Breitbart died of

A BAC level of .04 after walking early in the morning? It must have been sky high before he set out walking.

He could have had a drink before he went to bed, with him being over weight, his body probably didn't burn off alcohol that quickly.

That kind of BAC would take several drinks for man his size, and after bed, walking up, and walking, he'd have burned off some.

A BAC level of .04 after walking early in the morning? It must have been sky high before he set out walking.

He could have had a drink before he went to bed, with him being over weight, his body probably didn't burn off alcohol that quickly.

That kind of BAC would take several drinks for man his size, and after bed, walking up, and walking, he'd have burned off some.

.04 is not that high

Its only one drink in a 100lb person. He could have had a few drinks the nigh before and his BAC levels could be that.

Breitbart was walking home from having a drink at a local bar when he died a little after midnight.

He could've had a cold and been taking Ny-Quil. :lol:

No, a regular heavy drinker:

But while the mainstream media that Breitbart regularly blasted as a leftist “bully media cabal" has gamely picked up conspiracy theories about his death, they have pointedly ignored a much more plausible explanation, which is that Breitbart was a high-strung man with a hard-drinking history, who frequently worked himself into a lather of of rage as he did battle in a maximum-intensity industry.
What Really Killed Andrew Breitbart? The Likely Cause of Death The Mainstream Media Ignored | Drugs | AlterNet

Sad.

The elimination of ethanol from the body is zero order kinetics, which means the only thing that it is dependent on is time. Walking, eating, sleeping have zero effect on elimination.

0.04 isn't all that high of a BAC...maybe a drink or two.

He could've had a cold and been taking Ny-Quil. :lol:

No, a regular heavy drinker:

But while the mainstream media that Breitbart regularly blasted as a leftist “bully media cabal" has gamely picked up conspiracy theories about his death, they have pointedly ignored a much more plausible explanation, which is that Breitbart was a high-strung man with a hard-drinking history, who frequently worked himself into a lather of of rage as he did battle in a maximum-intensity industry.
What Really Killed Andrew Breitbart? The Likely Cause of Death The Mainstream Media Ignored | Drugs | AlterNet

Sad.
There are plenty of hard drinking and chain smoking old school journalist types who lived to be a ripe old age....Back in the day the three martini lunch and two packs a day were the tools of the trade.

Brietbart died early to make stone-aged geezers like Rooney, Cronkite and Rather average out.

I remember seeing a video of him raging at people, and I wondered if there was something wrong. I'd have to read more, but the first bit I found seemed to indicate I was headed in the right direction. "When the carotid artery is affected, blood supply to the brain is diminished."

Multi-Infarct Dementia Information and Explanation

However, it seems to affect people considerably older than Mr. Breitbart.

Forum List

Back