Bring it on.

:lol:

That dude posted some narrative from a rightwing blog, and didn't provide the link for obvious reasons.

The senate report he's refering to, specifies numerous times Bush didn't tell the truth, wasn't substantiated by the intelligence, or was flat out contradicted by the intelligence. If you only lie 20% of the time, that makes it all okay? LOL

In the cases where there was intelligence to support bush's statements, bush ALWAYS expressed the absolute worst case scenario, and neglected to mention that there were disagreements and caveats. He always tried to make it sound like it was a known fact; beyond a shadow of a doubt that Saddam had WMD, was allied with al qaeda, was going to give al qaeda WMD.

You're right about one thing. Bush voters are still madly in love with their hero. The 22% dead enders will defend bush's lies to the grave. Its just silly to argue with people who voted for Bush not just once, but twice, and continue to defend every mistake and lie he ever made.

Its almost homoerotic the way these dudes defend their hero with every fiber of their being!:eek:
WRONG, moron
being "not substantiated" still doesnt equal "lie"
:rolleyes:

He doesn't have to PROVE something that EVERYONE except for a few deadenders know is true.... THEY LIED ABOUT WMD's.

Having this argument is simply silly.

But any time you'd like, I'm sure we can all agree they should start investigating to get your "evidence".

Cool, eh?

Everyone doesn't know it, and it has never been proven. And to take the ridiculous stance that "we don't have to prove it because everyone believes it anyway" as proof that there is no evidence.

There was no evidence that the world was flat, and everyone believed that, too. Didn't make it true.

He doesn't have to PROVE something that EVERYONE except for a few deadenders know is true.... THEY LIED ABOUT WMD's.

Well actually... He does... As do YOU... That you 'feel, that they lied'... you have no actual evidence to bring which actually supports those 'feelings.' Which in effect exposes you and your feelings as being... well... (how to delicately phrase this?)... FULL OF SHIT!

Having this argument is simply silly

Yeah... it really is, in that until you advance evidence in support of this drivel, there IS NO ARGUMENT. There is only you advancing long discredited assertions of no value, credibility or validity; meaning everytime you girls advance this crap, YOU LOSE THE MOMENT YOU ADVANCE IT... and that you're not sufficiently equipped, intellectually speaking, to recognize that INCONTESTABLE FACT, is irrelevant.

But any time you'd like, I'm sure we can all agree they should start investigating to get your "evidence".

ROFLMNAO... AHH is THAT how it works? Start off with a BASELESS ASSERTION and use those Baseless Assertions to begin an investigation to 'get your evidence...'

And THIS friends is a BEAUTIFULLY precise illustration of the tyrannical traits of the ideological left...

This imbecile is actually setting aside the bedrock principle of Western Jurisprudence: Innocent until proven guilty, where EVIDENCE OF A CRIME PRECEDES AN INVESTIGATION and wants to establish investigations IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY VALID EVIDENCE THAT A CRIME HAS TAKEN PLACE.

ROFLMNAO... a nd there's the basis of "The Audacity of Hope?"

Cool, eh?

Very...

OK, dimbulb, show me one word I have posted that demeans the service of our men and women in the military.
Show me where I said ya did...

You are creating a strawman to support criminals.

I'm stating incontrovertible facts...

The administration that started this war on the basis of lies are the criminals. The bozos that blindly support them are equally culpable.

Well you've been repeatedly challenged to show ANY LIES advanced by this administration, let alone lies regarding the basis of the GWOT and the Campaign in Iraq within that war; and you've failed at every opportunity to show ANY VALID EVIDENCE of any such lies... thus YOU LOSE EVERY TIME YOU SPOUT THIS DRIVEL...

But feel free to lose as many times as ya feel ya need to... it seems to be your gift.

As for your physical threats. LOL

There is nothing in the record where I've advanced physical threats against you, which ironically is a KICKASS example of a strawman; GOOD JOB!

Now do you intend to show evidence of the US sending Iraq WMD? Cause that is yet ANOTHER MYTH which is evaporating with every second you fail to show evidence which might support it...

