BREAKING: Syrian refugee in Germany arrested after killing woman in machete attack

Let me see here, 9/11 worst single attack perpetrated on American territory, ever committed buy closeted Muslims.Xenophobia my ass. Islam is the enemy and they prove it every day. Islam is the enemy of logic and western ideals, THEY make it so. They are the enemy of liberalism. They make it so, not me .I think we can all live without this hateful death cult. But you NEED them somehow?

Your bigotry - which you display here every day - seems to stem directly from your extreme mental limitations.

Oh yeh 'bigotry' dats da ticket...it sounds so bad...must be very bad....even almost as bad as 'waycism'...well lets just use both...dats da ticket...and of course not mention that nothing is more intolerant than a muzzie, no one hates the homersexuals more than the muzzies, and of course we should not overlook their basic belief that all non muzzies are infidels nothing bigoted about any of that right?

So let us go forth and proclaim dat all conservatives are bigoted waycists....the media will certainly help us out on dat.

You need to go take a nap.

Charity, empathy, caring are good virtues.......but in some cases it needs to be balanced with caution and understanding of the circumstances and origins of the people they want to help and what is really in their interest and the citizens of your country as well.

This is not a neighbor who's house burnt down from a lightening fire. They are from a war zone, a terrorist zone, an area where values and laws are diametrically different than the west, that have threatened and been at "war" wit the west for decades in one form or another.

The women, children and elderly should have been the first in line and vetted. Young men should be working, fighting or leading their people in their countries to end the conflict and build the nation so their families can return home.

Minorities and those persecuted for their race, culture, religion or orientation should have been second on the list along with those needing specialized medical care.

Jobs, homes/shelter, and sponsors should have been arranged before the flood gates were opened. Tracking of some kind so they can be returned to their country when it became stable should have been required. Limits on movement within the host country and in Europe.

Opening your hearts should not mean being stupid and not having a plan of some kind.

Anyone that breaks the law, even small ones, should loose their refugee status and so should their whole family. Your actions should have consequences on those who are with you and on your sponsors.

Refugees should also be required to do some charity work to their fellow refugees and to the country that hosts them.

Common sense went out the door in the rush and desperation to try to help. They endangered their own citizens and their country and europe/the west.

Mothers and caretakers are always told to take care of themselves first or you won't be able to care for others. Same should apply to European countries that wanted to help the refugees.

Let me see here, 9/11 worst single attack perpetrated on American territory, ever committed buy closeted Muslims.Xenophobia my ass. Islam is the enemy and they prove it every day. Islam is the enemy of logic and western ideals, THEY make it so. They are the enemy of liberalism. They make it so, not me .I think we can all live without this hateful death cult. But you NEED them somehow?

Your bigotry - which you display here every day - seems to stem directly from your extreme mental limitations.

Oh yeh 'bigotry' dats da ticket...it sounds so bad...must be very bad....even almost as bad as 'waycism'...well lets just use both...dats da ticket...and of course not mention that nothing is more intolerant than a muzzie, no one hates the homersexuals more than the muzzies, and of course we should not overlook their basic belief that all non muzzies are infidels nothing bigoted about any of that right?

So let us go forth and proclaim dat all conservatives are bigoted waycists....the media will certainly help us out on dat.

You need to go take a nap.

You need to wake up.

Forum List

Back