Breaking: Wall St Journal: Bill O'Reilly Out

Kathy Griffin's mother will be all upset.

Funny to see after O'muttley is canned the conservative bubble become the spin zone. "We never liked him, why didn't they get rid of him years ago, he's a flaming librul always has been, he's been waging a war on yada yada turd-ducken".
Nah, I've been arguin with a bunch of 'em all day who are insisting all the women who filed sexual harassment suits against him over the years are LIARS and he is NOT GUILTY and they would need to investigate that...his fan club is still pretty strong.

Gee maybe the Greta the Face Van Sustern can go back to Fox.

What's funny is that apparently she is the only Fox gal that O'Reilly didn't try to molest. She's probably heartbroken - too ugly for Bill...

Funny to see after O'muttley is canned the conservative bubble become the spin zone. "We never liked him, why didn't they get rid of him years ago, he's a flaming librul always has been, he's been waging a war on yada yada turd-ducken".
Nah, I've been arguin with a bunch of 'em all day who are insisting all the women who filed sexual harassment suits against him over the years are LIARS and he is NOT GUILTY and they would need to investigate that...his fan club is still pretty strong.

Referring to O'Reilly, or Clinton?

Funny, a sitting U.S. president was serially accused of sexual assault and rape and you twats were all "meh, fucking whores".

Such hypocrites.

We didn't fire O'Reilly. Fox did.

btw, O'Reilly's audience has actually been INCREASING since this thing broke but they fired him anyway.

Why? Because of the advertisers bailing. You see, the viewer don't pay the bills, the advertisers do.

What really got O'Reilly then? The free market. That thing conservatives worship.

live by the ..
die by the ..

Funny, a sitting U.S. president was serially accused of sexual assault and rape and you twats were all "meh, fucking whores".

Such hypocrites.

btw, O'Reilly's audience has actually been INCREASING since this thing broke but they fired him anyway.

Why? Because of the advertisers bailing. You see, the viewer don't pay the bills, the advertisers do.

What really got O'Reilly then? The free market. That thing conservatives worship.

I would add the caveat 'they worship the theory of a free market, they don't know how the real one works'.

The Irish saying na na na na ...goooodbye.

Oh our little resident USMB snowflake has found a silver lining after all...

BillOReillys_Meme_15.jpg

Such hypocrites.

I would add the caveat 'they worship the theory of a free market, they don't know how the real one works'.
The free market spoke and FOX responded so you're wrong. As usual. They know full well you can't get away with that shit unless you're a liberal.

Such hypocrites.

/---- The viewers pay part of the bill via their cable company.

Referring to O'Reilly, or Clinton?
Who do you think, Will? Refresh your memory by checking the title of the thread.

They are like two decades too late.should have done it back then when he started sprouting out the bullshit disproven lies of the warren commission and has ever since, that Oswald was the lone assassin of JFK.:rolleyes:

The American and world consensus reaction to this news is...

Wicked_Witch_of_the_East_is_dead.jpg

Ding dong, the wicked witch, the wicked witch, the wicked witch is dead!!!! (2x)

LMFAO

1743z2.jpg

I think the elites had a lot of this shit planned before the election, it is this whole, third wave feminism thing. It's a divide and conquer strategy on the public.

But, now that Trump is elected, it looks sort of, well, queer.

Try to look at this move through the lens of a President Clinton, and it would make a whole lot more sense. I think it was planned a long time ago.

I see all sorts of stories, movies, everything in popular culture that really make a lot more sense in a context with the first female president, like they were clearly planned last year, and now? They are pulling the trigger on them anyways b/c they have all been already produced.

Is this O'Riley character really guilty? Meh? I don't know, probably not to the level they are making this about. But the point is, it makes a good distraction from what is going on in congress and other more important things that they don't want the voter paying attention to.

Certainly, THIS is more important, especially when it comes to women's rights, is it not?

‘Where Is The Outrage?'- MRC's Bozell On Media Blackout of Genital Mutilation Case

Judge: Doctor in alleged genital mutilation case a danger to public

Forum List

Back