British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

My ex and her sister were 1/16 Seminole Indian and on the tribal roles.

They both looked liked like regular white girls.

Except they had the Indian facial trait of high cheek bones.

I know my ancestry back to the 1200s on both sides. It is all English and Irish. I look like a boiled lobster when I get in the sun, and you would peg me as Irish two blocks away. The English side were tall and elegant with jet black hair.

All of which have nothing to do with Islamists trying to alter western society into their own perverted version of law: Sharia.

If you crave to live under such laws, there are plenty of Middle Eastern countries you can move to.
Naw, I think I will just continue to live here and work to implement change through the political process; voting, courts, changing laws, and helping to elect politicians sympathetic to the muslim agenda.

Ya know, democracy at work........ :cool:

Hopefully you don't mean, eventually replace or supersede the constitution with Shia law using our system of government?
That would ultimately result in bloodshed.

And she is undoubtably a muslim convert. Those who did come on the Mayflower, came because they practiced a form of Christianity unwelcome in Britian at the time. They didn't come because they were muslims.

Miss Sunshine is a product of a liberal education. She was indoctrinated into the "revised version of american history." ...........the mayflower muslims......... ha! ha!

You are an idiot and further you can't read. I have not in any post claimed there were muslims on the Mayflower. But anywhere down the line someone whose ancestry goes back to the mayflower could have married a muslim, had a child, and reared that child to be a muslimg. That is also true of the Revolution. The colonists had been here over 100 years before the demanded independence from Britain. You continue to make Christians look stupid AND racist.

And for what it's worth, Sunni and I are friends. We have been friends a fair amount of time. We started as friends and we will end as friends.

Of that I have no doubt.

Sunni Man;7194728]Muslims played role in nation’s history

One veteran of the battles of Concord and Bunker Hill was a freed slave named Peter Salem...

As in Jeru-Salem? :eusa_angel:

There's nothing for an American President to thank Muslims for, in contributing to the history of the United States, except for their responsibility in the destruction of our buildings and the death of our citizens.
For every Muslim you name that you feel contributed, I'll name 10 Americans they murdered.

Genes don't have a religion. No one is 'born' Presbyterian, Buddhist, Shinto or anything else. Religion is a choice. The greatest misfortune is that most people do not experience it as a choice because of the manner in which religion is presented. It is an insult to the human soul.

According to islam, if your father is a mulsim, you are a muslim.

One veteran of the battles of Concord and Bunker Hill was a freed slave named Peter Salem...

There's nothing for an American President to thank Muslims for, in contributing to the history of the United States, except for their responsibility in the destruction of our buildings and the death of our citizens.
For every Muslim you name that you feel contributed, I'll name 10 Americans they murdered.

Slaves in the colonies were mostly indentured white slaves. That's how people who couldn't afford passage came to the new world. We didn't use African slaves until Bacon's Rebellion. And I don't want any shit about it. If you don't like it take it up with the Smithsonian.

Miss Sunshine is a product of a liberal education. She was indoctrinated into the "revised version of american history." ...........the mayflower muslims......... ha! ha!

You are an idiot and further you can't read. I have not in any post claimed there were muslims on the Mayflower. But anywhere down the line someone whose ancestry goes back to the mayflower could have married a muslim, had a child, and reared that child to be a muslimg. That is also true of the Revolution. The colonists had been here over 100 years before the demanded independence from Britain. You continue to make Christians look stupid AND racist.

And for what it's worth, Sunni and I are friends. We have been friends a fair amount of time. We started as friends and we will end as friends.

Of that I have no doubt.

Of what? That you are an idiot, or that Sunni and I are friends? I have no doubt you are an idiot.

Genes don't have a religion. No one is 'born' Presbyterian, Buddhist, Shinto or anything else. Religion is a choice. The greatest misfortune is that most people do not experience it as a choice because of the manner in which religion is presented. It is an insult to the human soul.

And if your mother is Jewish you can be considered Jewish.

That changes nothing of the truth stated in the post.

Islam is a religion. Jew is a race.

Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal ? Forward.com

Why do you feel the need to hate your fellow American muslim citizens Irish Ram??

I think this mother would find your comments offensive. .. :cool:

kareem+khan+mother.jpg

And this got a Sunni'man' 'neg'. Stating facts apparently attacks her/his position. But I guess anyone objective here already knew that. Still, it took more than 48 hours this time.

