Bring it on.

This is just left-wing hysteria and fear-mongering.

We went to war because Hussein refused to comply with the terms he agreed to. Pure and simple. WMDs were a consideration, but ultimately, he wouldn't take the steps he agreed to take to remain transparent. Too fucking bad. We did the right thing, the people of Iraq are thankful, end of fucking story.

So damned thankful that they sent over 4200 of our sons and daughters home in coffins. The tooth fairy is more real than the tales you people tell.

Kiss my ass, idiot. That's what happens in war. I have nothing but pride for the willing sacrifice our men and women in uniform made to help out the people of Iraq. Whereas I have nothing for contempt for the arm-chair "pacifists" who will sit on their fat stupid asses while atrocities are being committed and chant, "It's not our problem. We don't belong there." while innocent people are dragged out of their beds at night, tortured, raped, killed, gassed, and every other imaginable atrocity performed upon them.

And I guarantee if you spout your bullshit to someone who is serving or has served in Iraq or Afghanistan, they would spit on you.

And I guarantee if you spout your bullshit to someone who is serving or has served in Iraq or Afghanistan, they would spit on you.
no, they would roll their eyes, call him a crackpot and walk away

remember, they actually have honor

So damned thankful that they sent over 4200 of our sons and daughters home in coffins. The tooth fairy is more real than the tales you people tell.

Do you intend to support ANY OF THIS DRIVEL?

I see you making one assertion after the next, yet N'er a solitary tidbit of supporting evidence OR argument... ever seems to show up.

Now I know that you're a leftists and as such you got to school on the short bus... but that doesn't excuse you from bringing a valid argument.

(If you can't understand that, ask one of the big kids to explain it to ya...)

:woohoo::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Kiss my ass, idiot. That's what happens in war. I have nothing but pride for the willing sacrifice our men and women in uniform made to help out the people of Iraq. Whereas I have nothing for contempt for the arm-chair "pacifists" who will sit on their fat stupid asses while atrocities are being committed and chant, "It's not our problem. We don't belong there." while innocent people are dragged out of their beds at night, tortured, raped, killed, gassed, and every other imaginable atrocity performed upon them.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:woohoo:

Well said Allie... that's gonna leave a mark...

Same as when Rumfeld was partying with Saddam as he gassed the Kurds with gas made from materials that we supplied. And the majority of our soldiers were not killed in the conquest of Iraq, they were killed during our occupation of Iraq. How many of our soldiers did we lose in the occupation of Germany or Japan?

Do you intend to support ANY OF THIS DRIVEL?

I see you making one assertion after the next, yet N'er a solitary tidbit of supporting evidence OR argument... ever seems to show up.

Now I know that you're a leftists and as such you got to school on the short bus... but that doesn't excuse you from bringing a valid argument.

(If you can't understand that, ask one of the big kids to explain it to ya...)

I see. You are saying that we have not lost over 4200 of our sons and daughters in Iraq? You really think that Iraq represent success? You believe the lives that we spent and the national treasure that we threw down that drain is going to help anybody? Are you living in the same world that the rest of us are?

Same as when Rumfeld was partying with Saddam as he gassed the Kurds with gas made from materials that we supplied.

never happened, but i bet you read it on KosDU
And the majority of our soldiers were not killed in the conquest of Iraq, they were killed during our occupation of Iraq. How many of our soldiers did we lose in the occupation of Germany or Japan?
actually, there were quite a few, but we had different RoE at that time and just shot them on site

:woohoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:woohoo:

Well said Allie... that's gonna leave a mark...

I have two sons serving and if someone spoke ill of their service in my presence, I would kick the living shit out of them without mercy and be helpless to stop myself from doing so.

These people aren't Americans or anything close to it. I look at them with precisely the same bile induced antithapy that I do any enemy of the US; I find absolutely NO distinction between one of these leftist fucks and the mass murdering idiots that hijacked those planes on 9-11...

Yup. My boy's in the service, and daughter in law is in Iraq. A good friend who is teaching police forces in Iraq. Various other friends who are in Iraq and Afghanistan, one who works for the State department in Peru, flying helicopter in the drug wars over there. They joined knowing exactly what they were doing, and have nothing but contempt for the asswipes who minimalize their sacrifices and their intelligence in committing to the venture.

I actually had a guy who had just gotten back from Iraq pull me aside and say, "Our president is INSANE!"

I was amazed. I barely knew the guy.

Last edited:
Which president? Bush or Obama? And what is an insane?

They do have major, major problems with ROE, and all the animosity I've seen directed at our president and the yahoos who essentially won't let them protect themselves is based on the idiocy of ROE in the middle east. They don't work with an enemy who doesn't abide by them, and the result is..our guys are targets and can't defend themselves properly.

Which president? Bush or Obama? And what is an insane?

They do have major, major problems with ROE, and all the animosity I've seen directed at our president and the yahoos who essentially won't let them protect themselves is based on the idiocy of ROE in the middle east. They don't work with an enemy who doesn't abide by them, and the result is..our guys are targets and can't defend themselves properly.

No, his point was we should never have gone into Iraq in the first place.

Forum List

Back