British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

Here is another US American muslim soldier for you to hate Irish Ram

0F7C5E27-082D-44CB-B2DB-338B544F28F5_w268.jpg

Show me a picture of what your brethren consider the Great Satan, Sunni............
I notice that you don't deny hating him Irish Ram.

How very Christian of you........ :doubt:

Demand? I say until more mainstream muslims began speaking out more forcefully when members of Islam commit these acts of terror such as the bombing in Boston they are in no position to demand shit!

Like all the ones on this page did?

Note that's only part one-- there are too many to even count.

Maybe you need to look a bit further afield for your salivating points than Lush Rimjob and Fox Noise. They seem to have overlooked all these.

By the way Boston has nothing to do with terrorism. Where's the message? "Walk don't run"?
Duh.

Sunni Man;7194728]Muslims played role in nation’s history

One veteran of the battles of Concord and Bunker Hill was a freed slave named Peter Salem...

As in Jeru-Salem? :eusa_angel:

Now what the hell is that supposed to mean? :dunno:

"Salem" means "peace". It was chosen as the name of a Moravian settlement now known as Winston Salem, as well as that infamous one in Massachusetts founded 1629 -- oh wait, we can't talk about that because it's Christian slaughter and we're looking for Muslim. Sorry.
The original Salem was a Canaanite town that dates back to the Bronze Age. It's mentioned in the Old Testament (Genesis 14). Salem is related to both the Arabic Salaam and Hebrew Shalom, where it means the same thing -- "peace".

Exactly my point to Sunni. A slave named Salem, does not translate to Muslim heritage.

In the Book of Genesis, Salem or Shalem is the name of the place of which Melchizedek is king. Genesis 14:18 has מלכי־צדק מלך שלם ... כהן לאל עליון׃
The KJV renders this as "Melchizedek king of Salem ... the priest of the most high God (El Elyon)." Shalem is from the Semitic root š-l-m "being whole, complete, safe, at peace" as shalom, the Hebrew word for "peace".[8]

As in Jeru-Salem.

The Salem referred to in the Bible, is linked forever to the Jew, Christ, as it is the order of the King of Salem (peace), from which His [Christ's] priesthood is derived.

Hebrews 7:17
For it has been testified: You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.

Hardly an argument for Muslim genealogy.

There is no 'Moslem genealogy', as there is no gene associated with that choice of belief. Arab, perhaps, or some national identity, but not for a religion.

"Salem" means "peace". It was chosen as the name of a Moravian settlement now known as Winston Salem, as well as that infamous one in Massachusetts founded 1629 -- oh wait, we can't talk about that because it's Christian slaughter and we're looking for Muslim. Sorry.
The original Salem was a Canaanite town that dates back to the Bronze Age. It's mentioned in the Old Testament (Genesis 14). Salem is related to both the Arabic Salaam and Hebrew Shalom, where it means the same thing -- "peace".

Exactly my point to Sunni. A slave named Salem, does not translate to Muslim heritage.

In the Book of Genesis, Salem or Shalem is the name of the place of which Melchizedek is king. Genesis 14:18 has מלכי־צדק מלך שלם ... כהן לאל עליון׃
The KJV renders this as "Melchizedek king of Salem ... the priest of the most high God (El Elyon)." Shalem is from the Semitic root š-l-m "being whole, complete, safe, at peace" as shalom, the Hebrew word for "peace".[8]

As in Jeru-Salem.

The Salem referred to in the Bible, is linked forever to the Jew, Christ, as it is the order of the King of Salem (peace), from which His [Christ's] priesthood is derived.

Hebrews 7:17
For it has been testified: You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.

Hardly an argument for Muslim genealogy.

OK, well that's clear as mud.

You do know that Arabic and Hebrew are closely related languages, do you not? And you do understand that salaam, shalom and salem are variant spellings of the same word? And that you clearly can't pick a spelling from the 18th century as any kind of categorization, i.e. that somebody a mile away could have spelled the same guy's name "salaam" because they just were not hung up on this shit?

Anyway, you don't need a name to find the existence of Muslim slaves here. See my first link in Post 100. Or see my second link in Post 100. Or see my third link in Post 100. Or see my fourth link in Post 100.

Last edited:
Genes don't have a religion. No one is 'born' Presbyterian, Buddhist, Shinto or anything else. Religion is a choice. The greatest misfortune is that most people do not experience it as a choice because of the manner in which religion is presented. It is an insult to the human soul.

And this got a Sunni'man' 'neg'. Stating facts apparently attacks her/his position. But I guess anyone objective here already knew that. Still, it took more than 48 hours this time.

Can someone please suggest a word below idiot?

One cannot be born a religion. It must be chosen. I think the same thing applies to stupidity; one isn't born that way, one merely chooses to be that way. Those who do not understand choice fit in this category, but it would have to be a very silly person.

Last edited:

Show me a picture of what your brethren consider the Great Satan, Sunni............

