BREAKING: Trump considering Neocon as VP????

In the words of the Great Overlord Bogdanoff: "CAN'T...BELIEVE....IT".

There is no fucking way Trump will do this.

My guess?

Some never Trumper fucktard leaked this in yet another futile attempt to stymie his inexorable momentum.

In other news?

Joe Biden just shit his pants.

Again.
I am no fan of Nikki Haley but. I don’t understand the Trumper hatred

Whatever. I guess she ain’t crazy enough

I'd not be a bit surprised.....I've been saying for a couple years now that you are going to get Haley in some form or another.
Woods Law.jpg

Neo-Cons are showstoppers for me.

Next to the present set of brain dead leftards, Neo-Cons are the biggest set of political scumbags in my lifetime.

eeeyep...pretty much, scruffy. Pretty much.

I can think of none that I detest more.

Last edited:
K. No idea what that means. So will you magaturds leave the country if Brandon gets reelected?
I think they will consider voting for their Hitler's though. As perhaps they will start running for office in local elections. It will start with the political class being flabbergasted. And they will attempt to stymie this perhaps with some success. Not totally though. Authoritarians removing authoritarians. The peasants will not win, they will get some satisfaction though.

Trump has no say in the matter,,,,,,,The Deep State forced Reagan to have Bush as his VP BUT REAGAN HATED BUSH.
Who do you think FORCED REAGAN TO ACCEPT BUSH ???

in order to win trump must reach outside his 30% base

Except he's consistently polling over 45%.

In some cases, over 50%.

And polls have always - and I mean ALWAYS - underestimated his numbers.

It's the one constant amidst all the inaccuracy.

Now: What have we learned today?

To spell it out: There's a lot more MAGA than the FAKE NEWS is telling you.

I think she'd be a solid pick. How far right does the person have to be?

She has to not be in to starting wars all over the fucking globe - for one.

In that sense, there's little distinction between Haley and Hillary.

She’s a Global Warming shill unless she finds out 95% of normal people know its a BS Scam. Then she changes.

no thanks. that one is dumb enough to work for the DEM.

Last edited:
Shes a Global Warming shill unless she finds out 95% of normal people know its a BS Scam. Then she changes.

no thanks. that one is dumb enough to work for the DEM.

Yuck, I didn't even know.

Thanks for reinforcing my initial perception of the bitch. ;)

I don't think Trump will pick her.

I am planning on voting for Trump if he is the nominee but if he picks her for VP I'll write in Ron DeSantis.

I don't think Trump will pick her.

I am planning on voting for Trump if he is the nominee but if he picks her for VP I'll write in Ron DeSantis.

Tucker Carlson also said he will refuse to vote for Trump if he picks the Neocon Haley.

This shit had better be just more Fake News.

I mean, imagine if Trump were to defeat the entire Deep State/Media, and then lose because of a stupid fucking move like this.

People will stay home.

Can't believe it's real.

Hopefully there is blowback from all over the internet and even if it's a remote prospect, Orange Man gets the message.

It could be a trial balloon.

And if so?

It's deflating faster than Hunter Biden's sense of morality.

Tucker Carlson also said he will refuse to vote for Trump if he picks the Neocon Haley.

This shit had better be just more Fake News.

I mean, imagine if Trump were to defeat the entire Deep State/Media, and then lose because of a stupid fucking move like this.

People will stay home.

Can't believe it's real.

Hopefully there is blowback from all over the internet and even if it's a remote prospect, Orange Man gets the message.

It could be a trial balloon.

And if so?

It's deflating faster than Hunter Biden's sense of morality.
It will be 2008 and 2012 all over again where Republicans stay at home.

No Democrat is going to vote for Trump because he has the RINO on the ticket.

Many Conservatives like you and I will be disappointed in Trump for picking the RINO.

Her being on the ticket may get a couple of Independent votes but not near enough to make up for those of us that will vote third party before her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back