WRONG, moron
being "not substantiated" still doesnt equal "lie"
:rolleyes:

Wow, you are deeply, madly, and hopelessly in love with Dumbya.

Are you planning on defending your hero with all your heart and soul until death do you part?

BushCo. said over and over that saddam would give his wmd to al qaeda.

The senate report said the intelligence contradicted that assertion.

What sounds more likely...

that it was all just a terrible misunderstanding?

Or that BushCo dishonestly was exploiting and manipulating america's fears about 9/11.

If you could put your man-crush on bush aside for one minute, I think you'd conclude, like most of the non-bush loving country has, that option number 2 is more likely

Last edited:
Wow, you are deeply, madly, and hopelessly in love with Dumbya.

Are you planning on defending your hero with all your heart and soul until death do you part?

BushCo. said over and over that saddam would give his wmd to al qaeda.

The senate report said the intelligence contradicted that assertion.

What sounds more likely...

that it was all just a terrible misunderstanding?

Or that BushCo dishonestly was exploiting and manipulating america's fears about 9/11.

If you could put your man-crush on bush aside for one minute, I think you'd conclude, like most of the non-bush loving country has, that option number 2 is more likely
wrong again, fucktard

not giving in to your ABDS fucktard delusions is not equal to haveing a "man chrush" like you assholes have for Obama

Last edited:
What makes us different from totalitarian rule is that regime change doesn't equal putting the former regime in jail. If we start throwing presidents and their officials in jail who the hell are we going to get to run the country?!? Shit happens! Especially in war, which is always messy, and even more so when terrorism is in the mix along with the potential of American cities disappearing into a cloud of dust and smoke.

People with integrity and morals? ;)

wrong again, fucktard

not giving in to your ABDS fucktard delusions is not equal to haveing a "man chrush" like you assholes have for Obama

I didn't mean to make you cry.

People from his own adminstration said they hyped, cherry picked, exaggerated, and manipulated.

Numerous alarmist statements they made have been shown by the senate report, and others, that were either wrong or directly contradicted by the intelligence.

That's what most adults consider lying.

The fact that you're in the tiny minority still defending your hero can be interpreted as nothing less than you having a man crush on bush. You're deeply in love with him. How long are you going to keep defending your hero?

I didn't mean to make you cry.

People from his own adminstration said they hyped, cherry picked, exaggerated, and manipulated.

Numerous alarmist statements they made have been shown by the senate report, and others, that were either wrong or directly contradicted by the intelligence.

The fact that you're in the tiny minority still defending your hero can be interpreted as nothing less than you having a man crush on bush. You're deeply in love with him. How long are you going to keep defending your hero?
and you are a fucktard with ABDS
seek out professional help

What "people"?

I love all the innuendo...which is never backed up by anything even remotely resembling evidence, proof, or names.

Well actually... He does... As do YOU... That you 'feel, that they lied'... you have no actual evidence to bring which actually supports those 'feelings.' Which in effect exposes you and your feelings as being... well... (how to delicately phrase this?)... FULL OF SHIT!

Yeah... it really is, in that until you advance evidence in support of this drivel, there IS NO ARGUMENT. There is only you advancing long discredited assertions of no value, credibility or validity; meaning everytime you girls advance this crap, YOU LOSE THE MOMENT YOU ADVANCE IT... and that you're not sufficiently equipped, intellectually speaking, to recognize that INCONTESTABLE FACT, is irrelevant.

ROFLMNAO... AHH is THAT how it works? Start off with a BASELESS ASSERTION and use those Baseless Assertions to begin an investigation to 'get your evidence...'

And THIS friends is a BEAUTIFULLY precise illustration of the tyrannical traits of the ideological left...

This imbecile is actually setting aside the bedrock principle of Western Jurisprudence: Innocent until proven guilty, where EVIDENCE OF A CRIME PRECEDES AN INVESTIGATION and wants to establish investigations IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY VALID EVIDENCE THAT A CRIME HAS TAKEN PLACE.

ROFLMNAO... a nd there's the basis of "The Audacity of Hope?"

Very...

