Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Breitbart Friend Reveals To Hannity: Obama Harvard Tapes Will Be Out ‘In A Week Or Two’ | Mediaite

Steve Bannon was the same guy who gave us that epic masterpiece, The Undefeated...

The Undefeated (2011) - IMDb

the-undefeated-movie-poster_374x514.jpg

If I was in a football game with Sarah I want her to be the oppositions quarterback. I'd be a defensive line man looking for the sack. I dig that lady.

Lots of odd stuff in that comment.

What dude imagines the woman in his masturbation fantasy wearing a football uniform?

What has Palin ever said or done that gives you the impression that she is in any way capable of intense sexuality?

Why are there so many nutters who seem to think one of the criterion for selecting a political leader is whether or not they'd like to fuck them?

And...after seeing the photos......do you still dig "that lady"? Or....is your infatuation based purely on her manufactured image?

I noticed most of your post are angry. Why?

If I was in a football game with Sarah I want her to be the oppositions quarterback. I'd be a defensive line man looking for the sack. I dig that lady.

Lots of odd stuff in that comment.

What dude imagines the woman in his masturbation fantasy wearing a football uniform?

What has Palin ever said or done that gives you the impression that she is in any way capable of intense sexuality?

Why are there so many nutters who seem to think one of the criterion for selecting a political leader is whether or not they'd like to fuck them?

And...after seeing the photos......do you still dig "that lady"? Or....is your infatuation based purely on her manufactured image?

I noticed most of your post are angry. Why?

You thought that was written in anger? Way off.

Last edited:
^ i know you're just joking but if you really wanna see what hannity is like, go to his forums and read the rules regarding what you can and cannot say in your posts.

That only tells half the story. There are some strange people over there, and some of them are moderators.

i'm just glad they don't have any tapes of my college years.

Amen to THAT, brother.

I continue to hold out hope that ALL of the partisan blabbers - Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, Schultz, Olbermann, Maddow, O'Donnell, Sharpton, ALL of them - are ultimately exposed for the counterproductive propogandists that they are, that their "fans" grow up and start thinking and communicating critically and honestly about the issues. That the "us versus them", "my way or the highway", "all or nothing" approach fades away like a bad fart.

These people are impeding the healing and progress of this country, and their "fans" are too wrapped up in the show biz to even see it.

I don't like lumping them in all together because I think some of them are actually quite intelligent (O'Donnell and Maddow ... and I watch Olbermann, too, for my partisan fix), but yeah, it's a vicious cycle we don't need anymore.

i'm just glad they don't have any tapes of my college years.

Amen to THAT, brother.

I continue to hold out hope that ALL of the partisan blabbers - Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, Schultz, Olbermann, Maddow, O'Donnell, Sharpton, ALL of them - are ultimately exposed for the counterproductive propogandists that they are, that their "fans" grow up and start thinking and communicating critically and honestly about the issues. That the "us versus them", "my way or the highway", "all or nothing" approach fades away like a bad fart.

These people are impeding the healing and progress of this country, and their "fans" are too wrapped up in the show biz to even see it.

This post is spot on. If only we could silence the media, take control and restore our once great form of government. Neither is to be trusted at this time.

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.

Even if they exist, what is it you think 30 year old tapes of someone in college proves?

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.

Even if they exist, what is it you think 30 year old tapes of someone in college proves?

It will be tapes of Obama kissing a white girl. To the ultra right, that is more than enough to end his chances of reelection

Oh Brother.

Why not wait and see whats on these tapes.

Think thats what I'll do. Gag me. I have to watch Hannity to see em.

Oh well. Wonder if I'll think they are important enough to wait for and watch??

once again bill ayers is about to become a household name...

But, since he is only half black, that can only be half bad.:lol:

he was never half black. mr. obama is arab-american. which is great, except he lied about it. except he was born in kenya and lies about that too.

Oh Brother.

Why not wait and see whats on these tapes.

Think thats what I'll do. Gag me. I have to watch Hannity to see em.

Oh well. Wonder if I'll think they are important enough to wait for and watch??

You going to let the kids stay up late to watch?

Forum List

Back