Costco quietly signals they will drop Bud Light...

I didn't say it was in violation of free speech under the Constitution.

For the 3rd time:

"Once again, this was never about free speech. Nobody is going to be put in jail simply for offending someone. This has always been about punishing the speech that you don't like."

Holy shit. Why are you not getting this? Cancel culture isn't about violating the freedom of speech. Never was.
In the navy call anyone anything but their chosen pronoun. You can actually get in trouble. Trannies are mentally ill, if your an adult you can do as you please. But don't ask me to play along.

Stores have limited shelf and cooler space it makes sense they would not want to stock that space with a product that is not selling. As for as Bud Light goes their current problems are the result of a self inflicted wound you point a loaded gun at your foot and pull the trigger don’t get mad at other people over result.

Stores have limited shelf and cooler space it makes sense they would not want to stock that space with a product that is not selling. As for as Bud Light goes their current problems are the result of a self inflicted wound you point a loaded gun at your foot and pull the trigger don’t get mad at other people over result.
The loaded gun was getting involved in culture war issues.

If you make beer...advertise your beer.

AB-InBev and Target set themselves up to be FORCED to take a side.

That was all well and good when the Right wasn't involving themselves...but it was just a matter of time before a woke executive went to far. And BOOM.

The trap that these corporations fashioned themselves snapped shut on their own economic leg.

And they now can't extract themselves without making enemies.

Intelligence is learning from your own mistakes...wisdom is learning from the mistakes of others.

InBev is learning the hard way.

I hope many other wise executives begin to quickly disassemble the woke trap they've built to avoid the same harsh lesson.

And I think we are seeing a good bit of evidence that many have learned not to wade into the culture war without weighing the devastating and irreversible damage such pandering can cause.

Which still has nothing to do with cancel culture.

Here's a link to some examples of cancel culture: Top 10 recent examples of cancel culture

Each of these people who were cancelled had the RIGHT to say what they said. They weren't silenced by the government, because that's not what this is about.
Well, you just listed the top 10 Republicans who the Democrats attempted to cancel. Just like I said.

Dixie chicks and freedom fries were way before that.

Trump humpers are cancel culturing so much they can't even keep track of all the shit they are supposed to cancel.

I've said it before, someone needs to make an app for triggered trumpers so they don't accidently spend money on something that causes their meltdowns.

It could tie into Google maps and give audible warnings etc. It would make billions!
The Left makes up lies to try to boycott.
See #Metoo and BLM.

I quit shopping at Kmart when they quit selling guns and turned anti gun. But I didn't ask anyone else to do it and didn't care if they shopped there. Does that answer your question?

Oh poor little gun nut. Lost his store because they care more about human life than he does.

Why is this non-event even being discussed. All you people have is single commercial with one person and that is all. Who the fuck cares if the person LGBTQ? Why even bother to bitch about in the first fucking place?

Bud or Bud Lite is beginner beer. Who are YOU decide what a person can drink in the first fucking place.

I have NOT had a Bud in years. I prefer Pale Ale. I do not care if a person or persons unknown to me is LGBTQ and does a fucking beer commercial for fucking beer I do not even fucking drink. I know I have nothing to fear from that person or persons unknown. YOU on the hand are scared shitless of them.

MAGA MAGGOTS have this overwhelming need to control other people's lives. You even go so far to tell people what fucking beer they can fucking drink.

It's not that you do not like "Big Government", it that you want "Big Government" when that "Big Government" serves your purposes.
Did your mangina tingle as you wrote that?

People are simply fed up with the woke indoctrination that now permeates every facet of our culture as to be inescapable.

It's it any wonder Bud Light failed.

After watching this breakdown of an interview with the architect of the Dylan Mulvaney advertising campaign...I suspect these idiots make up the vast majority of the vapid, cookie cutter corporate ladder climbers... Virtually guaranteeing more "inclusivity" marketing disasters...

Forum List

Back