Breitbart died of

That kind of BAC would take several drinks for man his size, and after bed, walking up, and walking, he'd have burned off some.

.04 is barely drunk...

That is half the normal BAC to legally drive a vehicle.

Hell, I blew a .40 one time on my personal BAC tester... Now that is about 4.5x the legal limit to drive a vehicle.
That can be lethal.

Not to me...

I when I blew I was perfectly capable of talking without slurring - hell I could have driven..

I just have a high alcohol tolerance...

My cousins husband was amazed...

He was like: "you should be dead or passed out but here you are talking to me as if you were sober." :lol:

That is what he seriously said.

CONSERVATIVe, read THIS section:

(1) A person is guilty of the offense of driving under the influence and is subject to punishment as provided in subsection (2) if the person is driving or in actual physical control of a vehicle within this state and:
(a) The person is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that the person’s normal faculties are impaired;

understood. It is completely subjective and up to the officer involved to make the determination. Technically, I could have a sip of wine, get pulled over, and a Florida officer could decide I am 'under the influence'.

The specific BAC levels are really immaterial in this case.

Probably booze.

The leading cause of DCM is idiopathic. Alcohol abuse certailnly causes it too. However, to die of it at 43, regardless of culprit is most likely a genetic factor.

Even people that live hard usually make it past that.

Also, "heart failure" is a clinical condition. The symptoms of heart failure are slow and indolent. The cause of sudden death in people with DCM is usually a fatal arrhythmia caused by death of tissue in the intraventricular septum which is the hearts conduction system.

It was just waiting to happen. So person goes out for a walk, their heart rate picks up, the conduction system starts firing more rapidly and boom!

Right. That's why I specifically said he was way before the age where this would likely be the cause.

When people start acting strangely - Breitbart wigging out was not normal, I don't care what anybody on either side says. Unless he was drunk, something was wrong.

No. I'm not a doctor. My mother was diagnosed with dementia and died February 13, 2011 after a long and debilitating illness that was I wanna say 5000 miles from a stroll in the park.

I don't think one has to be a doctor to put the pieces together. And doing so, even if the conclusion is in error, doesn't make me 'despicable.'

Yeah, but MID presents with memory and not behavior impairment and it would be unheard of in a 43 year old.

(1) A person is guilty of the offense of driving under the influence and is subject to punishment as provided in subsection (2) if the person is driving or in actual physical control of a vehicle within this state and:
(a) The person is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that the person’s normal faculties are impaired;

understood. It is completely subjective and up to the officer involved to make the determination. Technically, I could have a sip of wine, get pulled over, and a Florida officer could decide I am 'under the influence'.

If you came up .01, the officer will be a subject of conversation if he tries to hold you. .04 is in the "iffy" category, without property damage, careless, reckless, or physical injury, I doubt you would charged. In any event, Breitbart was NOT sober when running.

.04 is barely drunk...

Hell, I blew a .40 one time on my personal BAC tester... Now that is about 4.5x the legal limit to drive a vehicle.
That can be lethal.

Not to me...

I when I blew I was perfectly capable of talking without slurring - hell I could have driven..

He was like: "you should be dead or passed out but here you are talking to me as if you were sober." :lol:

How long have you been an alcoholic?

If you came up .01, the officer will be a subject of conversation if he tries to hold you. .04 is in the "iffy" category, without property damage, careless, reckless, or physical injury, I doubt you would charged. In any event, Breitbart was NOT sober when running.

Yes, he would, but that doesn't change the fact that according to FL DUI law, my assessment is accurate.

.04 is NOT considered 'drunk'. That is simply your opinion, and you're entitle to it. Doesn't make it fact.

.04 is barely drunk...

That can be lethal.

Not to me...

I know a man who died of alcohol poisoning at .42. You are correct, your tolerance is VERY high.

That can be lethal.

Not to me...

I know a man who died of alcohol poisoning at .42. You are correct, your tolerance is VERY high.

And indicates years of alcohol abuse.

