Zone1 Young father, 22, who died pleading 'I can't breathe' after he was restrained on the ground by security was unlawfully killed

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023

Why no fanfare? No rioting? No canonizing him as a patron saint of white people. Must be “white privilege”.

security guards in general need a lot better martial arts training if you'd ask me.
they sit on people's lungs for minutes on end while they could just cuff a person and help them to their feet (and then hold them captive at one of their upper arms).

i predict you'll be seeing black and brown security guards doing this to white people too in the not too distant future.
being a security guard is 'simple job'. but once again : it does need proper instructions, training and equipment for detainees to be treated humanely and without risk.

i also predict that if security guards are held responsible without this training, that no-one will want to be a security guard anymore.

If for any reason, any person puts your life in danger... Train to be able to kill them.

Why no fanfare? No rioting? No canonizing him as a patron saint of white people. Must be “white privilege”.
Real news and journalism is dead. We have Democrat controlled propaganda and entertainment pieces.

Wow. You really dig deep to get outraged, eh? "White privilege", indeed.

Ryan Vincent died on the first night of a family holiday at Haven Primrose Valley holiday park near Filey, North Yorkshire, in 2017,

Wow. You really dig deep to get outraged, eh? "White privilege", indeed.

Ryan Vincent died on the first night of a family holiday at Haven Primrose Valley holiday park near Filey, North Yorkshire, in 2017,
So is it that he wasn’t black or that he died 3 years before Saint Floyd? Did public opinion change that much in 3 years?

So is it that he wasn’t black or that he died 3 years before Saint Floyd? Did public opinion change that much in 3 years?
Why ask us, bud? This happened in the UK.

Are you this desperate to find things to get outraged about that you are dredging up something that happened years ago in a different country? Thoughts & prayers.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Why ask us, bud? This happened in the UK.

Are you this desperate to find things to get outraged about that you are dredging up something that happened years ago in a different country? Thoughts & prayers.
Yes, we should stop “dredging up things that happened years ago”. Unless of course you are a fruitcake liberal. Then the historic cause of your outrage has no statute of limitations and comprises 98% of your grievances. Best of luck.

Yes, we should stop “dredging up things that happened years ago”. Unless of course you are a fruitcake liberal. Then the historic cause of your outrage has no statute of limitations and comprises 98% of your grievances. Best of luck.
Not too bright, are you? No one is stopping you from dredging up stuff that happened in a different country and years ago. Knock yourself out.

My question is - Why ask that question here in the US? Ask a Brit.

Do you get it now? No? Read my response a couple of times and eventually, you will. Good luck. :itsok:

• Winner
Not too bright, are you? No one is stopping you from dredging up stuff that happened in a different country and years ago. Knock yourself out.

My question is - Why ask that question here in the US? Ask a Brit.

Do you get it now? No? Read my response a couple of times and eventually, you will. Good luck. :itsok:
Here, does this one suit your demands?

All good now? It’s was a hypothetical question, Rainman. Sorry for triggering you. Have some tea, do an affirmation and take it up with your therapist.

Here, does this one suit your demands?

All good now? It’s was a hypothetical question, Rainman. Sorry for triggering you. Have some tea, do an affirmation and take it up with your therapist.
LOL So, your problem isn't that people are being killed by cops but that Blacks protest when yet, one of their own is murdered?

I would have thought it obvious. Maybe the answer lies in the number of blacks killed by cops vs the number of whites killed by cops?

For every one white killed by cops, others can bring up at least triple the number of blacks killed. Maybe that is the source of outrage.

Again, I would have thought the answer was obvious. But, I keep forgetting I am dealing with a racist retard.

Get it now? Let us know if you are still confused.

• Winner
I would have thought it obvious. Maybe the answer lies in the number of blacks killed by cops vs the number of whites killed by cops?
yea, “maybe” the answer lies in that “obvious” thing you think….
For every one white killed by cops, others can bring up at least triple the number of blacks killed. Maybe that is the source of outrage.
You think that might be the source of the outrage?

You really don’t know what you are talking about do you? Even though blacks are disproportionately killed by police relative to their percentage of the population, the police still kill far more whites. Your suggestion blacks are killed in at a rate three time that of whites is a ridiculous liberal fantasy.

And the reason blacks are disproportionately killed by police, is due to blacks disproportionately committing crime and as a result having disproportionate encounters with police.
Again, I would have thought the answer was obvious. But, I keep forgetting I am dealing with a racist retard.

“Obvious” is no substitute for statistical facts. …..And I couldn’t “forget” that I’m dealing with a liberal.

yea, “maybe” the answer lies in that “obvious” thing you think….

You think that might be the source of the outrage?

You really don’t know what you are talking about do you? Even though blacks are disproportionately killed by police relative to their percentage of the population, the police still kill far more whites. Your suggestion blacks are killed in at a rate three time that of whites is a ridiculous liberal fantasy.

And the reason blacks are disproportionately killed by police, is due to blacks disproportionately committing crime and as a result having disproportionate encounters with police.