I actually knew humayan khan's father khizr. He was a tech guy at a law firm in did contract work at. Was very sorry to hear about the death of his son years ago

Not very cunning of you, Sunni.
Labeling anyone that doesn't agree with you as a "hater" is an elementary tactic. Would me refuting your "hater" claim this time, prevent you from using it to try to discredit me the next time? :razz:

Here ya go. I don't hate him. There, according to your standards, I am absolved because I contradicted your accusation of 'hater'. :eusa_angel:

Glad we got the hate thing straightened out.

Now, show me a picture of what Muslims consider the Great Satan, and how Satan's flag warms your heart...................... :eusa_silenced:

And speaking of Salem... meet the Van Salee brothers.

>> Anthony and Abraham van Salee were the ancestors of the Vanderbilts, the Whitneys, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Humphrey Bogart.

They were among the earliest arrivals to 17th century New Amsterdam. In a number of documents dating back to this period, they are both described as “mulatto”. From what scholars have been able to piece together about their background, they appear to have been the sons of a Dutch seafarer by the name of Jan Jansen who had “turned Turk” and become an admiral in the Moroccan navy. With the Port of Salee as the base from which it harried European shipping, references to the fleet he commanded are salted away in the old English sea shanties that are still sung about the Salee Rovers. The mother of his two sons was probably a concubine he had while trading in this part of the world before his conversion to Islam.

As a result of the anti-social behaviour of his white wife, Anthony van Salee was induced to leave the city precincts of lower Manhattan and move across the river, thus becoming the first settler of Brooklyn. Since Coney Island abutted his property, it was, until sometime in the last century, also referred to as “Turk’s Island”; the word, “Turk”, being a designation of his which the records used interchangeably with, “mulatto”. According to the documentation that people like Professor Leo Hershkowitz of Queens University have sifted through, it would seem that Anthony van Salee never converted to Christianity. His Koran, in fact, was in a descendant’s possession until about fifty years ago when, ignorant of its relevance to his family’s history, he offered it for sale at auction.

<< -- (The Van Salee Family - from "The Blurred Racial Lines of Famous Families"; more at the link)
Other than to fan the flames of racial and religious suspicion and hatred, what the FUCK is your point

Genes don't have a religion. No one is 'born' Presbyterian, Buddhist, Shinto or anything else. Religion is a choice. The greatest misfortune is that most people do not experience it as a choice because of the manner in which religion is presented. It is an insult to the human soul.

And this got a Sunni'man' 'neg'. Stating facts apparently attacks her/his position. But I guess anyone objective here already knew that. Still, it took more than 48 hours this time.

Can someone please suggest a word below idiot?

One cannot be born a religion. It must be chosen. I think the same thing applies to stupidity; one isn't born that way, one merely chooses to be that way. Those who do not understand choice fit in this category, but it would have to be a very silly person.

Hmmmmm.....yes and no...

Oh, it's a good bet that Muslims were part of the early fabric of the early European colonies in the New World, thanks to Arab Muslim slavers who were willing to capture and buy their Black Muslim brethren or those Tribal types who were willing to sell their own neighbors and kin to the White Devils, for transport across the seas.

Some percentage of Black African slaves were likely to be Muslim, from tribes and villages and regions nearer to the Mediterranean and proselytized by the earlier Arab conquerors, but many (most?) Black African slaves came from villages and tribes that practiced Shamanism rather than any of today's mainstream religions.

So let's not pretend that an overwhelming majority of Black African slaves were Muslim, eh, 'cause it ain't likely true.

Taken in context of the vastly large populations of freemen and slaves spread from the Canadian north to the Southern Caribbean, the percentage of first-gen Muslims living in those regions was likely to be very, very small.

And, given a couple of decades or a generation or so after arrival, what few Muslims there were, were converted in the large part, to what passed for a slave's version of Christianity, so that within a generation or two after the heaviest volumes of slave arrivals, the percentage still Muslim was likely to be downright microscopic - a teeny-tiny slice - no more.

And that was all accidental to begin with - a matter of circumstance - based upon which region the Black slave was acquired in.

The early and lasting contributions of Islam to the creation and sustaining of the United States approximate the thickness of a sheet of paper, compared to the sacrifice of the rest, which would measure to the height of the World Trade Towers, on such a scale.

The Islamic contribution to the founding of the United States exists, but it's negligible - damned-near invisible - it's a flea, and need not detain us for long.

Last edited:
There is no 'Moslem genealogy', as there is no gene associated with that choice of belief. Arab, perhaps, or some national identity, but not for a religion.

Explain that to Sunni. He thinks Muslim's have a lock on the name Salem. Peter Salem sounds more like a Jewish/ Christian name to me.

Suni thinks:
One veteran of the battles of Concord and Bunker Hill was a freed slave named Peter Salem, who is alleged by some historians to have been Muslim, based on his last name, which is similar to the Arabic name Saleem.

Last edited:

And speaking of Salem... meet the Van Salee brothers.

>> Anthony and Abraham van Salee were the ancestors of the Vanderbilts, the Whitneys, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Humphrey Bogart.

