Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
There latest casualty is Olympia Snowe the RINO. Can't wait to see the show.

Will be aired next week. I don't think what we are about to see and hear will come as a surprise.
I also think the 3 months ahead of the election day will with out a doubt spell doom for the democrats who are no longer Democrats. The tapes and reminders will bury them for good.
Before the man, Breitbart is in his grave?

Can't wait.

Hannity with egg on his face..again?

Pure comedy gold.
I read a comment, NOT ON THIS SITE, that Drudge "stole them". Still too soon after the man's death to profiting, OR, applauding.

Can't wait.

Pure comedy gold.
I read a comment, NOT ON THIS SITE, that Drudge "stole them". Still too soon after the man's death to profiting, OR, applauding.

He should have been toast after he ran a shell game on vets with his "Freedom" concerts or after the "I will be waterboarded for charity" debacle.

But like the energizer bunny..he just keeps on going.

Love it.

Gotta love Hannity

I guess he can't show the tapes today because they are still doctoring them

What do you think that we will hear and see?

"(Bannon says he will) release tapes that he said reveal Barack Obama as a radical bent on “racial division and class warfare.”

… Breitbart, whose six websites are worth an estimated $4 million, had promised to release the tapes March 1, but dropped dead while walking home early Thursday in Brentwood, Los Angeles, at the age of 43.

Bannon’s most recent film is the documentary The Undefeated, about former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin.""

LMAO! Oh yeah, The Undefeated....And next, the Unadulterated....Uh huh....Sure.

What do you think that we will hear and see?

Deja vu to 2008 when Conservatives claimed they had evidence that would destroy Obama right up to election day

Hope Hannity doesn't make us wait as long as he has for his water boarding

Can't wait.

Pure comedy gold.

He should have been toast after he ran a shell game on vets with his "Freedom" concerts or after the "I will be waterboarded for charity" debacle.

But like the energizer bunny..he just keeps on going.

Love it.

Hey! That's "COH"! :rofl:

I hope everyone has their hopes extremely high so the letdown will be twice as hard.

Forum List

Back