“Obvious” is no substitute for statistical facts. …..And I couldn’t “forget” that I’m dealing with a liberal.

LOL So, you agree that "...blacks are disproportionately killed by police relative to their percentage of the population..."

The link you posted says the same thing...

The rate of police shootings of Black Americans is much higher than any other ethnicity, at 5.9 per million people. This rate stands at 2.5 per million for Hispanic people and 2.3 per million for White people.

And yet, you come in here and wonder why Black Americans are upset when the cops kill another black person? You really are a moron, aren't you?

Racist and a retard. Tsk...tsk. Thoughts & prayers.
:itsok:

• Winner
LOL So, you agree that "...blacks are disproportionately killed by police relative to their percentage of the population..."

The link you posted says the same thing...

The rate of police shootings of Black Americans is much higher than any other ethnicity, at 5.9 per million people. This rate stands at 2.5 per million for Hispanic people and 2.3 per million for White people.

And yet, you come in here and wonder why Black Americans are upset when the cops kill another black person? You really are a moron, aren't you?

Racist and a retard. Tsk...tsk. Thoughts & prayers.:itsok:

There was nothing for me “agree” with other than your idiotic assertion that black people are killed at least 3 to 1 that white people are. That was your big “obvious” reasoning for the outrage and its total nonsense.

The stuff you NOW are citing was all information I brought to the discussion. Unlike you, I deal with facts. I was the one who noted a factual disparity, not you and your “obvious” baloney. Therefore, it’s you who is agreeing with me. Who knows, if you stick around you might just learn something :)

As much as it hurts your liberal feelings, black people commit more crime, that’s the reason for the disparity. A disparity does not equal discrimination. If you have actual facts to demonstrate otherwise, please share. But your “obvious” assertions that are based in ignorance won’t due.

Last edited:
There was nothing for me “agree” with other than your idiotic assertion that black people are killed at least 3 to 1 that white people are. That was your big “obvious” reasoning for the outrage and its total nonsense.

The stuff you NOW are citing was all information I brought to the discussion. Therefore, it’s you who is agreeing with me. Who knows, if you stick around you might just learn something :)

As much as it hurts your liberal feelings, black people commit more crime, that’s the reason for the disparity. A disparity does not equal discrimination. If you have actual facts to demonstrate otherwise, please share. But your “obvious” assertions that are based in ignorance won’t due.
LOL Keep proving you are a retard.

You found one case in the US and one in UK. Ok. So, here are 6 Blacks killed by cops in 2023.

2023​

DateNameAgeCityDescription
January 3Keenan Anderson31Los Angeles, CaliforniaKeenan Anderson, cousin of Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors, died after he was tased by Los Angeles Police after a car crash.[693]
January 7Tyre Nichols29Memphis, TennesseeNichols was pulled over for suspected reckless driving.[694] Police beat, pepper sprayed, and tased Nichols, who was taken to the hospital, dying three days later on January 10. A preliminary autopsy found he suffered "extensive bleeding caused by a severe beating." The five officers involved in the incident were fired, as well as two EMTS. The five officers were later charged with murder.[695]
January 17Darryl Williams32Raleigh, North CarolinaPolice used stun guns on Williams while trying to arrest him. He died, and his death was later ruled a homicide due to cocaine intoxication, physical exertion, conducted energy weapon use, and physical restraint.[696]
February 3Alonzo Bagley43Shreveport, LouisianaPolice responded to a reported domestic disturbance at an apartment complex, where Bagley fled from an apartment balcony. After a foot pursuit Officer Alexander Tyler shot Bagley in the chest as he rounded an apartment corner. No weapons were found on or near Bagley.[697] Tyler was arrested for negligent homicide several weeks later.[698]
February 22Timothy McCree Johnson37Tysons, VirginiaPolice were called to a Nordstrom store at Tysons Corner Center by loss prevention officers who reported a man was stealing sunglasses. Two officers chased the suspected thief, Johnson to a nearby wooded area and shot him. No weapons were found on or near Johnson.[699] One of the officers, Sergeant Wesley Shiffett, was later fired.[700]
February 24James Lanier34Wallace, North CarolinaPolice responded to reports of a naked man disturbing customers at a convenience store

Your turn. Go bring me all the white people killed by cops and we can see if for every one you bring, I can bring in 3. Go.

• Thanks
Magnus what’s your point? 6 random black deaths? So? What’s your point? I already provided you with statistical data showing that more whites are killed by police. There is no way you are going to provide 3 for every 1 I provide. It’s just not possible and a silly exercise. FFS you don’t think I can copy and paste from Wikipedia’s list of police killings too?

The Washington Post maintains a database of police shootings. You can aggregate the data with numerous filters including race and if they were armed. It’s going to facilitate your research a lot more than pulling 6 names randomly from Wikipedia. Just remember, we already know more white people are killed by police and I have access to all the same tools you do, maybe even a few more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

So, in 2023 there were 16 unarmed black men shot by police. Note, just because they were unarmed doesn’t mean they weren’t a danger to the officers or the public. For some perspective, that’s just 16 people out of a population of about 40 million. Tragic yes, evidence of systemic racism and “obvious” justification for outrage, no.

