Breaking: U.S. declines to veto U.N. Security Council resolution for Israel to stop ....

Netanyahu says: “Peace will come not through UN resolutions, but only through direct negotiations between the parties.” He speaks, of course, with his military jackboot on the neck of the Palestinian people. His idea of negotiations, as always, is holding a gun to the head of the other party. As everyone, especially the United States, knows peace doesn’t suit Israel’s purpose, although the pretence of seeking peace does.

It turns a spotlight on Israel’s criminal conduct, it will have the effect of releasing the brake on various civil society actions against Israel – especially BDS – and it will hasten the day when countries slap sanctions on the rogue state and demand Israel’s expulsion for repeatedly failing to meet the obligations of UN membership.
UN Security Council resolution on Israeli colonies: Next step, sanctions please
Ah, yes "Redress Online". The "News for Knuckleheads" website.

When you scour the bowels of the Internet, it's always possible to find blogs that are maintained by ultra-leftists and hippies. However, it's been apparent for some time that the UN has outlived its usefulness as a body that is capable of being taken seriously.

Islamic dystopias are rotated onto the UN Human Rights Council. Thanks, but enough is enough.

Netanyahu says: “Peace will come not through UN resolutions, but only through direct negotiations between the parties.” He speaks, of course, with his military jackboot on the neck of the Palestinian people. His idea of negotiations, as always, is holding a gun to the head of the other party. As everyone, especially the United States, knows peace doesn’t suit Israel’s purpose, although the pretence of seeking peace does.

It turns a spotlight on Israel’s criminal conduct, it will have the effect of releasing the brake on various civil society actions against Israel – especially BDS – and it will hasten the day when countries slap sanctions on the rogue state and demand Israel’s expulsion for repeatedly failing to meet the obligations of UN membership.
Something for the Palestinians to consider:

mDEcf1_V7O8RtSt65_sn8dw.jpg

Just look at it as if it were a 'tweet' from the U.N. to Israel.
Obama's little exercise in petulance and vanity has provided members of Congress on both sides of the aisle with reason to increase support of Israel and decrease support of the UN. After Jan. 20, it will be the UN's actions, not Israel's, that will be put on trial here in the US.

When you scour the bowels of the Internet, it's always possible to find blogs that are maintained by ultra-leftists and hippies. However, it's been apparent for some time that the UN has outlived its usefulness as a body that is capable of being taken seriously.

Islamic dystopias are rotated onto the UN Human Rights Council. Thanks, but enough is enough.

Your reply implies they hit the zionist nail square on, I agree, with one point israel should leave the UN, if they're not going to follow the Rules

You do realise that the resolution is just a recommendation and Israel has fired the first shot by withdrawing its funding from every UN section that has came out against them in the last year. The UN has lost $6.3 billion by its own stupidity in allowing the neo nazis and islamonazis to dictate to them. Watch the violence erupt as the islamonazi's see this as a victory, and then watch as they realise it was a the exact opposite when the world turns on them for breaching the terms of the resolution.
OR DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT IT TELLS THE ARAB MUSLIMS TO STOP ALL VIOLENCE, TERRORISM, BELLIGERENCE AND PROPAGANDA FORTHWITH AND START TALKING PEACE TERMS AND MUTUAL BORDERS OR ELSE

Just look at it as if it were a 'tweet' from the U.N. to Israel.
Obama's little exercise in petulance and vanity has provided members of Congress on both sides of the aisle with reason to increase support of Israel and decrease support of the UN. After Jan. 20, it will be the UN's actions, not Israel's, that will be put on trial here in the US.

Watch the arab muslims start to whine when the UN tells them to start negotiations OR ELSE

Your reply implies they hit the zionist nail square on, I agree, with one point israel should leave the UN, if they're not going to follow the Rules

You do realise that would mean they could ignore any UN demands to stop and just keep pounding away at palestinian military forces until gaza is a heap of rubble

It amazes me to see how much the nations care about Jerusalem and it's surrounding area. The timing and the positions on the chessboard make it even more interesting.

Undoubtedly many Jews around the world have much on their minds and hearts, blessing the 1st Hanuka candle with their families and friends, Jerusalem is being the CENTER of attention this week.
I would put it differently in that the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land is the center of attention this week.