Not to mention she keeps reminding us all she is a Lawyer. I keep asking which South American Country she got her degree from.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ahead bring it on, create a commission to use political power to arrest and harrass former public officials. It will inspire revolution and it will ensure the Democrats face the same process when they lose power.

If they break as many laws as Bush did, I will be first in line to make sure they are investigated.

This isn't about party lines. It's about crimes that were committed by the President and Vice President. Crimes they have admitted.

If you believe they are above the law --- then you guarantee it will happen again and you also argue that no one should be prosecuted from crimes.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:Oh man, that was great! A real gut buster!

We both know that won't happen.

Republicans are too old, too white, and too conservative to do anything but complain and whine from the safety of their keyboards.

mccain%20supporters.jpg

Civil disobedience and protests from republicans to defend the honor of bush?:lol:

i think not!
too white? nice racism.

Having this argument is simply silly.

Cool, eh?

did Clinton lie about WMD's? he thought they had them. Why does the left let Clinton off the hook for bombing Iraq and putting sanctions on the country that led to 500,000 deaths of children?

If they break as many laws as Bush did, I will be first in line to make sure they are investigated.

This isn't about party lines. It's about crimes that were committed by the President and Vice President. Crimes they have admitted.

If you believe they are above the law --- then you guarantee it will happen again and you also argue that no one should be prosecuted from crimes.

They are above the law. Clinton showed he was above the law when he lied to a grand jury and got away with it. It doesn't matter what he lied about. He still lied. Lying to a grand jury is a felony.

They are above the law. Clinton showed he was above the law when he lied to a grand jury and got away with it. It doesn't matter what he lied about. He still lied. Lying to a grand jury is a felony.

OK, lying about legal sex between consenting adults equates to lies that end up getting hundreds of thousands of people killed. I guess we know what kind of morality you believe in.

OK, lying about legal sex between consenting adults equates to lies that end up getting hundreds of thousands of people killed. I guess we know what kind of morality you believe in.
the difference is, one lied in a court of law, thus denying someone of due process

the other didnt lie at all

Wow... so they're opinion means what exactly? And how do we quantify 'hyped, cherry picked, exaggerated and manipulated?'

So since you've made this emphatic assertion, reason requires that you made these statements with direct and specific examples in mind regarding these 'alarmist statements which were directly contradicted by intelligence'...

This is a direct and unambiguous challenge TO YOU to post those direct and specific examples or concede by default, relegating your position to baseless drivel founded in radical, pro-terrorist, left wing myth...

The fact that you're in the tiny minority

Actually, that fact is conjecture of the fallacious variety... specifically ad populum pablum... you need to understand that because a position is held by a minority that this in no way indicates that this position is not intellectually sound and logically valid... However, where a position rests, as does your position, on the fatally flawed reasoning that because the position rests within a popular majority that due to the majority adherence, the position is calculated within a valid logical structure, drawing a soundly reasoned conclusion... this is a fair indication that the position is swimming in BULLSHIT.

still defending your hero can be interpreted as nothing less than you having a man crush on bush.

DAMN you got the habot BAD don't ya son? What ya have THERE is a non sequitur... ya see, there is actually no potential correlation between the defense of a position and a sexual desire for the subject of that position... DUMBASS.

You're deeply in love with him. How long are you going to keep defending your hero?
this is just more of the same fallacious drivel, which you desperately and rather pathetically hope will drive your opponent from the field, and sadly for you, it reflects your own sexual insecurity and that you feel this is a potentially effective defense because it would work on you.

But hey... such is typical of substandard intellects... which explains your leftist tendencies, given that the ideological left exists for no other reason than to give the stupid, political means.

Feel better?

Now get busy posting those direct and specific examples... or concede.

old Rocks said:
Ok, Lying About Legal Sex Between Consenting Adults Equates To Lies That End Up Getting Hundreds Of Thousands Of People Killed. I Guess We Know What Kind Of Morality You Believe In.

the Difference Is, One Lied In A Court Of Law, Thus Denying Someone Of Due Process

The Other Didnt Lie At All

Roflmnao...

owned!

Forum List

Back