Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

"(Bannon says he will) release tapes that he said reveal Barack Obama as a radical bent on “racial division and class warfare.”

… Breitbart, whose six websites are worth an estimated $4 million, had promised to release the tapes March 1, but dropped dead while walking home early Thursday in Brentwood, Los Angeles, at the age of 43.

Bannon’s most recent film is the documentary The Undefeated, about former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin.""

LMAO! Oh yeah, The Undefeated....And next, the Unadulterated....Uh huh....Sure.

Breitbart doctor tapes?

Never!

that expression is extremely disrespectful to doctors.

a quack, maximally, quacking it up

Not to doctors who know the difference between a noun and a verb.

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.

Even if they exist, what is it you think 30 year old tapes of someone in college proves?

that he lied about know who bill ayers was. that axelrod lied when he said their kids went to school together. that he was recruited by ayers for annenberg, that ayers wrote his book, that ayers forged documents... that obama's whole story is a lie. for starters... saul alinsky, david alinsky, fogbow...

Last edited:
But, since he is only half black, that can only be half bad.:lol:

he was never half black. mr. obama is arab-american. which is great, except he lied about it. except he was born in kenya and lies about that too.

How can he be both Kenyan and an Arab?

You left out that he is Irish

how can you be american and whatever you are ? obama is 6 % black according to his geneology, again which is great. i couldn't care leass about his race and religion, except he used chicago and being "a poor black child" as his platform to usurp the presidency, he had lot's of help. hoax.

I imagine if the tapes actually showed something really politically damaging, they would hold them for October.

Since they're not, I assume it's only fodder to outrage Republicans over some trivial issue.

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.

Even if they exist, what is it you think 30 year old tapes of someone in college proves?

It will be tapes of Obama kissing a white girl. To the ultra right, that is more than enough to end his chances of reelection

racebaiter... reverend al

I imagine if the tapes actually showed something really politically damaging, they would hold them for October.

Since they're not, I assume it's only fodder to outrage Republicans over some trivial issue.

this transcended politics on 4/27/11

You liberals are dispicable pieces of crap. Which is an insult to crap.

One of the things the Birthers like to say is there's no proof of Obama ever attending Harvard. Well, this video supposedly possessed by the late Breitbart seems to corroborate that Obama was indeed there. Tsk, tsk....Poor Birthers. Breitbart himself is the one who gives Orly Taitz another black eye...

Obama Harvard Video Released, Shows Young Obama At 1991 Protest For Derrick Bell, Diversity

What possible difference does it make that obama attended Harvard? The real question is, HOW did he attend Harvard? Who paid for it? Was he attending as an American or attending as an Indonesian? Where's his student loan records? Where's his school registration records? The video debunks exactly NOTHING as far as proving where obama was born. It's for all intents and purposes... worthless... irrelevant.

Nice try though.

Last edited:
^ actually, this whole issue really has nothing to do with if obama was born in the U.S. what it's really about is casting doubt so that one party can pick up a few extra votes and regain the White House. it's about parties and power. if it was about his citizenship, the republicans have endless people who would finance the biggest investigation the country has every seen and prove that he wasn't born here. again, this is about power.

One of the things the Birthers like to say is there's no proof of Obama ever attending Harvard. Well, this video supposedly possessed by the late Breitbart seems to corroborate that Obama was indeed there. Tsk, tsk....Poor Birthers. Breitbart himself is the one who gives Orly Taitz another black eye...

Obama Harvard Video Released, Shows Young Obama At 1991 Protest For Derrick Bell, Diversity

Who ever claimed he didn't attend Harvard????

Do you enjoy making shit up or are you just ignorant to the birther argument???

You're a idiot, no one ever said he didn't attend Harvard..But we see the spin is already on about the video

Do you Obama ass kissers know how to do a SEARCH?

or you all are now going to spam the board with this?

Forum List

Back