There is no "Palestinian land", as there is no "nation of Palestine" and never has been.
Netanyahu would agree with you. The rest of the world does not.

History agrees with me. The rest is irrelevant.
Forgive me but your reply is incoherent.

It amazes me to see how much the nations care about Jerusalem and it's surrounding area. The timing and the positions on the chessboard make it even more interesting.

Undoubtedly many Jews around the world have much on their minds and hearts, blessing the 1st Hanuka candle with their families and friends, Jerusalem is being the CENTER of attention this week.
I would put it differently in that the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land is the center of attention this week.

There is no "Palestinian land", as there is no "nation of Palestine" and never has been.

Only if you subscribe to islamonazi propaganda. To the rest of the world it makes perfect sense.

When was the nation of palestine invented ?

What would East Jerusalem be part of then? Very soon there won't be a West Bank or Gaza strip. True story.
When there was talk of a two state solution to Israel/Palestine, it was said that the Palestinians would have their capital in East Jerusalem.

Jerusalem was never the capital of any Arab country nor does it have any real significance in Islam

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
In fact, we need a Crusade to evict all non-believers from the place, Jews and Muslims. That would solve the problem.

You need a crusade?
Vatican, the Waqf, Druze, Samaritans already own their places in Jerusalem, Israel and Gaza...even the Russians!
It's the Jews You're declaring misfit IN JERUSALEM, in ZION, in JUDEA.

Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.

The hearts of the kings are in G-d's hands.

Ezekiel 20:41
"With a pleasing savor I shall accept you when I take you out of the nations, and I shall gather you from the lands in which you were scattered, and I shall be hallowed through you before the eyes of the nations."

42 "And you will know that I am the Lord when I bring you to the land of Israel, to the land that I lifted My hand to give to your forefathers."

Isaiah 11:11
"And it shall come to pass that on that day, the Lord shall continue to apply His hand a second time to acquire the rest of His people, that will remain from Assyria and from Egypt and from Pathros and from Cush and from Elam and from Sumeria and from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

Jerusalem was never the capital of any Arab country nor does it have any real significance in Islam

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
In fact, we need a Crusade to evict all non-believers from the place, Jews and Muslims. That would solve the problem.

You need a crusade?
Vatican, the Waqf, Druze, Samaritans already own their places in Jerusalem, Israel and Gaza...even the Russians!

Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.
Jews owned Jerusalem long before Christians took it in the dark ages. Hell Muslims have a better claim to the city then Christians they controlled it longer then Christians. Well after they took it in a war.
Having "control" of a city does not confer ownership. Danzig was controlled by the Third Reich from 1939 to 1945 but being claimed as German territory by the Germans did not make it so.

The Temple Mount was bought for 600 golden Shekels from Arnan the Jebusite.
Shalem was conquered from a Jebusite king.

Find me a Jebusite to whom You want to apply these modern laws...

That's because you don't know history.

The world knows what the Israelis have been up to for the past half century, enjoying political cover at the UN and billions in military gifts from American presidents. I am glad to see that partisanship by the Americans has finally ended.

You need a crusade?

Jews owned Jerusalem long before Christians took it in the dark ages. Hell Muslims have a better claim to the city then Christians they controlled it longer then Christians. Well after they took it in a war.
Having "control" of a city does not confer ownership. Danzig was controlled by the Third Reich from 1939 to 1945 but being claimed as German territory by the Germans did not make it so.

The Temple Mount was bought for 600 golden Shekels from Arnan the Jebusite.
Shalem was conquered from a Jebusite king.

Find me a Jebusite to whom You want to apply these modern laws...

Find me an Amerindian who's ancestors lived on the land where eloy squats and I will send him round to evict him from his lands.

The world knows what the Israelis have been up to for the past half century, enjoying political cover at the UN and billions in military gifts from American presidents. I am glad to see that partisanship by the Americans has finally ended.

Again you are clueless as to reality, you elected a muslim as your president and will now pay the price. If this means you face bankruptcy and the worst credit rating ever then dont blame the Jews will you, they will just be protecting their own citizens from acts of war, war crimes and terrorism. And when your hospitals have to cancel life saving operations because they cant get hold of medication and supplies at cut down prices due to them being needed in Israel for the injuries caused by arab muslims attacks.

Forum List

Back