Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Hannity is about as credible as Harold Camping.

Didn't Hannity say he'd undergo waterboarding - but didn't follow through?

Didn't Hannity say he has tape(s) proving that Obama didn't want to get/kill Osama bin Laden? Where's the tape(s)?

Hannity has a history of distortions/lies and cropping/doctoring tapes and videos. You can Google it...

Laughable from the maddow and shultz crowd

A non-denial denial about Hannity, who has no credibility except among wingnut loons. Schultz has become a crusader for the rights of the middle class, while Maddow is as grounded as you can be. What's so laughable?

A non-denial denial about Hannity, who has no credibility except among wingnut loons. Schultz has become a crusader for the rights of the middle class, while Maddow is as grounded as you can be. What's so laughable?

Hannity is a moron.

Shultz is a bigger moron.

Maddow used to be O.K.

Now it is the Rachael Maddow comedy hour.

MSNBC is tanking in the ratings dept.

Al Sharpton...really ?

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.
Before the man, Breitbart is in his grave?

Go suck your own dick

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.

Doubtful. Americans were made aware of Obama's Radical Past the first time around, and they ignored it. I doubt seeing it with their own Eyes on Tape will change their opinions much. The Sad truth is most Americans don't vote, and many of the ones that do are horribly uninformed, and often cast their votes based on Emotion, or silly Platitudes with out much thought given to much of anything beyond what the Candidate told them to believe during the Campaign.

It wont change things also because of the Fact that only FOX will even give it the time of Day. The Rest of the press is nothing but the Propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and they will dismiss the entire story as more Ranting by Racists on the Right.

I am not saying Fox isn't Credible by way, I happen to think they are the least biased, and most Fair, News on TV. Yes they lean right, but they make a real effort to be fair and balanced in their Reporting, to have on Guests from both sides of the Isle, and will not hesitate to run a story that Damages Republicans if it has merit as a news story. They also do not do nearly as much of what The Liberal press often does. Passing of Commentary as Reporting. Fox has commentators and they will tell you exactly how they lean, they don't hide it. Their actual Reporters and Anchors on the other hand Do a very good job of remaining unbiased when Reporting stories. While the Liberal press has many Examples of so Called Reporters or Anchors even, who are suppose to be Journalists not Opinionated Commentators, Who try and pass of what they are doing as Unbiased news, when it is in fact Opinion Driven Commentary Dressed up like Journalism.

I just don't think they alone covering it will change a thing, Lets face it for the most part they are preaching to the Choir. Hopefully they could change some Independents minds who were leaning Obama, but their not going to convince anyone who wants Obama of anything because for the most part, those people are not watching Fox, or if they do they watch it assuming it's all lies because that's what they have been told to believe by the Press they actually trust. The Liberal one.

Ur funny.

What Isle? I hope it is tropical.

Interesting use of the shift key, too.

Hannity is about as credible as Harold Camping.

Didn't Hannity say he'd undergo waterboarding - but didn't follow through?

Didn't Hannity say he has tape(s) proving that Obama didn't want to get/kill Osama bin Laden? Where's the tape(s)?

Hannity has a history of distortions/lies and cropping/doctoring tapes and videos. You can Google it...

Laughable from the maddow and shultz crowd

Hannity is a douche. Maddow is just a militant liar.

True story

by Alex Alvarez

On his program Thursday, Fox News’ Sean Hannity spoke with Steve Bannon (producer of The Undefeated, among various other films) about a series of tapes Andrew Breitbart claimed to have about Barack Obama. Breitbart mentioned the tapes during his recent CPAC speech, sharing that “[w]e are going to vet [Barack Obama] from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

Bannon confirmed that there exists a series of tapes taken during Obama’s time at Harvard, which will be publicly released “in a week or two.” Breitbart has been “very systematic about going through this thing,” Bannon added.

Breitbart Friend Reveals To Hannity: Obama Harvard Tapes Will Be Out ‘In A Week Or Two’ | Mediaite

Steve Bannon was the same guy who gave us that epic masterpiece, The Undefeated...

