Breaking: Wall St Journal: Bill O'Reilly Out

Bye Bill.
I hope the woman is a liar
It's pretty messed up you can lose a job just because someone chirps about you saying something slightly inappropriate and no one can show it happened.
It's the world of soulless feminist c*nts, anything is possible.

So now the women are soulless feminist c-nts? How about perhaps he is a male chauvinist pig?

Bye Bill.
It's pretty messed up you can lose a job just because someone chirps about you saying something slightly inappropriate and no one can show it happened.

So now the women are soulless feminist c-nts? How about perhaps he is a male chauvinist pig?

Perhaps. But you don't know that.

Bye Bill.

Generally, I'd agree with you. . . if you could provide me a. . .
:link:

Without the bleached-blonde Fox Foxes flashing their steaming beavers at the cameras under those glass desks, Fox is toast.
As we speak, Fake news is frantically searching for a big tit, blonde bobble head to take that spot and I would bet my last dollar before years end, Carlson will be out and Barbie with big boobs will be in....and you heard it hear first

All of their blondes are college educated...something you can only dream of.

I am a righty who watches Fox News, but I don't think I will miss Bill O. I don't care what's going on with his legal problems, but I have gotten tired of him. During the campaign season, he always came off as an establishment type of guy, so I began to watch him less. Since Tucker Carlson came along, I have only watched Bill O about once per week, and I usually fall asleep when I watch. I think he was about to drop in ratings and relevance anyway, so it was probably a blessing for him to be shown the door.

As I predicted nearly a year ago, most of the talent would be gone from Fox, as they prepare to go full retard.

To all the Fake News Bill fans, I soooo feel your pain. I too once had a arrogant ass ho as a news fan and like Bill, the ego landed and soon he was out of a job. My loss was the fabulous Keith Oberman, who I download from Youtube these days. I suggest you keep an eye out for a Youtube spot, Oreally will now tackle. I soo get your pain and the brain deflation you nuts are having.
upload_2017-4-19_18-6-10.jpeg
Two ego maniacs....who thought for sure their poop didn't stank!!

Funny, a sitting U.S. president was serially accused of sexual assault and rape and you twats were all "meh, fucking whores".

Such hypocrites.

We didn't fire O'Reilly. Fox did.

btw, O'Reilly's audience has actually been INCREASING since this thing broke but they fired him anyway.

Why? Because of the advertisers bailing. You see, the viewer don't pay the bills, the advertisers do.

What really got O'Reilly then? The free market. That thing conservatives worship.

It was Murdoch's liberal kids... Who are you trying to fool?

So know millionaire heirs are now good by you?

It's commercial television. Advertisers pay the bills. Is that hard for you to understand?

btw they moved Tucker Carlson into his time slot. Not exactly a leftward move politically.

Nope try again, it was his kids that can't stand it..

Aren't the kids businesspeople?

It appears not

so he goes to another network....big deal....

Who would have him?
as soon as this blows over and people forget about his shit because they are focused on someone elses's shit....could be anyone....howard stern has been fired before too...
Yeah, but Howard the Fuck, never cost a network millions upon millions....OReally has.
lots of sponsors have dropped howard in his time....one even said he cost them a 20% sales drop...

Funny, a sitting U.S. president was serially accused of sexual assault and rape and you twats were all "meh, fucking whores".

Such hypocrites.

We didn't fire O'Reilly. Fox did.

btw, O'Reilly's audience has actually been INCREASING since this thing broke but they fired him anyway.

Why? Because of the advertisers bailing. You see, the viewer don't pay the bills, the advertisers do.

What really got O'Reilly then? The free market. That thing conservatives worship.
/---- The viewers pay part of the bill via their cable company.

And Foxnews comes in virtually every cable package one buys whether you watch Foxnews or not.

Exactly, the kids dad is a business man

Kathy Griffin's mother will be all upset.

Funny to see after O'muttley is canned the conservative bubble become the spin zone. "We never liked him, why didn't they get rid of him years ago, he's a flaming librul always has been, he's been waging a war on yada yada turd-ducken".
Nah, I've been arguin with a bunch of 'em all day who are insisting all the women who filed sexual harassment suits against him over the years are LIARS and he is NOT GUILTY and they would need to investigate that...his fan club is still pretty strong.
Nah, I've been arguin with a bunch of 'em all day who are insisting all the women who filed sexual harassment suits against him over the years are LIARS and he is NOT GUILTY and they would need to investigate that...his fan club is still pretty strong.

Referring to O'Reilly, or Clinton?
Who do you think, Will? Refresh your memory by checking the title of the thread.

Could be either one, couldn't it?

Seems odd to me you could trash one, and ignore the other.

Isn't that the definition of hypocrisy?

Wouldn't the relevant hypocrisy here be O'Reilly's sanctimonious moralizing over the years?

Wouldn't know, I only see Fox if that's what the wife is watching when I pass thru the living room.

No, the hypocrisy is that bashed Clinton, yet want to give O'Reilly a pass, or are bashing O'Reilly, and gave Clinton a pass.

You, and others, want to bash one side or the other.

I'm pointing out both sides do it.

Without the bleached-blonde Fox Foxes flashing their steaming beavers at the cameras under those glass desks, Fox is toast.
As we speak, Fake news is frantically searching for a big tit, blonde bobble head to take that spot and I would bet my last dollar before years end, Carlson will be out and Barbie with big boobs will be in....and you heard it hear [sic] first

So now we know you're stupid and ugly. What a catch.

Forum List

Back