If libs had their way

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
they would remove Teddy R from Mt Rushmore.

They already have demonized Christopher Columbus - whose holiday was once celebrated

Remove TR from Rushmore? Are you kidding? Teddy was the original progressive. Proposed universal health care for America's children at the beginning of the 20th Century.

Don't know where you get this shit from, maybe the 'gin' at the start of your screen name is a clue.

Remove TR from Rushmore? Are you kidding? Teddy was the original progressive. Proposed universal health care for America's children at the beginning of the 20th Century.

Don't know where you get this shit from, maybe the 'gin' at the start of your screen name is a clue.

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Imperialist war-mongering.

Being absolutely objective, it appears "gin"gscy seems to be locked into the dark unbelly of a severe cross dressing phase. Tragic.

Robert

Last edited:
Chris Columbus Day was celebrated when I was in school.

Today the media goes outof its way to ignore it.

(I am am VERY DRUNK - and I intend to get drunker before the night is out)

Clark Gable to Vivien Leigh in GWTW.

I would take all their images off the money. Money used to be beautiful, now it is just graven images of sour faced men. Idealized portraits strike me as being rather monarchist.

Enjoy your drunken posting. Everyone knows I do.

JUST KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN and show your ID when its requested by a guy with a shiny badge.

Peace

True, that's exactly why they should remove him.

I would take all their images off the money. Money used to be beautiful, now it is just graven images of sour faced men. Idealized portraits strike me as being rather monarchist.

When was our money ever "beautiful?"

You just make this crap up as you go along, don't you?

When was our money ever "beautiful?"

You just make this crap up as you go along, don't you?

When I was your age in the avatar - I didnt know what the middle finger meant

And don't forget ardent environmentalist.

While in office, Roosevelt did many things to further the environmental cause. Under the Forest Reserve Act of 1891, Presidents had been given the power to designate public domain for forest reserves. Roosevelt used this law to set aside 150 million acres

Roosevelt is remembered for environmental work in other areas as well; these include soil and water conservation, preservation of forests, and areas for recreation. He made many people aware of the conservation issues both through his pioneering work as President and through numerous writings in which he recounted his various environmental expeditions.

Theodore Roosevelt created a strong role model for environmentalists of the future. He used his political skills to influence people and to help the cause of conservation, consistently focusing on the state the environment and on its effect on future generations.

Theodore Roosevelt

Take him off Mount Rushmore? Hell, I think he should be on there twice!!

Yeah, don't you just hate that we don't lie to school kids anymore about how "wonderful" Christopher Columbus was?

Yeah, don't you just hate that we don't lie to school kids anymore about how "wonderful" Christopher Columbus was?

Yeah. Let's emphasize all the lousy things every human being connected with America ever did. And let's paint the Indians--oops, Native Americans, as the original greenpeace movement. Never mind Indians committed more war atrocities on each other than white men ever imagined.
This is exactly the progressive agenda: show how terrible our heroes were so we can inculcate progrssive propaganda. War never solved anything. Technological advance is harmful. People are evil. Men are really women with dicks. etc.

Yeah. Let's emphasize all the lousy things every human being connected with America ever did. And let's paint the Indians--oops, Native Americans, as the original greenpeace movement. Never mind Indians committed more war atrocities on each other than white men ever imagined.
This is exactly the progressive agenda: show how terrible our heroes were so we can inculcate progrssive propaganda. War never solved anything. Technological advance is harmful. People are evil. Men are really women with dicks. etc.

Why are you opposed to teaching the truth, good and bad? You like to be lied to? Oops, you're a Republican...goes with the territory.

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Imperialist war-mongering.
Gee.....didn't you (just) demonize Teddy Roosevelt?

:eusa_eh:

IN THE YEAR 3000!

wk-aq090_tvrevi_g_20090611130514.jpg

IF LIBS had their way....everyone would be covered by health care through a single payer system. This would half our spending on, while simultaneously improving the quality of, health care and have a ripple effect through the economy as far fewer people go through medical bankruptcy.

Can you imagine being FREE FROM THE FEAR of not losing your home if your spouse gets seriously sick? Imagine the feeling of SECURITY you'd have, knowing you would not lose what you worked your whole life for. The WEIGHT off your shoulders. And better care for less money.

That is what would happen if LIBS GOT THEIR WAY!!!!!!!!

Columbus entered this land which was occupied by others; still, I see Columbus Day mentioned every year, mainly SALES in honor of.

And don't forget ardent environmentalist.
....And, those TWO characteristics STILL don't fully-define him!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxpnb7ZxHFU&feature=related]Teddy Roosevelt - 1of22 (HistCh) - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back