Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

You are very cruel person you don't even know this person and you're condemning her you can't do that.

I notice you don't address ChiComlady's lie. Feel free to show any state that prohibits the removal of dead tissue due to miscarriage's and prove ChiCom was telling the truth. Ah, but you can't - she was lying and you figure mock outrage will distract from her lie.

I had two miscarriages. The first one, was a partial miscarriage. I had to have surgery before an infection set in. The second one, the fetus never had a heartbeat, and died before ever getting one. But my body never dispelled the "remains" so again, I had to have a D&C before sepsis set in.

Both of these surgeries would be illegal in many American states today, because my life was not yet in danger.
No, the removal of dead fetus is not an abortion, and not banned in any state in the union

I notice you don't address ChiComlady's lie. Feel free to show any state that prohibits the removal of dead tissue due to miscarriage's and prove ChiCom was telling the truth. Ah, but you can't - she was lying and you figure mock outrage will distract from her lie.

Once again, you prove what a dishonest, misogynistic, piece of shit you truly are. I am none of Chinese, communist, or a liar. One, two, three strikes, you're an asshole.

The removal of dead tissue via D&C is exactly the same procedure as a surgical abortion. Texas doctor are turning women away who have partial miscarriages, sending them home until sepsis sets in and their lives are in danger.

If the "dead tissue" is allowed to remain in the womb and becomes infected, that infection may render the woman infertile and unable to have further children.

My daughters are both "rainbow children". I promised myself I'd be pregnant before the due dates of the "lost children", and I was. The first child was due in October. My oldest was born the following March. The second was due in September. My youngest was born the following February. I still have a sonogram of the second little zygot who didn't make it, somewhere in my keepsakes box.

Keep on being an asshole. It's the ONLY thing you can do well.

Why don't you just show us the states that it would be a crime....

Why don't you just google it FuckBoi??? How lazy are YOU that you refuse to help yourself. This is why you're here night and day posting. It's the only thing you can do sitting on your ass in the basement. Make better use of your time.

Why don't you just google it FuckBoi??? How lazy are YOU that you refuse to help yourself. This is why you're here night and day posting. It's the only thing you can do sitting on your ass in the basement. Make better use of your time.
i did…that’s why i know you are a massive liar

Once again, you prove what a dishonest, misogynistic, piece of shit you truly are. I am none of Chinese, communist, or a liar. One, two, three strikes, you're an asshole.

The removal of dead tissue via D&C is exactly the same procedure as a surgical abortion. Texas doctor are turning women away who have partial miscarriages, sending them home until sepsis sets in and their lives are in danger.

If the "dead tissue" is allowed to remain in the womb and becomes infected, that infection may render the woman infertile and unable to have further children.

My daughters are both "rainbow children". I promised myself I'd be pregnant before the due dates of the "lost children", and I was. The first child was due in October. My oldest was born the following March. The second was due in September. My youngest was born the following February. I still have a sonogram of the second little zygot who didn't make it, somewhere in my keepsakes box.

those stories aren’t about partial miscarriages or removal of dead tissue.

clearly you are clueless as to the subject matter.

I notice that instead of showing any state that has a law against removing dead tissue, you dug up some anecdotes from far left and ghoul friendly sources.

But let's look at these:

So in the first one, you lie:

{Unfortunately the couple would be going through more pain in the days ahead. The near-total ban on abortion in Texas meant that the doctors couldn't do anything to remove the unviable fetus unless Amanda's life was at risk. She would either have to get sick enough for doctors to intervene, or miscarry on her own. And Amanda and Josh had no way of knowing how long they'd have to suffer.}

So there was no miscarriage, the doctor told her he couldn't do an abortion, if she miscarried - then he could do a D&C.

Lie #1 defeated.

Second story:

{So it was multiple days of just trying to go get another ultrasound, wait for them to send it to my doctor, wait for her to see them and then get back to me.}

So the reality is that the doctor needed to confirm she miscarried.

This is why you can't point to anything but anecdotes for ghoul activists.

i did…that’s why i know you are a massive liar
Foxlive.com https://www.foxlive.com>woman forced to carry fetus with no chance of survival due to Louisiana abortion law August 26th 2022. MySA Home>Texas woman carried dead fetus due to anti-abortion law July 19th 2022 the Texas Tribune https://Texas tribune.org>Texas abortion law created a nightmare for a Houston woman. There were 20 plus more articles on the same and other incidents. You obviously didn't look very hard. You are the liar.

Foxlive.com https://www.foxlive.com>woman forced to carry fetus with no chance of survival due to Louisiana abortion law August 26th 2022. MySA Home>Texas woman carried dead fetus due to anti-abortion law July 19th 2022 the Texas Tribune https://Texas tribune.org>Texas abortion law created a nightmare for a Houston woman. There were 20 plus more articles on the same and other incidents. You obviously didn't look very hard. You are the liar.
None of your links seem to be working. I read the Texas abortion law, it deals with abortions, not removal of tissue from a miscarriage. You do realize a miscarriage is not an abortion...right?

None of your links seem to be working.
I don't know how to post links I print them out sometimes they work sometimes they don't but they are real and you have the sources you can look them up yourself.

I don't know how to post links I print them out sometimes they work sometimes they don't but they are real and you have the sources you can look them up yourself.
I read the Texas Abortion law, it deals with abortions....removing undischarged tissue from a miscarriage is not an abortion. A miscarriage is not an abortion.

I read the Texas Abortion law, it deals with abortions....removing undischarged tissue from a miscarriage is not an abortion. A miscarriage is not an abortion.
A miscarriage is a nice word for a natural abortion. Other than chemical abortions, what's called D & C ( dilatation and curettage ) is a common abortion method.

Forum List

Back