Bill O'Reilly: The media is gone, it's over.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
In the Tucker Carlson interview, one of the top moments actually occurred at the very end of the video:

Tucker - (talking about how bad America media is) "How long do you think this will last?"
O'Reilly -"The media is gone, it's over"
"You know what CNN did Friday? When Robert Murdoch retired, they ran a montage of video clips to show their audience that Murdoch and Fox News were racist. In that montage they showed me. And it that tiny clip I said "...slaves were well fed and well housed.."
That's it. They cut it.
Do you know what that was about? I was defending Michelle Obama. You will remember when she said "slaves built the White House" - and people didn't like that. But she was right. They did. The federal government hired slaves to build more than just the White House.
And here is where they got that clip... I said "the federal government hired slaves to work, they were well fed ad well housed because they did the work for free, that's all they got"

"And that is today's media. They do this every freaking day. What kind of evil son of a bitches does a clip like that? That level of dishonesty?"

back when he was on FOX, bill o'reilly tried to pass off street fighting as union protest thuggery in the streets of wisconsin.

'cept for one thing ... the footage he was peddling showed palm trees in the background.

in wisconsin. so, ol' bill has no credibility when it comes to media honesty.

back when he was on FOX, bill o'reilly tried to pass off street fighting as union protest thuggery in the streets of wisconsin.

'cept for one thing ... the footage he was peddling showed palm trees in the background.

No he did not.
That has been debunked.
You trusted a media source (Colbert) to tell the truth,
They did not. Bill O'Reilly said before the clip "these videos show these thugs all over the country" - Colbert and other sheep cut out that part and ranted and whined about O'Reilly.

You should know better than to trust a "news" show that is on Comedy Central FFS

In the Tucker Carlson interview, one of the top moments actually occurred at the very end of the video:

Tucker - (talking about how bad America media is) "How long do you think this will last?"
"You know what CNN did Friday? When Robert Murdoch retired, they ran a montage of video clips to show their audience that Murdoch and Fox News were racist. In that montage they showed me. And it that tiny clip I said "...slaves were well fed and well housed.."
That's it. They cut it.
Do you know what that was about? I was defending Michelle Obama. You will remember when she said "slaves built the White House" - and people didn't like that. But she was right. They did. The federal government hired slaves to build more than just the White House.
And here is where they got that clip... I said "the federal government hired slaves to work, they were well fed ad well housed because they did the work for free, that's all they got"

"And that is today's media. They do this every freaking day. What kind of evil son of a bitches does a clip like that? That level of dishonesty?"
Did they talk about the orange douchebag? That must be something.

Two old washed-up fired losers talking about a third washed-up fired, 4 times indicted loser!! That's what passes for good tv with the MAGA retards. :laughing0301:

That's it. They cut it.

More problems than that. Big Mike's husband is an Arab, not black African.

That's it. They cut it.

"in the tucker carlson interview".........who?

That's it. They cut it.

When I joined USMB in 2009 I was very open about this.

They just told me back then that there's nothing we could do about it.

Now it's so blatant that we never know what the truth is anymore.

Don't worry, be happy.

Two old washed-up fired losers talking about a third washed-up fired, 4 times indicted loser!! That's what passes for good tv with the MAGA retards. :laughing0301:
"washed up losers"
Ignorance is abound with you guys.
The Killing season series written by O'Reilly is the best selling non fiction book series in history.
He is one of the top selling authors of all time.
His independent news on O'Reilly.com is the most watched independent news source in the world.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
When I joined USMB in 2009 I was very open about this.

They just told me back then that there's nothing we could do about it.

Now it's so blatant that we never know what the truth is anymore.

Don't worry, be happy.
I was with you...
Mike Wallace way back in the 1970s when hosting 60 minutes predicted it.
News shows used to be a federally mandated show that all television networks had to provide nightly.
They always lost money.
One month 60 minutes made money. Mike Wallace told his staff this was not good news. Once the network execs become aware that news can make money...it will never be the same again.
Which is exactly what happened.

And in this thread, you can see that the left members responding - did not address what was said. Only attacked who said it.
That is all they have been trained to do.

"washed up losers"
Ignorance is abound with you guys.
The Killing season series written by O'Reilly is the best selling non fiction book series in history.
He is one of the top selling authors of all time.
His independent news on O'Reilly.com is the most watched independent news source in the world.

:rolleyes:
O'Reilly is the guy who got fired because he was a bit too fond of the loofah, amIright?

That's that guy you think is a success? No wonder you adore the four times indicted orange rapist. :auiqs.jpg:

O'Reilly is the guy who got fired because he was a bit too fond of the loofah, amIright?

That's that guy you think is a success? No wonder you adore the four times indicted orange rapist. :auiqs.jpg:
Yep, they love them some Billy Da Loofah!

I'm enjoying the discussions between Chris Cuomo and Bill O'Reilly on News Nation. Chris Cuomo is actually tolerable and does a fairly good job of moderating the news. He still hates Trump for sure, but it gives me hope to see someone who was such a major Leftist douche bag come around to being reasonable. The exchanges between Cuomo and O'Reilly are very interesting, it's almost like how folks used to talk politics before it got all emotional and shit.

Where is there media honesty?

I forget the term but it was something along the lines of "concierge media" meaning that they tailor their message to the audience instead of just reporting the news.

What is hilarious is that the right wing loons here believe that they are getting "fair and balanced" reporting.

Carlson is hardly washed up. Any other fantasies?

Forum List

Back