BREAKING: Trump considering Neocon as VP????

On a side note: Every Sports show has become hot chicks in 6” pumps fast-talking about how their guy is willing to catch passes across the middle.

All made up like movie stars in sleveless shoulderless tight red XMAS sweater right now parading around pointing at the teleprompter On NFL channel. But its not FOX!

1000s of 12-25 yr old boys at home dic in hand waiting on games to start. miketx out in the garage TV on doing lines with his junk tingling.

On a side note: Every Sports show has become hot chicks in 6” pumps fast-talking about how their guy is willing to catch passes across the middle.

All made up like movie stars in sleveless shoulderless tight red XMAS sweater right now parading around pointing at the teleprompter On NFL channel. But its not FOX!

1000s of 12-25 yr old boys at home dic in hand waiting on games to start. miketx out in the garage TV on doing lines with his junk tingling.

Dude...what? hahahaaha

Dude...what? hahahaaha

Hot Chicks infesting Sports TV shows? And radio? Telling us how they used to hang out over the plate and dare the pitcher to come up and in hard? That part?

or mike “ill be out in the garage honey”. Wink wink. Sniff sniff…..NFL ch on. Nutsack tingling! That part?

Hot Chicks infesting Sports TV shows? And radio? Telling us how they used to hang out over the plate and dare the pitcher to come up and in hard? That part?

or mike “ill be out in the garage honey”. Wink wink. Sniff sniff…..NFL ch on. Nutsack tingling! That part?

Someone started the festivities a little early.

But, meh.

Who am I to judge? ;)

enough said...

1703728281179.png

In the words of the Great Overlord Bogdanoff: "CAN'T...BELIEVE....IT".

There is no fucking way Trump will do this.

My guess?

Some never Trumper fucktard leaked this in yet another futile attempt to stymie his inexorable momentum.

In other news?

Joe Biden just shit his pants.

Again.

In adjacent news:

Trump Tells Hugh Hewitt Kamala Harris Would ‘Be Better’ Than Biden as President​

I mean, I guess?

My gut tells me they throw all the delegates over to Big Mike Obama.

But, to come full circle: If Trump is running with Nikki Bush/Cheney Haley?

I dunno.

Honestly?

That's tough, that's a stretch.

You starting to see the forest and the tree's as one? I've been telling you Trump is a RINO for a while. Even pointed out clean evidence that he was one. Endorsing people like Graham, McCarthy & Ronna.
And his long list of leftist accomplishments.

Trump's a life long democrat with severe RINO ways.

Haley won't be his running mate though. He'll squash that like he squashed bragging about his vaccine.

Forum List

Back