Bill O'Reilly: The media is gone, it's over.

What is hilarious is that the right wing loons here believe that they are getting "fair and balanced" reporting.
Its as if you haven't noticed that the left-wing loons believe that they are getting fair and balanced reporting from their particular sources.

Its a big mess, and I am the only one smart enough to explain that the erroneous formulation of the government causes the erroneous formulation of the political parties that then causes the political chaos that then trickles down causing the social disorderliness. You are not there, yet?

Willie_Wonka.png

I fear the next right-wing demagogue who not only exploits these guys but is far more effective in dismantling our democratic institutions.

That means that the Three-part Separation Theory does not work. If you think that it is possible, that too means the separation does not work.

Disaster_Girl.png

Most people would be surprised to find out he ’s still alive.
uh...yeah... he has only written the top selling non fiction books of all time in world history.
His independent news show is only topped by Newsmax.
He appears in interviews by anyone you can think of.
You can say whatever you like about Bill O'Reilly... but irrelevant is not one of them.
The interview he did that appeared Wednesday night - in just 48 hours has had over 30 million views.

Try again

back when he was on FOX, bill o'reilly tried to pass off street fighting as union protest thuggery in the streets of wisconsin.

'cept for one thing ... the footage he was peddling showed palm trees in the background.

in wisconsin. so, ol' bill has no credibility when it comes to media honesty.
You will obtain credibility by posting the actual true video of Bill doing that.

The MSM is about 84% Communist Street Rabble
I hate that it came down to this. I delivered papers for the MSM as a lad. And back then the public acted like they were far more honest than today.

You will obtain credibility by posting the actual true video of Bill doing that.
That is a lie started by mediaMatters and repeated on the Colbert Show and CNN.
It was debunked in less than 24 hours.
MediaMatters and Colbert cut the beginning of the clip when O'Reilly said "... and this is happening all over the country, roll the tape".

Nevertheless - you can see the effectiveness of the mainstream lie factories.
That was in 2016... 7 years later and people are still repeating it

How can you not hear what was said? The video played as the guy talking to Bill was explaining some were from CA. Don't you know that CA has thousands of palm trees?
And again - this video is a lie. And was debunked in less than 24 hours.
It is a doctored video where they cut O'Reilly saying ... "this is happening all over America... roll the tape"

yet another CNN sheep parroting a lie.

That is a lie started by mediaMatters and repeated on the Colbert Show and CNN.
It was debunked in less than 24 hours.
MediaMatters and Colbert cut the beginning of the clip when O'Reilly said "... and this is happening all over the country, roll the tape".

Nevertheless - you can see the effectiveness of the mainstream lie factories.
That was in 2016... 7 years later and people are still repeating it
I spotted the lie immediately when the Video was played. The person talking to Bill was talking about CA people in some protest where there are maybe millions of Palm Trees.

Palm Trees are not native to Fremont, CA, in the SF Bay Area, yet the city had Palm Trees brought in and planted on a main street. Hell if he knew about CA he would not be making that statement about palm trees.

This is on a different Street than I mention above yet see the palms in Fremont.

3439267244_82db8cdd75_b.jpg

In the Tucker Carlson interview, one of the top moments actually occurred at the very end of the video:

Tucker - (talking about how bad America media is) "How long do you think this will last?"
O'Reilly -"The media is gone, it's over"
"You know what CNN did Friday? When Robert Murdoch retired, they ran a montage of video clips to show their audience that Murdoch and Fox News were racist. In that montage they showed me. And it that tiny clip I said "...slaves were well fed and well housed.."
That's it. They cut it.
Do you know what that was about? I was defending Michelle Obama. You will remember when she said "slaves built the White House" - and people didn't like that. But she was right. They did. The federal government hired slaves to build more than just the White House.
And here is where they got that clip... I said "the federal government hired slaves to work, they were well fed ad well housed because they did the work for free, that's all they got"

"And that is today's media. They do this every freaking day. What kind of evil son of a bitches does a clip like that? That level of dishonesty?"
How many women did Fox have to pay for Bill's sexual harassment?

I spotted the lie immediately when the Video was played. The person talking to Bill was talking about CA people in some protest where there are maybe millions of Palm Trees.

Palm Trees are not native to Fremont, CA, in the SF Bay Area, yet the city had Palm Trees brought in and planted on a main street. Hell if he knew about CA he would not be making that statement about palm trees.

This is on a different Street than I mention above yet see the palms in Fremont.

3439267244_82db8cdd75_b.jpg

Congratulations for realizing there are Palms in California.
PRIOR TO THE VIDEO CLIP - O'Reilly said "this is happening all over America... roll the tape"
What part of that was cut out to make the appearance that O'Reilly was lying.
Jesus dude.
Wake up

PRIOR TO THE VIDEO CLIP - O'Reilly said "this is happening all over America... roll the tape"
Jesus dude.
Wake up
I defended Bill O'Reilly. Of Course

uh...yeah... he has only written the top selling non fiction books of all time in world history.
LOL...thanks for the chuckle.
His independent news show is only topped by Newsmax.
LOL.... Thanks for another chuckle.
He appears in interviews by anyone you can think of.
You can say whatever you like about Bill O'Reilly... but irrelevant is not one of them.
The interview he did that appeared Wednesday night - in just 48 hours has had over 30 million views.

Try again
The last time Billy was seen was on a milk carton.

Jesus dude.
Wake up
I am being attacked for my defense of Bill O'Reilly. Holy shit.

Forum List

Back