Breastercizing?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Photo of Mom 'Breastercising' Causes an Internet Riot - mom.me

I agree with this, which was posted in the comment section:

Couragous my butt, she just wants attention. That is what all this mess is about. Women have been breastfeeding in public for years and years, they just put a lite cover over the breast, and did not make a public display in doing so. If we allow women to do this in public, the next thing you know, men will want equal treatment, to allow them to walk about with their penis's swinging free in public.

I also agree with this one:

"Really! Breastfeeding while exercising? ... Don't have an issue with breastfeeding at all, I think it's wonderful, but for the little time you have them as tiny tots could you cut the multitasking crap for 10 [minutes] and enjoy the one on one time with your child."

Your thoughts?

Off to bed. Will check in the morning.

Personally speaking, I don't want to see a kid sucking on a tit in public. Like, at a restaurant or in a grocery store, etc. I don't think that makes me a prude but...some might think so. Oh well. And if I had small kids, like 4 or 5 or older seeing that, I would be totally pissed they were subject to seeing it. Cover up, breast feed the baby, be done with it. Women who flaunt it then get all pissed off because others don't want to see it are doing it not for the kid. They are doing it for a neener neener. Just my opinion and your own mileage may vary.

This includes changing a diaper on a bench in a square, in a restaurant on the seat, in an airport lobby, etc. Kid can't help holding its bowels or bladder, but it is the parents duty to be respectful of others who don't want to see it, smell it, or have it stink up the receptacle for regular trash.

Summary of eRumor:
A 76-year-old woman was thrown out of a KFC restaurant in Missouri for breastfeeding her 42-year-old son.
The Truth:
A fake news website started this hoax.
The website 28NewsWatch falsely reported that Linda Berrety was kicked out of a KFC restaurant after other customers complained that she was breastfeeding her adult son, Michael:

“This unusual episode has sparked strong reactions on social medias and provoked a huge debate on the limits of breastfeeding in public places, while many customers present at the time of the event seem to have seen a gesture of sexual nature and incest, rather than a gesture of maternal concern.

Summary of eRumor:
A 76-year-old woman was thrown out of a KFC restaurant in Missouri for breastfeeding her 42-year-old son.
The Truth:
A fake news website started this hoax.
The website 28NewsWatch falsely reported that Linda Berrety was kicked out of a KFC restaurant after other customers complained that she was breastfeeding her adult son, Michael:

“This unusual episode has sparked strong reactions on social medias and provoked a huge debate on the limits of breastfeeding in public places, while many customers present at the time of the event seem to have seen a gesture of sexual nature and incest, rather than a gesture of maternal concern.

Oh I was about to say incest relationship, but then notice it's a hoax.

Half the planet is suppose to have boobs, but none of us are suppose to be boobs.

Most guys do not understand that women compete with each other in ways obvious and oh so subtle, all the time, and hide it from the guys.

If millennial age women accept open breast feeding as a challenge, what the rest of us think will not matter.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it was a fake cuz I thought WTF with a 76 year old still able to produce milk...and worse, letting that ugly guy suck on it.

I'm pretty sure jogging and doing exercises while breast feeding is not good for the baby's stomach being bounced around. And it still doesn't get the drift across to women who breast feed in public with boobage hanging out that most don't want to see it and are only taking pics doing this stupid shit is to get a rise out of those who don't. It's got the feel of "ME ME ME, SEE ME AND WHAT I AM DOING" instead of "my baby was hungry".

Forum List

Back