They were among the earliest arrivals to 17th century New Amsterdam. In a number of documents dating back to this period, they are both described as “mulatto”. From what scholars have been able to piece together about their background, they appear to have been the sons of a Dutch seafarer by the name of Jan Jansen who had “turned Turk” and become an admiral in the Moroccan navy. With the Port of Salee as the base from which it harried European shipping, references to the fleet he commanded are salted away in the old English sea shanties that are still sung about the Salee Rovers. The mother of his two sons was probably a concubine he had while trading in this part of the world before his conversion to Islam.

As a result of the anti-social behaviour of his white wife, Anthony van Salee was induced to leave the city precincts of lower Manhattan and move across the river, thus becoming the first settler of Brooklyn. Since Coney Island abutted his property, it was, until sometime in the last century, also referred to as “Turk’s Island”; the word, “Turk”, being a designation of his which the records used interchangeably with, “mulatto”. According to the documentation that people like Professor Leo Hershkowitz of Queens University have sifted through, it would seem that Anthony van Salee never converted to Christianity. His Koran, in fact, was in a descendant’s possession until about fifty years ago when, ignorant of its relevance to his family’s history, he offered it for sale at auction.

<< -- (The Van Salee Family - from "The Blurred Racial Lines of Famous Families"; more at the link)
Other than to fan the flames of racial and religious suspicion and hatred, what the FUCK is your point

The FUCKing point is further refutation of the whole "Mayflower" song and dance, and its larger (can't say 'greater') pretext that Muslims had no bearing on America before Malcom X and Muhammad Ali. That's what the FUCK my point is. Had you read the context of this thread you might not have to ask what the FUCK the point is and look FUCKing stoopid suggesting a simple history lesson "fans flames of racial and religious suspicion and hatred". Doesn't happen in what we call 'normal' people.

You have a fine pleasant evening now, bless your heart. And next time read the background.

Duh.

Explain that to Sunni. He thinks Muslim's have a lock on the name Salem. Peter Salem sounds more like a Jewish/ Christian name to me.

Suni thinks:
One veteran of the battles of Concord and Bunker Hill was a freed slave named Peter Salem, who is alleged by some historians to have been Muslim, based on his last name, which is similar to the Arabic name Saleem.

You still don't get it, do you?

Our strict adherence to spelling did not exist in the 17th and 18th centuries, let alone transliterations from languages that don't use our alphabet. My own family name has at least six or seven variant spellings, meaning I am related to lots of people from those centuries who spelt their name differently. It's called vowel movement. Well not really, but that's what I call it.

The transliteration "Salem" is meaningless to take literally as if it means one thing if it's Salem and another if it's Salaam. Perhaps it slipped by you that one of the Van Salee brothers I mentioned was named "Abraham". That could be "Ibrahim"; it doesn't change his religion.

Once again, we don't need to go strictly by names; there's plenty of other evidence.

How could insulting Islam be punishable? That's like banning honesty.

Islam sucks moose dick in hell and gargles with the jizz.

The second part may be 'ify', but the honesty part is...well, honest.

Again, to be clear: Muslims (by and large) are fine folks, but their religion is pure perversion.

And not in a good or fun way.

It is sick, demented, twisted, evil and vile.

:eek:

Let's roll this back to this post:

Oh, it's a good bet that Muslims were part of the early fabric of the early European colonies in the New World, thanks to Arab Muslim slavers who were willing to capture and buy their Black Muslim brethren or those Tribal types who were willing to sell their own neighbors and kin to the White Devils, for transport across the seas.

Some percentage of Black African slaves were likely to be Muslim, from tribes and villages and regions nearer to the Mediterranean and proselytized by the earlier Arab conquerors, but many (most?) Black African slaves came from villages and tribes that practiced Shamanism rather than any of today's mainstream religions.

So let's not pretend that an overwhelming majority of Black African slaves were Muslim, eh, 'cause it ain't likely true.

Taken in context of the vastly large populations of freemen and slaves spread from the Canadian north to the Southern Caribbean, the percentage of first-gen Muslims living in those regions was likely to be very, very small.

And, given a couple of decades or a generation or so after arrival, what few Muslims there were, were converted in the large part, to what passed for a slave's version of Christianity, so that within a generation or two after the heaviest volumes of slave arrivals, the percentage still Muslim was likely to be downright microscopic - a teeny-tiny slice - no more.

And that was all accidental to begin with - a matter of circumstance - based upon which region the Black slave was acquired in.

The early and lasting contributions of Islam to the creation and sustaining of the United States approximate the thickness of a sheet of paper, compared to the sacrifice of the rest, which would measure to the height of the World Trade Towers, on such a scale.

The Islamic contribution to the founding of the United States exists, but it's negligible - damned-near invisible - it's a flea, and need not detain us for long.

Sunni, what do you think about "insulting" Islam. Should there be an American law as well? What would you suggest the penalty be for someone that insults Islam?

Forum List

Back