Breaking: Wall St Journal: Bill O'Reilly Out

Nah, I've been arguin with a bunch of 'em all day who are insisting all the women who filed sexual harassment suits against him over the years are LIARS and he is NOT GUILTY and they would need to investigate that...his fan club is still pretty strong.
Nah, I've been arguin with a bunch of 'em all day who are insisting all the women who filed sexual harassment suits against him over the years are LIARS and he is NOT GUILTY and they would need to investigate that...his fan club is still pretty strong.

Referring to O'Reilly, or Clinton?
Who do you think, Will? Refresh your memory by checking the title of the thread.

Could be either one, couldn't it?

Seems odd to me you could trash one, and ignore the other.

Isn't that the definition of hypocrisy?

Wouldn't the relevant hypocrisy here be O'Reilly's sanctimonious moralizing over the years?

Wouldn't know, I only see Fox if that's what the wife is watching when I pass thru the living room.

No, the hypocrisy is that bashed Clinton, yet want to give O'Reilly a pass, or are bashing O'Reilly, and gave Clinton a pass.

You, and others, want to bash one side or the other.

I'm pointing out both sides do it.

Oddly, you left out Trump getting a pass from the Clinton bashers, you hack! lolol

Funny, a sitting U.S. president was serially accused of sexual assault and rape and you twats were all "meh, fucking whores".

Such hypocrites.

We didn't fire O'Reilly. Fox did.

btw, O'Reilly's audience has actually been INCREASING since this thing broke but they fired him anyway.

Why? Because of the advertisers bailing. You see, the viewer don't pay the bills, the advertisers do.

What really got O'Reilly then? The free market. That thing conservatives worship.

It was Murdoch's liberal kids... Who are you trying to fool?

So know millionaire heirs are now good by you?

It's commercial television. Advertisers pay the bills. Is that hard for you to understand?

btw they moved Tucker Carlson into his time slot. Not exactly a leftward move politically.

Nope try again, it was his kids that can't stand it..

Maybe they like the idea of making money off the number one prime time hour of the day.

Funny, a sitting U.S. president was serially accused of sexual assault and rape and you twats were all "meh, fucking whores".

Such hypocrites.

We didn't fire O'Reilly. Fox did.

btw, O'Reilly's audience has actually been INCREASING since this thing broke but they fired him anyway.

Why? Because of the advertisers bailing. You see, the viewer don't pay the bills, the advertisers do.

What really got O'Reilly then? The free market. That thing conservatives worship.

It was Murdoch's liberal kids... Who are you trying to fool?

So know millionaire heirs are now good by you?

It's commercial television. Advertisers pay the bills. Is that hard for you to understand?

btw they moved Tucker Carlson into his time slot. Not exactly a leftward move politically.

Nope try again, it was his kids that can't stand it..

Maybe they like the idea of making money off the number one prime time hour of the day.

Still we've no validation that the charge against him is true. I suspect it may be but don't think it rises to the level of this excitement or focus or what the hell ever. I'll wait to see if it's true before I spit on him.
So how was he first in ratings for so many years if this level of disrespect and even venom is floating about for the guy?

No, its a they said against he said, but Fox apparently could not take the risk. I do hope none of those women were lying, and if so they are involved in ruining a mans career.

>>
“This law firm has uncovered evidence that the smear campaign is being orchestrated by far-left organizations bent on destroying O’Reilly for political and financial reasons,” Kasowitz said. “That evidence will be put forth shortly and it is irrefutable.”

When O’Reilly, who is slated to return Monday, began his vacation April 11, he said the trip was planned last fall. But according to the Journal, the spring break started earlier than originally planned.

The 67-year-old host just recently renewed his contract with Fox at a salary of more than $20 million annually, people close to the situation said. However, the fact that dozens of advertisers have shifted their ads to other network programs has caused substantial problems for the long-time anchor.<<

As someone put it aptly,

Foxnews dumped O'Reilly, despite his soaring ratings, because they can no longer monetize his viewship.

Monetize is a fun word to know. Put simply, it means to turn something into money. Foxnews can no longer turn O'Reilly's audience into money because the advertisers are no longer responding to that audience the way advertisers normally would.

Normally, a large audience attracts large amounts of ad money. Not happening now with O'Reilly.

If so, FOX should give Tucker a TWO HOUR program! O'Reilly was a douchebag! Constantly consulting his neocon friend Krauthammer and other neocons for their idiocy that O'Reilly considered "wisdom."

Did you know he liked Jews too?

images

Source: Fox News and Bill O'Reilly are talking exit

Oh well....be nice if they give Patrick Buchanan or Judge Napolitano a spot! Still wish they would get rid of that fudge packer Shepard Smith.
False accusations, huh? You should have been his lawyer when he lost custody of his kids for beating their mother.
False accusations, huh? You should have been his lawyer when he lost custody of his kids for beating their mother.
Oh please, give me a fucking break!

First of all, the allegations were that,
he had his hands around her neck
and dragged her down the stairs...
NOT that he beat her up.

Why didn't she file a report?
Why is that the only alleged incident?

And, as far as the sexual harassment allegations...
BULLSHIT!

Unfuckingbelievable !

Oh well....be nice if they give Patrick Buchanan or Judge Napolitano a spot! Still wish they would get rid of that fudge packer Shepard Smith.

NOT that he beat her up.

BULLSHIT!

Unfuckingbelievable !
Yeah nothing wrong with grabbing a woman by the neck and tossing her down some stairs. It's a great stress reliever.

NOT that he beat her up.

BULLSHIT!

Unfuckingbelievable !
Yeah nothing wrong with grabbing a woman by the neck and tossing her down some stairs. It's a great stress reliever.
Didn't happen!

NOT that he beat her up.

BULLSHIT!

Unfuckingbelievable !
Didn't happen!
Nice. Go tell O'Reilly he can see his kids again then.

NOT that he beat her up.

BULLSHIT!

Unfuckingbelievable !
Didn't happen!
Nice. Go tell O'Reilly he can see his kids again then.
Nice. Go tell O'Reilly he can see his kids again then
He didn't lose his visitation rights, he lost joint custody
after she took him back to court.

Up until then, they were sharing custody
and the kids were living with the both of them, back and forth.

Which is ridiculous in the first place.

The abuse allegations had absolutely nothing to do with
him losing joint custody

To all the Fake News Bill fans, I soooo feel your pain. I too once had a arrogant ass ho as a news fan and like Bill, the ego landed and soon he was out of a job. My loss was the fabulous Keith Oberman, who I download from Youtube these days. I suggest you keep an eye out for a Youtube spot, Oreally will now tackle. I soo get your pain and the brain deflation you nuts are having.View attachment 122388Two ego maniacs....who thought for sure their poop didn't stank!!
Keith O was a definite hero of mine.

Before I even learned English I used to see O'Reilly on TV and say this guy acts like a dickhead. Fast forward, I watched him, and I couldn't believe that anyone would tune in and watch him let alone be a guest on his show. Arrogant, cuts his guests, spins around and call it a no spin zone.
For those who are defending him....if you think he didn't harass all these women, his arrogant would just settle and step down without a fight ?

Forum List

Back