In total, there were 224 blacks shot and killed by police in 2023 compared to 412 whites shot and killed by police. That’s typical year. If you still want to go 3 to 1 with me that’s up to you, but you are going to come up short.

There are other databases you can reference as well but you will never be able to support a 3 to 1 ratio because it’s not based in reality. A man in your position would just admit his error. Instead you are assuming I can’t just access the information that you have already demonstrated that you are unfamiliar with.

Here are the two for your six, just so you don’t throw a tantrum. (You could have just referenced this information yourself from the same Wikipedia page you visited).

Donna Dale (47)
Jackson Lieberman (21)

Last edited:
Magnus what’s your point? 6 random black deaths? So? What’s your point? I already provided you with statistical data showing that more whites are killed by police. There is no way you are going to provide 3 for every 1 I provide. It’s just not possible and a silly exercise. FFS you don’t think I can copy and paste from Wikipedia’s list of police killings too?

The Washington Post maintains a database of police shootings. You can aggregate the data with numerous filters including race and if they were armed. It’s going to facilitate your research a lot more than pulling 6 names randomly from Wikipedia. Just remember, we already know more white people are killed by police and I have access to all the same tools you do, maybe even a few more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

So, in 2023 there were 16 unarmed black men shot by police. Note, just because they were unarmed doesn’t mean they weren’t a danger to the officers or the public. For some perspective, that’s just 16 people out of a population of about 40 million. Tragic yes, evidence of systemic racism and “obvious” justification for outrage, no.

In total, there were 224 blacks shot and killed by police in 2023 compared to 412 whites shot and killed by police. That’s typical year. If you still want to go 3 to 1 with me that’s up to you, but you are going to come up short.

There are other databases you can reference as well but you will never be able to support a 3 to 1 ratio because it’s not based in reality. A man in your position would just admit his error. Instead you are assuming I can’t just access the information that you have already demonstrated that you are unfamiliar with.

Here are the two for your six, just so you don’t throw a tantrum. (You could have just referenced this information yourself from the same Wikipedia page you visited).

Donna Dale (47)
Jackson Lieberman (21)
Yeah, you only found 2 for my 6? LOL

That's my point. There are more black deaths due to cop killing than whites.

What part of that don't you get? You started a thread demanding why there is no outrage because a white guy got killed in the UK, in 2017, for freking crying out aloud!!!!

Then in every post, you prove my point over and over again, and yet... you are still clueless? :auiqs.jpg:

Man, even on the level of retards on this site, you take the cake. Not just a retard but a racist one.

Sorry pal. I can't help you. This is what you need to do. Go back and read all my posts carefully and when you are done, read it again a couple more times.

Eventually, you are going to get it. Keep us informed of your progress. Toodle-oo retard. Good luck. :itsok:

• Brilliant
Yeah, you only found 2 for my 6? LOL

That's my point. There are more black deaths due to cop killing than whites.

What part of that don't you get? You started a thread demanding why there is no outrage because a white guy got killed in the UK, in 2017, for freking crying out aloud!!!!

Then in every post, you prove my point over and over again, and yet... you are still clueless? :auiqs.jpg:

Man, even on the level of retards on this site, you take the cake. Not just a retard but a racist one.

Sorry pal. I can't help you. This is what you need to do. Go back and read all my posts carefully and when you are done, read it again a couple more times.

Eventually, you are going to get it. Keep us informed of your progress. Toodle-oo retard. Good luck. :itsok:
Are you kidding me? It was you who claimed you could find 3 black deaths for every 1 white death. You provided 6, I matched you with 2. That was the deal. To beat you all I would have needed to do was post one more. I've got more. Lots more. You know this because I shared a source of this information with you. I was giving you an out. You want to do this? OK, here is twenty to get you started. Ill post more as soon as you post 60.

Reiner Sommer (50)
Jessee Rickman (28)
Steven Hankins (50)
Ryan Pederson (43)
Brandon Michael Ryan Klorik (30)
Robert Bruce Waters (42)
Joseph Ventre (34)
Lyndon James McLeod (47)
Steven B. Matze (44)
James W. Gross (58)
Zillanz Winter Falcon (59)
Mark Anthony Beilby Jr. (24)
Brian Douglas Laxton (44)
Shawn Martin (45)
Chantel Jean Myers (44)
Brendan Patrick Pinkston (23)
Robert Alan Beach II (42)
Marc "Barney" I. Barnhart (68)
James "Jimi" P. Izard (37)
Jeremy Alexandar Yates (21)

So, Einstein. How do you think this exercise is going to work out? I've given you all the info you need to know you are wrong. Yet you still refuse to face it. Totally a liberal move. You want to do it the hard way, we can do it the hard way.

Forum List

Back