emphasized that the border has to be secured FIRST.

(1) secure the border (2) e-verify with ferocious penalties for bad businesses (3) immigration reform

All in the same omnibus bill: the far right simply cannot be trusted to keep its word.

I said the same thing about your 1st post on this thread.

Mine is qualified ..
707d54e9b1e510734bee72cb5873d56c349296fe_128.gif

... yours is a deflate.

jllx-1431833845-202116-256
Yours was 3rd grade level retarded.

My post was the simple, inconvenient truth.

You directly enable illegal immigration in a multitude of ways. The fact that you actually want to argue against that obvious fact puts you at 2nd grade level retarded now.
Thanks for sharing.

I guess we should hope that the next school shooting happens at your kids/grandkids school?

Am I doing this right?

I don't support illegal use of guns.

And I don't support murder so where does that leave us?

If you justify illegals staying here, whatever they do is on you.

If you justify guns in the hands of citizens anything bad that happens with guns is on you.

See how that works?
Guns are a constitutional right.

Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.
Wrong.

This is just more ignorance and bigotry from the right.

The constitution in fact affords all persons in the United States the right to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

If you justify guns in the hands of citizens anything bad that happens with guns is on you.

See how that works?
Guns are a constitutional right. Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.
The issue is not constitutionality, only responsibility for belief.

If you believe that people should have hand guns, then you accept the deaths that occur.
The issue is that you have no grounds to "believe" illegals should be here in the first place.
The issue is the bigotry common to you and most others on the right, and the contempt conservatives have for the rule of law; the same contempt exhibited by Trump, which is why he's unfit to be president.

See how that works?

Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.
Wrong.

This is just more ignorance and bigotry from the right.

The constitution in fact affords all persons in the United States the right to due process of the law, including those undocumented.
Unfortunately, the application of the right of due process in this instance is allowing huge numbers of illegals to move right in.
I suppose we can't HOLD them; that would not only be too expensive but probably there's a right about that, too.
Sometimes the law is frustrating.

I guess we should hope that the next school shooting happens at your kids/grandkids school?

Am I doing this right?

See how that works?

Dumbshit RDD is trying to make an invalid comparison. I don't support illegal acts done with guns. By his justification for illegals staying here, he support illegal activity.

Sadly a 6 year old boy is dead, killed by an illegal in Phoenix, AZ. Three additional children and one adult were transported to the hospital in serious condition. Rebecca Harker a witness stopped to help one little girl, "She was scared...she kept saying 'owe,'" Harker said. "She kept trying to get up and I just, you know, tried to talk to her through it, sit her down, you know, just hugging on to her."

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family.

This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed, injured, raped, assaulted, robbed, and strung out on drugs by illegals pouring across our unsecured border.

Step 1: Elect Donald Trump president.
Step 2: Build the damn wall.
Step 3: Deport them all, every last damn illegal.

Link to the story on ABC 15 in Pheonix - PD: Man in deadly Phoenix crash admits to drinking 12 beers, using cocaine

because we want roaming forces of federal officers

and it's not like it will cost money, right? or are you one of the idiots who actually thinks mexico is going to pay for it?

and it's not like any children end up dead because of non-immigrants, right?

:cuckoo:

Illegals cost us billions of dollars a year dummy we'll save money deporting them.

WRONG, because this child would still be alive if Obama and the Democrats didn't stand in the way of the LAW.

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand?

See how that works?
Guns are a constitutional right. Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.
The issue is not constitutionality, only responsibility for belief.

If you believe that people should have hand guns, then you accept the deaths that occur.
The issue is that you have no grounds to "believe" illegals should be here in the first place.
The issue is the bigotry common to you and most others on the right, and the contempt conservatives have for the rule of law; the same contempt exhibited by Trump, which is why he's unfit to be president.

What's bigoted about thinking people for which the law says shouldn't be here to be removed?

Sadly a 6 year old boy is dead, killed by an illegal in Phoenix, AZ. Three additional children and one adult were transported to the hospital in serious condition. Rebecca Harker a witness stopped to help one little girl, "She was scared...she kept saying 'owe,'" Harker said. "She kept trying to get up and I just, you know, tried to talk to her through it, sit her down, you know, just hugging on to her."

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family.

This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed, injured, raped, assaulted, robbed, and strung out on drugs by illegals pouring across our unsecured border.

Link to the story on ABC 15 in Pheonix - PD: Man in deadly Phoenix crash admits to drinking 12 beers, using cocaine
Politicising the death of a six- year-old boy. There's no level you scumbags won't stoop to.

Had that young boy been here illegally, then you wouldn't have had a problem with that. You would have just said, "He shouldn't have been here anyway, so tough shit".

Like I said, there is no level you scumbags won't stoop to.

ABC news is a scumbag for reporting the death of a 6 year old boy by an asshole illegal hopped up on drugs and alcohol?

This is as ignorant as it is wrong and ridiculous.

^^^ how many kids must be killed by illegals before you stop taking their side?

Forum List

Back