Zone1 Young father, 22, who died pleading 'I can't breathe' after he was restrained on the ground by security was unlawfully killed

Yeah, housewives pushing baby strollers down every main st in America was deserved for a drug addict.
Yeah, a statue in NYC was not totally insane either.
Peaceful? NYC looked like one of those future movies where everything is destroyed. Everything was boarded up after being pilaged and there was not a person on the streets for blocks when its generally wall to wall people

So yes, most protests we peaceful but they were also ridiculous. On this we can agree.
We won't agree because the protests weren't for a "drug addict." They were held because of police murders and brutality. And if you read the NYPD report on the protests, there is no description of what you posted. Last, drug addiction is not punishable by a knee in the neck for 8 minutes. And a cigarette smoker is a drug addict.

And if you read the NYPD report on the protests, there is no description of what you posted.

Wtf! Police report?
Are claiming large swaths of Manhattan was boarded up and the streets were abandoned like in a post Armageddon movie?

This is what it was. This is fact.

Prove it.

There was not a single piece of evidence presented in the trial that race had anything to do with his death. Chauvin was not charged with or convicted of a hate crime. The death of George Floyd had nothing to do with race.

Good point. Although I knew you were stupid, I did not know you were this stupid.
Well now you do. So then, do you have any contributions you would like to make to the thread? Or has your original grievance about the story in the OP happening in the UK been address satisfactorily? Here are the points since I know navigating the discussion isn’t one of your strengths.

• additional cases in the US have been provided.
  • people in the UK protested the death of George Floyd but not the white UK guy in the OP.

Thoughts, sir smarty pants? Or would you just like to continue hurling personal attacks in an impressive display of your intellect?

Well now you do. So then, do you have any contributions you would like to make to the thread? Or has your original grievance about the story in the OP happening in the UK been address satisfactorily? Here are the points since I know navigating the discussion isn’t one of your strengths.

• additional cases in the US have been provided.
  • people in the UK protested the death of George Floyd but not the white UK guy in the OP.

Thoughts, sir smarty pants? Or would you just like to continue hurling personal attacks in an impressive display of your intellect?

I made my comments already. Grown up. Get over your white grievance crap.

We won't agree because the protests weren't for a "drug addict." They were held because of police murders and brutality. And if you read the NYPD report on the protests, there is no description of what you posted. Last, drug addiction is not punishable by a knee in the neck for 8 minutes. And a cigarette smoker is a drug addict.
Wrong. The protests were not about “police brutality”. Originally, for like the first couple days maybe, but then the systemic racism narrative took over the entire affair.

Police brutality is a unifying subject. The vast majority of people opposed police brutality, including most police. And originally most people supported the George Floyd cause, even police took solidarity with the protesters. Then the grievance crowd took it over and alienated a lot of people with their gender studies systemic racism baloney.

That’s it? You come in flailing your arms, screaming about the “UK” and “stupid”. And now you are good? Not a lot of meat there.

What “white grievance crap”? Was it white people protesting the death of a white person? No, that’s the whole point.

Im not saying that it’s unfair for whites. I’m not arguing that white people should protest like 2020. No, I’m pointing out the racial disparity in the reaction to these deaths and the political perception of George Floyd’s death.

Of course, I might be stupid but I do realize you aren’t trying to make any actual point. You are just hurling insults and doing the best you can.

What “white grievance crap”? Was it white people protesting the death of a white person? No, that’s the whole point.

Im not saying that it’s unfair for whites. I’m not arguing that white people should protest like 2020. No, I’m pointing out the racial disparity in the reaction to these deaths and the political perception of George Floyd’s death.

Of course, I might be stupid but I do realize you aren’t trying to make any actual point. You are just hurling insults and doing the best you can.

Yeah, I can't give a care about your white grievance.
Like I said, I thought the protests ridiculous but I find your white grievances just as moronic.

Like I said, I thought the protests ridiculous but I find your white grievances just as moronic.
What? You didn’t support the “protests”? Why do you support police brutality? Why would you not support protesting the police targeting black people for being black? Why do you hate black people?

LOL I didn’t cheat.

I told you from the beginning there was no way for you to produce 3 black death for every white death. It’s just not statistically possible. True to liberal form you ignored the facts and insisted only playing a silly game. Now that you realize that I was right, you are going to lose your silly game, you are desperate to claim victory.

3 to 1 just isn’t possible. That should be “obvious” to you considering you were given the data.

Fine, scratch all of those. All 40 of them. The 120 you posted can count towards the 175 I posted. That still leaves 405 names that you haven’t even attempted to produce in response to the 175. You claim you have “lists ready” so you shouldn’t be a problem. After you post the remaining 100 or so from your Facebook list (super reputable btw) you will still need to post something like 300 additional and unique names.

You want to establish these rules then they apply to you as well. If you post any duplicate names as you pull them from Facebook and Wikipedia and wherever then the whole batch you posted gets tossed out. Fair is fair.
Retard. I posted 3 for every 1 you posted. Only problem? You posted fake ones.

Of course, you cheated. I am sure that is what you learn at the ol' K K Kamps when you retards dance around a burning cross, eh?

Fucking lying, racist, retard. And, I notice you still haven't responded to Joe's post, you fucking coward.

Prove it.

There was not a single piece of evidence presented in the trial that race had anything to do with his death. Chauvin was not charged with or convicted of a hate crime. The death of George Floyd had nothing to do with race.
A jury has already done that.

What? You didn’t support the “protests”? Why do you support police brutality? Why would you not support protesting the police targeting black people for being black? Why do you hate black people?

Grow up.
I am something you can't understand. Reasoned, even handed, objective and fact driven.
There is no this side or that side.
No black or white

Everything are shades of grey.

Grow up.
I am something you can't understand. Reasoned, even handed, objective and fact driven.
No black or white

Everything are shades of grey.
That is the single dumbest thing anyone
has said in this entire stupid thread. How exactly do you go from being “fact driven” to “everything is shades of grey” in the same declaration? “Objective facts” that are “shades of grey”. FFS

That is the single dumbest thing anyone
has said in this entire stupid thread. How exactly do you go from being “fact driven” to “everything is shades of grey” in the same declaration? “Objective facts” that are “shades of grey”. FFS

Interpretation of facts are grey, idiot.

Reasoned, even handed, objective and fact driven.
No black or white

Everything are shade of grey.
objective (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
"historians try to be objective and impartial"
Interpretation of facts are grey, idiot.
That is not what being “objective” is. You apparently just view facts subjectively as you please.

If even “facts” are grey to you, what’s the point of being “objective” or “fact driven”? You are just saying that you view everything (even facts) subjectively.

“Objective statements are facts that can be verified by third parties while subjective statements may or may not be entirely true as they are colored by the opinions of the speaker. i”

https://www.jibc.ca/sites/default/files/community_social_justice/pdf/cl/Objective_vs._Subjective.pdf

Forum List

Back