Breaking: Trump On Twitter Just Released Video Of Border Wall Prototypes Going Up--Holy Skyscraper!

Have any of you heard of a device called a ladder?
There's going to be more to this sophisticated wall that will be able to deter a ladder but also prevent deep tunneling. One of the prototypes is supposed to withstand a direct hit from a tank.

Exactly.
Motion sensors tied in with cameras,ground sensors,touch sensors at the top of the wall tied into cameras.
More pathetic things that won't work.

Go try and infiltrate a military base and get back with us.

A few people will still figure out a way over, or under, the Wall.

Which will let the Border Patrol concentrate on those 10, instead of worrying about the present 100,000.
You mean the almost half that fly here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're not concerned with the illegals from New Zealand overstaying...Our concern is with filthy thirdworlders from Mexico, Central and South America...none of which can afford to fly nor do they have the iQ to follow through in filing documents to fly. TA-DA!

if the wall goes up especially if it is similar to the wall thats shown then 95 or more percent of the illegal problem over the southern border will be gone . Then some modern devices like cameras and sensors , man power , eyeballs watching , drones , some anti tunneling devices and sensors then its 99 percent of illegals coming across the southern border will be gone . ------------------------ its always funny to hear someone say that a 'ladder' will beat out a well thought out wall or barrier thats meant to exclude mexicans and other illegal invaders .

Our concern is with filthy thirdworlders from Mexico, Central and South America...none of which can afford to fly nor do they have the iQ to follow through in filing documents to fly
Yet they still have a higher IQ than Mr Orange

`
`
111_copy.jpg

yeah 'mexican' as they are the biggest problem but any third world is good to be excluded . Course my view is that legal and illegal should all be excluded as there is no difference WP .

Well let me see... the wall will be 25% done by the time Trump leaves office and the next President scraps the rest of construction.

Well let me see... the wall will be 25% done by the time Trump leaves office and the next President scraps the rest of construction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAYBE but its ok , you hip hoppers and millenials plus your widdle children will reap the benefits . Until then , we Deplorables are sometimes having our way LewDog .

Which will let the Border Patrol concentrate on those 10, instead of worrying about the present 100,000.
There won't be a wall
There will be a wall, even if we have to re-elect Trump and push out every incumbent Republican who is against the wall.
Sure you will buddy. Sure you will :itsok:
-------------------------------------------------------------------- i see the army of mex advancing to the TRUMP Wall , each one wearing a funny looking hat and carrying a LADDER J.E.D..

There won't be a wall
There will be a wall, even if we have to re-elect Trump and push out every incumbent Republican who is against the wall.
Sure you will buddy. Sure you will :itsok:
-------------------------------------------------------------------- i see the army of mex advancing to the TRUMP Wall , each one wearing a funny looking hat and carrying a LADDER J.E.D..
It amazes me how far you people will go to support criminals.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAYBE but its ok , you hip hoppers and millenials plus your widdle children will reap the benefits . Until then , we Deplorables are sometimes having our way LewDog .

I'm not a millennial. I'm from Generation X.

I'm not a millennial. I'm from Generation X.
---------------------------------- GEN X , Thanks for info but thats probably just as bad as millenials !! And i lump MOST younger people , younger than me as KNOW NOTHINGS anyway Lew , no offense intended !! Anyway , millenial , gen x , hip hopper type and their widdle kids are going to be fecked the way i see things going in the West and in the USA . I don't mind though as i watch with interest to see if i am correct LewDog .

Forum List

Back