Britians love for the Queen; underneath is really love for Whites.

I don't get how pride and race correlate here.
And don't Individuals take pride in different things?
Jiggaboos only have their skin to be proud of. Maybe they should try taking school seriously for a change.

You really believe that?
It's reality. They are always proud to be black and all that shit. Me? I'm proud to be successful in life, and it never even crossed my mind to be proud of being white, I always thought that that was a racist thing.

Is calling Blacks jigaboo's a racist thing? Your so successful that your insulting of a race now means nothing to your successful self?
I mean it in a nice way. :biggrin:

Oh yes, you meet me, your nice to me and buy me some coffee and doughnuts ; , you call me a jigaboo and you smile; you know. still being nice; so you don't understand why I throw the coffee and doughnuts in your face and I tell you excuse me, I meant it in a nice way.

Jiggaboos only have their skin to be proud of. Maybe they should try taking school seriously for a change.

You really believe that?
It's reality. They are always proud to be black and all that shit. Me? I'm proud to be successful in life, and it never even crossed my mind to be proud of being white, I always thought that that was a racist thing.

Is calling Blacks jigaboo's a racist thing? Your so successful that your insulting of a race now means nothing to your successful self?

Oh yes, you meet me, your nice to me and buy me some coffee and doughnuts ; , you call me a jigaboo and you smile; you know. still being nice; so you don't understand why I throw the coffee and doughnuts in your face and I tell you excuse me, I meant it in a nice way.

This only ends when someone thinks outside of the box!

You really believe that?

You bumberclydes sure have thin skin! :biggrin:

We need to follow Britians example with this gun issue.

Forum List

Back