Breaking: Trump On Twitter Just Released Video Of Border Wall Prototypes Going Up--Holy Skyscraper!

Well let me see... the wall will be 25% done by the time Trump leaves office and the next President scraps the rest of construction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAYBE but its ok , you hip hoppers and millenials plus your widdle children will reap the benefits . Until then , we Deplorables are sometimes having our way LewDog .

I'm not a millennial. I'm from Generation X.
---------------------------------- GEN X , Thanks for info but thats probably just as bad as millenials !! And i lump MOST younger people , younger than me as KNOW NOTHINGS anyway Lew , no offense intended !! Anyway , millenial , gen x , hip hopper type and their widdle kids are going to be fecked the way i see things going in the West and in the USA . I don't mind though as i watch with interest to see if i am correct LewDog .

You claim to be so old, yet you don't know these types of simple things. Gen X is anyone born between 1960 and 1980. Sooo anyone from between 57 and 37 years old. :lmao: How old are you pismoe?

Trump can sell his wall to idiots all day long.

He has a short memory.

He needs Congress.

:lmao::lmao:

Well let me see... the wall will be 25% done by the time Trump leaves office and the next President scraps the rest of construction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAYBE but its ok , you hip hoppers and millenials plus your widdle children will reap the benefits . Until then , we Deplorables are sometimes having our way LewDog .

---------------------------------- GEN X , Thanks for info but thats probably just as bad as millenials !! And i lump MOST younger people , younger than me as KNOW NOTHINGS anyway Lew , no offense intended !! Anyway , millenial , gen x , hip hopper type and their widdle kids are going to be fecked the way i see things going in the West and in the USA . I don't mind though as i watch with interest to see if i am correct LewDog .

You claim to be so old, yet you don't know these types of simple things. Gen X is anyone born between 1960 and 1980. Sooo anyone from between 57 and 37 years old. :lmao: How old are you pismoe?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i'm what THEY call a Senior Lew !!

Last edited:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i'm what they call a Senior Lew !!

57 is a senior too....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i'm what they call a Senior Lew !!

57 is a senior too....
---------------------------- aw c'mon , so you are a 'senior' still incurring debt to pay for law school as you go to 'law school' eh ?? Gonna make the world a better place eh Lew ?? :afro:

57 is a senior too....
---------------------------- aw c'mon , so you are a senior still incurring debt and going to 'law school' eh ?? Gonna make the world a better place eh Lew ?? :afro:

I'm not going to law school. I'm in Grad school for Criminology.

57 is a senior too....
---------------------------- aw c'mon , so you are a senior still incurring debt and going to 'law school' eh ?? Gonna make the world a better place eh Lew ?? :afro:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- as an 57 year old guy you better hurry up LEW .

lol...considering Generation X is known as the working generation and the generation that is paying for your social security and Medicaid benefits, it's somewhat offensive to clump us in with Millenials.

57 is a senior too....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- as an 57 year old guy you better hurry up LEW .

Did I say I was 57? I said Gen x ranges between 37 and 57.

lol...considering Generation X is known as the working generation and the generation that is paying for your social security and Medicaid benefits, it's somewhat offensive to clump us in with Millenials.
------------------------------------------------------------------- [yeah , working generation :afro:[chuckle] ] Anyway , well , hey , just continue working to support old baby boomers , ok with me . By the way , if you see me coming , i like my fast food double cheese burgers nicely cooked and slatherd with onion , onions only with extra onions Ace .

------------------------------------------------------------------- [yeah , working generation :afro:[chuckle] ] Anyway , well , hey , just continue working to support old baby boomers , ok with me . By the way , if you see me coming , i like my fast food double cheese burgers nicely cooked and slatherd with onion , onions only with extra onions Ace .

I don't work in fast food but I'd be happy to buy you a happy meal if you're in need bud. Always looking to help those less fortunate than me.

57 is a senior too....

-------------------------------------------- ok , so you may be 37 or a bit older and still incurring debt to go to 'criminology' classes , school , education , grad school . What kinda skateboard do you ride and is your parents basement set up to your preference LewDog ??

57 is a senior too....

-------------------------------------------- ok , so you may be 37 or a bit older and still incurring debt to go to 'criminology' classes , school , education , grad school . What kinda skateboard do you ride and is your parents basement set up to your preference LewDog ??

You can always tell when someone is jealous of others who are bettering themselves. :itsok:

57 is a senior too....

Career student from the sound of it.
Hell,I was retired eleven years by the time he hit grad school.

57 is a senior too....

Career student from the sound of it.
Hell,I was retired eleven years by the time he hit grad school.

Career student? :rofl:

I've never in my life heard people so stupid to use a person gaining knowledge extending their education as an insult. :uhoh3:

I decided to to finish my degree and go to Grad school in order to become part of the solution with the problems in Criminal Justice... not to get rich. I wish more people would feel the same way from time to time.

Forum List

Back