Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.

Oh, I can't wait! I understand they are sex tapes of his torrid affair with Andrew Brietbart. True or not, I'm quite sure you are drooling to see them.
I'm not DROOLING, I am interested. As Obama was born in Kenya, is gay, a Marxist, and a corporate shill; this must be something NEW that the right considers offensive.

We seek the truth even on the center right and we have it. Plus we work everyday to support ourselves.

Hannity is about as credible as Harold Camping.

Didn't Hannity say he'd undergo waterboarding - but didn't follow through?

Didn't Hannity say he has tape(s) proving that Obama didn't want to get/kill Osama bin Laden? Where's the tape(s)?

Hannity has a history of distortions/lies and cropping/doctoring tapes and videos. You can Google it...

That thrill up your leg guy used to tell the truth. What the fucked happened to him?

Didn't Hannity say he has tape(s) proving that Obama didn't want to get/kill Osama bin Laden? Where's the tape(s)?

Hannity has a history of distortions/lies and cropping/doctoring tapes and videos. You can Google it...

Laughable from the maddow and shultz crowd

His job depends upon RATINGS. The tapes are supposed to be from Obama's college years. Bush got on a Grand Jury with checking NO to "ever convicted of a crime" while he had three MISDEMEANOR convictions. He said he didn't admitted in 2000 because his teenage daughters would be hurt. Didn't bother me much, he was younger when that occurred. College revelations may not be as explosive as Hannity believes.

His job depends upon RATINGS. The tapes are supposed to be from Obama's college years. Bush got on a Grand Jury with checking NO to "ever convicted of a crime" while he had three MISDEMEANOR convictions. He said he didn't admitted in 2000 because his teenage daughters would be hurt. Didn't bother me much, he was younger when that occurred. College revelations may not be as explosive as Hannity believes.

Depend on who is in the videos with Obby and what is said. Personally, I think this is the true beginning of Obbys walk on the plank. If I'm lucky I'll get to tie the blind fold and watch.

Depend on who is in the videos with Obby and what is said. Personally, I think this is the true beginning of Obbys walk on the plank. If I'm lucky I'll get to tie the blind fold and watch.

Whatever it is will be an impeachable offense in the minds of wing nuts

Just going to Harvard is impeachable for the wing nuts ...

Just going to Harvard is impeachable for the wing nuts ...

Just started here and already full of shit.

Youre a leftie right?

He'll probably just get distracted by Rush's controversy and end up talking about paying for sluts to have sex instead.

He always was Limbaugh's second banana. :lol: Nobody cares what he has up his sleeve.

by Alex Alvarez

On his program Thursday, Fox News’ Sean Hannity spoke with Steve Bannon (producer of The Undefeated, among various other films) about a series of tapes Andrew Breitbart claimed to have about Barack Obama. Breitbart mentioned the tapes during his recent CPAC speech, sharing that “[w]e are going to vet [Barack Obama] from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

Bannon confirmed that there exists a series of tapes taken during Obama’s time at Harvard, which will be publicly released “in a week or two.” Breitbart has been “very systematic about going through this thing,” Bannon added.

Breitbart Friend Reveals To Hannity: Obama Harvard Tapes Will Be Out ‘In A Week Or Two’ | Mediaite

Steve Bannon was the same guy who gave us that epic masterpiece, The Undefeated...

The Undefeated (2011) - IMDb

the-undefeated-movie-poster_374x514.jpg

by Alex Alvarez

On his program Thursday, Fox News’ Sean Hannity spoke with Steve Bannon (producer of The Undefeated, among various other films) about a series of tapes Andrew Breitbart claimed to have about Barack Obama. Breitbart mentioned the tapes during his recent CPAC speech, sharing that “[w]e are going to vet [Barack Obama] from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

Bannon confirmed that there exists a series of tapes taken during Obama’s time at Harvard, which will be publicly released “in a week or two.” Breitbart has been “very systematic about going through this thing,” Bannon added.

Breitbart Friend Reveals To Hannity: Obama Harvard Tapes Will Be Out ‘In A Week Or Two’ | Mediaite

Steve Bannon was the same guy who gave us that epic masterpiece, The Undefeated...

The Undefeated (2011) - IMDb

the-undefeated-movie-poster_374x514.jpg

If I was in a football game with Sarah I want her to be the oppositions quarterback. I'd be a defensive line man looking for the sack. I dig that lady.

Serious question: Has Breitbart ever provided/released a tape (including the James O'Keefe ACORN tapes) that was not distorted or doctored in some way? I can't think of any.

because breitbart wasn't a compulsive liar who forged tapes and set up scenarios. :rofl:

does it really matter what's in the "tapes"???

i thought when shrub was arrested at 40 for drunk driving that was "youthful indiscretions".

hacks. :rofl:

and who the heck is "obby" you brain dead loons. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back