Can someone please suggest a word below idiot?

Slaves in the colonies were mostly indentured white slaves. That's how people who couldn't afford passage came to the new world. We didn't use African slaves until Bacon's Rebellion. And I don't want any shit about it. If you don't like it take it up with the Smithsonian.

I never mentioned Africans........... :9:
No shit.

Quote: Originally Posted by there4eyeM View Post
Genes don't have a religion. No one is 'born' Presbyterian, Buddhist, Shinto or anything else. Religion is a choice...

What are baby Jews called before they are turned into Jews?

Yo mean, other than being called human? What is this question about? And how is someone 'turned into' a religious belief? Brainwashed, perhaps, or whatever one wants to call inculcating ideas to prevent real choice from happening, but 'turned into'?

Islam is a religion. Jew is a race.

Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal ? Forward.com

I can hardly believe my eyes. That anyone can even state such a thing in what seems to be a serious way is astounding. Go ahead and 'neg' me, Sunshine, but this is incredible. What absurd raw fertilizer!

Don't wait for the mainstream media to ask him to explain it. They won't. This silence from the media has led to emboldening some muslims and liberals into actually claiming there were Muslims on the Mayflower!!! ha! ha! Where will it end?

Are you genuinely this stupid that you think we're all descended from the Mayflower? Really?

Guess what -- there were no Africans on it either, nor were there Irish, Germans, Polish, Italians, Scandinavians, Chinese, Indians, Buddhists, Jews, Mormons, Amish or ignorant internet posters.

>> The exhibit, "Muslims in America," demonstrates that Muslim explorers may have predated Christopher Columbus and that Muslims fought in every U.S. war since the Revolutionary War. Census records show nearly 300 men with surnames from Muslim areas fought in the Civil War, for example.

...The exhibit is the brainchild of Amir Muhammad, a Washington history buff who went in search of his own family roots in Georgia a dozen years ago and stumbled on traces of a forgotten Muslim past, made up mostly of West African Muslims who were brought to this country as slaves.
<<

("Muslims in America"- Shaw University)

>> One very unusual and little-known event took place at the dawn of American colonial history in 1586. That year, Sir Francis Drake (1540-1596), the famous English seaman, discoverer, and privateer, brought at least two hundred Muslims (identi&#64257;ed as Turks and Moors, which likely included Moriscos) to the newly established English colony of Roanoke on the coast of present-day North Carolina. The Roanoke settlement was England’s &#64257;rst American colony and constitutes the &#64257;rst chapter of English colonial history in the New World and what ultimately became the history of the United States. Only a short time before reaching Roanoke, Drake’s &#64258;eet of some thirty ships had liberated these Muslims from Spanish colonial forces in the Carribbean. They had been condemned to hard labor as galley slaves. <<

-- "Turks, Moors, & Moriscos in Early America"

>> Historians estimate that up to 30 percent of enslaved blacks were Muslims. West African prince Abdul Rahman, freed by President John Quincy Adams in 1828 after 40 years in captivity, was only one of many African Muslims kidnapped and sold into servitude in the New World. In early America, Muslim names could be found in reports of runaway slaves as well as among rosters of soldiers in the Revolutionary War. Muslims fought to preserve American independence in the War of 1812 and for the Union in the Civil War. <<

-- Five Myths about Muslims in America

>> A plantation at Frogmore at St. Helena Island, South Carolina lists a register of slaves, some possibly having Muslim identity. The register lists slaves like “Sambo, eighty-five-years old and African-born; Dido, a fifty-six-year old (Moroccan)” and two children of separate families named Fatima and Hammett (Hamid or Ahmad). According to information given in the register, Sambo and Dido were probably Muslim and at least one parent or both parents of Fatima and Hammett were probably Muslim.

Despite the presence of Christianity and other African religions in the Lowcountry, Sapelo and Saint Simon’s Islands contained a large population of devout Muslims, and these areas are considered the most significant pockets of Islam in antebellum North America.
<<
-- Georgia Historical Society

Why does any of this matter? Shall we move on to a history of Seventh Day Adventists on the Mayflower?

:cuckoo: Fuckin' wackos.

Forum List

Back