The Undefeated (2011) - IMDb

the-undefeated-movie-poster_374x514.jpg

If I was in a football game with Sarah I want her to be the oppositions quarterback. I'd be a defensive line man looking for the sack. I dig that lady.

Lots of odd stuff in that comment.

What dude imagines the woman in his masturbation fantasy wearing a football uniform?

What has Palin ever said or done that gives you the impression that she is in any way capable of intense sexuality?

Why are there so many nutters who seem to think one of the criterion for selecting a political leader is whether or not they'd like to fuck them?

And...after seeing the photos......do you still dig "that lady"? Or....is your infatuation based purely on her manufactured image?

^ i know you're just joking but if you really wanna see what hannity is like, go to his forums and read the rules regarding what you can and cannot say in your posts.

^ i know you're just joking but if you really wanna see what hannity is like, go to his forums and read the rules regarding what you can and cannot say in your posts.

Which is as similar as the DU the huff etc.

Youre going to make a point soon, I can feel it.

The tapes will probably just be more of Obamination talking about spreading the wealth via taxes and free healthcare being a right for anyone living in this country.

He has always been a left-wing radical, it's just interesting to see him babble as one from the past but libs don't care about the tapes exposing their fraud.

The thing is, you jokers on the right have no one to blame but yourselves.

Look who you are supporting. A guy like Mitt Romney, who made a nine-figure fortune destroying middle class jobs, shipping them overseas, looting companies for their assets.

At one time, the GOP had allies in the middle class. Folks who made a good living at middle class jobs, who didn't like the thought of someone sponging off the government his whole life.

Now those folks work "McJobs" at Staples, and depend of government for their basic needs.

20 years ago, someone as radical as Obama never could have gotten elected.

Today he wins and wins easily.

The fault lies not within the stars but within ourselves.

i'm just glad they don't have any tapes of my college years.

Amen to THAT, brother.

I continue to hold out hope that ALL of the partisan blabbers - Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, Schultz, Olbermann, Maddow, O'Donnell, Sharpton, ALL of them - are ultimately exposed for the counterproductive propogandists that they are, that their "fans" grow up and start thinking and communicating critically and honestly about the issues. That the "us versus them", "my way or the highway", "all or nothing" approach fades away like a bad fart.

These people are impeding the healing and progress of this country, and their "fans" are too wrapped up in the show biz to even see it.

Tapes of obama at Harvard?

who gives a shit?

the best we can expect is to get some funny images of him in getting his nerd on.

No one will be shocked to learn that he went to a bunch of stoopid classes or got drunk and high.

It would be funny to see him with a white chick though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

i'm just glad they don't have any tapes of my college years.

Amen to THAT, brother.

I continue to hold out hope that ALL of the partisan blabbers - Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, Schultz, Olbermann, Maddow, O'Donnell, Sharpton, ALL of them - are ultimately exposed for the counterproductive propogandists that they are, that their "fans" grow up and start thinking and communicating critically and honestly about the issues. That the "us versus them", "my way or the highway", "all or nothing" approach fades away like a bad fart.

These people are impeding the healing and progress of this country, and their "fans" are too wrapped up in the show biz to even see it.

in a perfect world, i agree that these people wouldn't exist. but the world isn't perfect and politicians and political parties have been at each other's throats since the beginning of our country.

and the saddest thing is that these people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Which is as similar as the DU the huff etc.

Youre going to make a point soon, I can feel it.

Man....is your ass beginning to hurt? You have been sitting up on that pedestal for months now. I understand that you find it necessary to point out that lots of people are guilty of throwing stones while living in glass houses. That is an admirable task to undertake.

If you would endeavor to stop launching missiles yourself, or, even if you would begin to launch them in both directions, this practice might carry a hint of credibility. As it is......all you are doing is apologizing for the assholes on your side. Weakly.

I hope Hannity lives to air those tapes. Brietbart was killed before he could do it.

Forum List

Back