BREAKING: Syrian refugee in Germany arrested after killing woman in machete attack

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"The Syrian had been involved in previous incidents causing injuries to others, and had apparently acted alone, a police spokesman said."

WTF was this guy doing out on the street if he had other violent episodes before this ?
Now let's put 2 and 2 together and see what comes of it, DigitalDrifter....

SIMON HEFFER: The two-faced Germans are letting Putin wreak havoc
article-0-1C165A5C00000578-667_634x503.jpg

As Europe’s leading power, a global economic titan, and a nation that has sought since 1945 to set an example of peace and democracy, Germany ought to be at the forefront of demands for sanctions to be imposed on Russia after its outrageous behaviour in Ukraine.

But it has signally failed to discharge its moral duty towards Europe. The main reason is self-interest because the German economy is massively dependent on Russia. Not only is Russia one of the main markets for its exports, but its industry and homes rely so heavily on the country’s gas and oil.

What’s more, Germany’s chancellor, Angela Merkel (who grew up in a Soviet-controlled area east of Berlin) and her Kremlin counterpart Vladimir Putin (who once worked for the KGB in Dresden) have a pretty strong relationship.
What does Angela Merkel have in common with Vladimir Putin? Plenty. On that note, please explain to me how Putin is supporting Trump over Hillary Clinton when Hillary has the same agenda for America that Merkel has for Germany? Can anyone explain to me how we can reconcile such a claim with the facts on the ground?

2 + 2 does not equal 5. At some point we'll have to address the obvious questions here. Beginning with Putin's relationship with Merkel.....

Vote for whomever you wish but do not be so naive as to believe that Putin is in favor of a Trump presidency. As the saying goes..... when pigs fly.

Last edited:
Really?

Who would have thought........ another machete attack by a (mentally disturbed ... workplace violence, gas leak?????? ) Islamic refugee?

Not possible.

:rolleyes:

But Islam is the religion of piss!

There must be a mistake! :biggrin:

That's the machete

That's the Syrian refugee/ aka the Islamic jihadist

WTF was this guy doing out on the street if he had other violent episodes before this ?
Why does the German press refuse to say it was a muslim and suggest it was just a personal argument?
German news video on machete attack killing a German woman by a jihadi

Because they have been ordered by Attila the Merkel, not the say Islam or terrorist or jihadist or refugee in the same breath....

I guess that can be the reason.

In other words.....cover up cover up cover up!

Same in France and Sweden ....you name it!

Last edited:
So ....you see? now they say the person was mentally insane ....because one can not be sane and kill a pregnant woman with a machete.....

It's always something.....;)

And the woman was pregnant. Wow.

I hope all Americans are studying these situations, because as long as Dims keep getting elected, more and more of these kind of people will end up here, and we will be dealing with this kind of terror over and over. Get used to it folks, take some self-defense classes, and get used to the idea of needing the tools and skills to defend yourselves.

I hope all Americans are studying these situations, because as long as Dims keep getting elected, more and more of these kind of people will end up here, and we will be dealing with this kind of terror over and over. Get used to it folks, take some self-defense classes, and get used to the idea of needing the tools and skills to defend yourselves.

I hope so too DD

The Dims are trying to sell this as the "joys of diversity and multiculturalism"

Americans, don't be fooled.....it's only horror and death.

Why are we defending a male oriented crypto fascist hate group cloaked in religious BULLSHIT? Islam ISLAM ISLAM. Sorry, referring to beatlejuice. still no Allaah, funny how that works.

Why are we defending a male oriented crypto fascist hate group cloaked in religious BULLSHIT? Islam ISLAM ISLAM. Sorry, referring to beatlejuice. still no Allaah, funny how that works.
no one is defending them. It's socially acceptable to hate muslims.

yeah. it's genocide and it's been going on since the end of ww1.

Forum List

Back