Breitbart died of

I remember seeing a video of him raging at people, and I wondered if there was something wrong. I'd have to read more, but the first bit I found seemed to indicate I was headed in the right direction. "When the carotid artery is affected, blood supply to the brain is diminished."

Multi-Infarct Dementia Information and Explanation

However, it seems to affect people considerably older than Mr. Breitbart.
Gawd Blast murka and FreeDumb !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4od4QQVK1o]Andrew Breitbart Loses It At Occupy Protesters - YouTube[/ame]

My great grandmother drank scotch daily. And not a small amount. She lived to 98.

She was a blast. Even fell down the stairs at 85 at a Christmas party and we made a Christmas song out of it.

Were not all born the same. When your body is done its done. End of story.

I remember seeing a video of him raging at people, and I wondered if there was something wrong. I'd have to read more, but the first bit I found seemed to indicate I was headed in the right direction. "When the carotid artery is affected, blood supply to the brain is diminished."

Gawd Blast murka and FreeDumb !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4od4QQVK1o]Andrew Breitbart Loses It At Occupy Protesters - YouTube[/ame]

Your posts and your motto say you are not American. In fact they make it appear as if you hate America.

Why the hell are you here?

Swiping at the dead? That's low.

He could have had a drink before he went to bed, with him being over weight, his body probably didn't burn off alcohol that quickly.
He could've had a cold and been taking Ny-Quil. :lol:

No, a regular heavy drinker:

But while the mainstream media that Breitbart regularly blasted as a leftist “bully media cabal" has gamely picked up conspiracy theories about his death, they have pointedly ignored a much more plausible explanation, which is that Breitbart was a high-strung man with a hard-drinking history, who frequently worked himself into a lather of of rage as he did battle in a maximum-intensity industry.
What Really Killed Andrew Breitbart? The Likely Cause of Death The Mainstream Media Ignored | Drugs | AlterNet

Sad.

You are disgusting.

There is no proof to this at all, and yet you run with these allegations.

What's your opinion of Jason Leopold? William Rivers Pitt?

You could tell by his interviews he was mentally ill and needed help.
I agree that Breitbart had psychological problems.

I'd seen him twice on Bill Maher's show and both times he seemed to be simmering with repressed anger, which over time is a heart attack waiting to happen. The level of anger and hostility underlying his political observations and ideas seemed (to me) disproportional, which suggests his political expressions were sublimations of some other, much deeper problems in his life which he was unable or unwilling to confront and to deal with.

But it's too late to locate and open the release valve now.

Last edited:

Swiping at the dead? That's low.

How is that swiping? Everybody saw the raging video. Many who knew him commented that he wasn't himself. Seeking an explanation based on the coroner's results is utilizing logic.

You could tell by his interviews he was mentally ill and needed help.
I agree that Breitbart had psychological problems.

I'd seen him twice on Bill Maher's show and both times he seemed to be simmering with repressed anger, which over time is a heart attack waiting to happen. The level of anger and hostility underlying his political observations and ideas seemed (to me) disproportional, which suggests his political expressions were sublimations of some other, much deeper problems in his life which he was unable or unwilling to confront and to deal with.

But it's too late to locate and open the release valve now.

You're a pretentious imbecile who doesn't know jack shit about psychiatry. Your speculations about Breitbart's mental state are about as credible as Truthmatter's speculations on nuclear physics.

A BAC level of .04 after walking early in the morning? It must have been sky high before he set out walking.

.04 is half the legal limit for driving. It's the equivalent of one drink.

More like three or four, depending on how long he drank, and his weight. And he could be convicted of DUI if driving, no presumption either way in Florida.

Blood Alcohol Calculator

A BAC level of .04 after walking early in the morning? It must have been sky high before he set out walking.

He could have had a drink before he went to bed, with him being over weight, his body probably didn't burn off alcohol that quickly.

That kind of BAC would take several drinks for man his size, and after bed, walking up, and walking, he'd have burned off some.

with his weight, 2 drinks.

you're a doctor now?

Forum List

Back