Yes, he would, but that doesn't change the fact that according to FL DUI law, my assessment is accurate.

.04 is NOT considered 'drunk'. That is simply your opinion, and you're entitle to it. Doesn't make it fact.

No, I wrote IT CAN be. I remain correct on the point.

I was referring to this...
In any event, Breitbart was NOT sober when running
THAT... is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Doesn't make it fact.

.04 isn't sober, but perhaps he was like Mr. Nick, who wrote he can talk at .40. But if you think .40 is sober, that is your right; please don't drive while drinking however...........................

Nice discussion on blood alcohol levels. Alcohol elimination from the body is usually a linear function, ie a fixed percentage over a set period of time, not an exponential function which usually defines typical drug elimination, ie levothyroxine has an elimination half life of seven days, half of the total in your body is gone in seven days, half of the remainder is gone in another seven days, after 14 days you're still carrying a quarter of the drug you consumed or had on board 14 days before.
Nothing in that autopsy report gave any reason why Andrew Breitbart should not still be chatting on the sidewalk in front of the Mormom Temple in Westwood with the Angel on the spire reaching Heavenward, or why he is dead today. Millions of people in this country have hardening of the arteries, some have symptoms, most do not. During the Korean War they autopsied the dead GI casualties and found a great many, even at the tender ages of 18, had started to develop coronary artery disease, some more than others. But none of them were dead because of their coronary artery disease, and the causes of their death were very, very obvious, for instance, a round from a North Korean or Chicomm rifle through the brain, heart or lung, or piece of shrapnel from a North Korean or Chicom artillery round through the same body organs.
If Mr Breitbart died from coronary artery disease, how bad were his arteries. 90% occluded, 40% occluded? There are people walking this earth with arteries 90% occluded, pain and symptom free.
Did he die of a coronary infarct? What vessel? Was the Left Anterior Descending completely occluded? How large was the subsequent infarct? The mechanism behind a heart attack is usually a piece of plaque on the wall of the artery breaking off and floating downstream, eventually lodging in an artery. The larger the piece of plaque, the larger the artery blocked, and consequently the greater the amount of heart muscle damaged or destroyed. Heart muscle does not grow back, ever.
People don't usually die from small infarcts. They usually survive, they may have trouble getting out of bed and walking the ten feet to the window, but they survive.
Did Mr Breitbart's heart have electrical problems? Was it an unremitting ventricular fibrillation that did him in? You usually have about three minutes when that occurs. You can live forever with atrial fibrillation on the other hand.
Did he have an aneurism on the ascending or descending aorta that ruptured?
All of these events leave a visible trail, just like a rifle round or a piece of shrapnel.
The pathologist that issued this report is snowing us, shoveling load of horse manure after load of horse manure. Feeding Pablum, Cream of Wheat, or baby food to the unwitting masses.

I should have written .04; not considered sober while driving in most, if not all states. His level of inebriation may have been less noticable as he was a long time heavy drinker.

I should have written .04; not considered sober while driving in most, if not all states. His level of inebriation may have been less noticable as he was a long time heavy drinker.
You have proof that "he was a long time heavy drinker"?

A BAC level of .04 after walking early in the morning? It must have been sky high before he set out walking.

He could have had a drink before he went to bed, with him being over weight, his body probably didn't burn off alcohol that quickly.

That kind of BAC would take several drinks for man his size, and after bed, walking up, and walking, he'd have burned off some.

here, he had maybe 2 drinks IF that..

Facts on Tap: prevention and intervention program for high school and college students

Democrats capable of cold blooded murder. It isn't murder to them, it's political expediency. Democrats have been calling for political deaths for a long time. It's not surprising that they are making decisions to deal with their dissident problem.
You actually believe this?

Some on here communicate with Breitbart from the grave. He told them "Dems killed me".

Of course they believe it. They are Rethugs. They can believe anything they want. Does not have to be factual. Just has to be on FOX.

:clap2:

wipe your chin sonny and have another, what are you on the Bac level about now? .8?

Forum List

Back