BREAKING: Syrian refugee in Germany arrested after killing woman in machete attack

They arrested him? That seems rather severe....after all he only killed one...well if you count a fetus as a viable life form?...2. Still rather severe and we must remember first and foremost....most of them are not like this...right?

Probably had mental problems...and besides it is more of a cultural problem. Irregardless what was that pregnant woman doing out and about...pregnant women should stay home.

Again..we also should remember more people are killed in traffic accidents....aka your chances of getting killed by a muslim are very slim...do not live your life in fear...you have nothing to fear but fear itself...do not let these muslims force you change your daily routine...if you do that they win.

The killer was probably a male....should we put all males on the watch list?

Where did he get a bomb...probably some right winger sold it to him.

We should round up all the right wingers. He might have even been a Christian...just because he was Syria means nothing...there are some Christians from there.

Lets check up on the Christians...see if there were any in the area...not likely but it could happen.

etc.etc.etc. and so on and so forth....and remember what obama said...all these attacks mean we are winning the fight against isis...they are just doing this because we are defeating them on the battlefield.

Yes, yes...we are winning...definitely winning...obama knows.

FYI....the muslim scourge is targeting the CHILDREN!!!

• Who were the Munich shooting victims? Eight of nine dead under 20 years old
    MSN Guardian ^ | July 24, 2016
    A Greek teenager killed in the Munich gun rampage threw himself in front of his twin sister to protect her from a hail of bullets, according to reports. Huseyin Dayicik, 19, was shot twice by Ali Sonboly after pushing his sister out of the gunman’s way, according to MailOnline. The siblings had been at the Olympia shopping centre looking for gifts for their family, reports said. The identities of the nine mainly young victims of the shooting spree have emerged amid claims that 18-year-old Sonboly may have targeted people of Turkish and Arab origin, groups he apparently felt had picked...

FYI....the muslim scourge is targeting the CHILDREN!!!

• Who were the Munich shooting victims? Eight of nine dead under 20 years old
    MSN Guardian ^ | July 24, 2016
    A Greek teenager killed in the Munich gun rampage threw himself in front of his twin sister to protect her from a hail of bullets, according to reports. Huseyin Dayicik, 19, was shot twice by Ali Sonboly after pushing his sister out of the gunman’s way, according to MailOnline. The siblings had been at the Olympia shopping centre looking for gifts for their family, reports said. The identities of the nine mainly young victims of the shooting spree have emerged amid claims that 18-year-old Sonboly may have targeted people of Turkish and Arab origin, groups he apparently felt had picked...

Muslim scourge likes soft targets....women, children, old people......that's their favorite target.

Are Islamic scum cowards?????

OMG NOOOO! how can you say that!

:rolleyes:

These terror tactics are just the beginning. The left has argued countless times that because terrorists are only a small minority of Muslims, Islam is peaceful and not a threat. However, we see that a small minority have successfully changed the face of Cologne, making it a living hell for all who inhabit it. It serves as a harbinger for the rest of Germany, and ultimately the West.

The way the Germans are dealing with the muslim threat is much the same way we have been dealing with black criminal terrorists for decades....cover it up, encourage the media to keep telling everyone that blacks are the victims, blame it on slavery, on racism, on the culture...aka the liberal narrative.

GERMANY: New revelations about the horrific extent of the Muslim sexual attacks on German women, covered up by the government media complex

So ....you see? now they say the person was mentally insane ....because one can not be sane and kill a pregnant woman with a machete.....

It's always something.....;)

It is almost like Islam is an insane ideology....no.no. we cant say that.

Muhammed was a sociopathic pedophile...but that was a long time ago...we all know how Islam keeps reforming itself...not much worse than methodists you think? We just need to love them more...as loretta lynch reminded us...yeh dats da ticket...let us all love dem muslims.

Made of the same cloth...
WTF was this guy doing out on the street if he had other violent episodes before this ?
Why does the German press refuse to say it was a muslim and suggest it was just a personal argument?
German news video on machete attack killing a German woman by a jihadi

Because they have been ordered by Attila the Merkel, not the say Islam or terrorist or jihadist or refugee in the same breath....

I guess that can be the reason.

In other words.....cover up cover up cover up!

Same in France and Sweden ....you name it!

Let me see here, 9/11 worst single attack perpetrated on American territory, ever committed buy closeted Muslims.Xenophobia my ass. Islam is the enemy and they prove it every day. Islam is the enemy of logic and western ideals, THEY make it so. They are the enemy of liberalism. They make it so, not me .I think we can all live without this hateful death cult. But you NEED them somehow?

Ansbach bar bomber was a Syrian denied asylum: Officials have ‘not ruled out’ Islamist motive

But Islam is the religion of piss!

There must be a mistake! :biggrin:

Europe will be under attack by these Muslim dirtbags for years to come. Of course they are bringing it on themselves by allowing them into their countries.

One would think someone in those European Govts would catch a damned clue.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then its a damned duck.

Wonder how many more of their citizens have to die before they get off their lazy fat asses??

Claudette, the governments of Europe invited the savages in knowing there was no chance they would assimilate.

Let me see here, 9/11 worst single attack perpetrated on American territory, ever committed buy closeted Muslims.Xenophobia my ass. Islam is the enemy and they prove it every day. Islam is the enemy of logic and western ideals, THEY make it so. They are the enemy of liberalism. They make it so, not me .I think we can all live without this hateful death cult. But you NEED them somehow?

Your bigotry - which you display here every day - seems to stem directly from your extreme mental limitations.

Claudette, the governments of Europe invited the savages in knowing there was no chance they would assimilate.

What the powers that be aka the elite are all about is to make themselves feel 'morally superior' they have this fallacious belief if they help 'others' rather than their own kind that somehow makes them 'morally superior' and it is jus co-incidental they and their corporate buddies get a lot of cheap labor.

This migration of muslims to Europe began a very long time ago...I was on a train once in Germany circa 1975 when I realized what was going on....lots of turks...I realized that it was very similar as to the way we let the mexican illegals come in...originally just to work in the Calif. fields but that transformed into something much bigger.

Also as mentioned before in the case of Germany ....having a huge,huge guilt complex over how they slaughtered in mass production style millions and millions of innocents during the WWII era ..... they try and compensate by helping another racial group to prove they are not racists...rather ironic though the group they chose to help so much enjoys killing Jews as much or more than the Nazis did. Is this just co-incidental?

Your bigotry - which you display here every day - seems to stem directly from your extreme mental limitations.

Oh yeh 'bigotry' dats da ticket...it sounds so bad...must be very bad....even almost as bad as 'waycism'...well lets just use both...dats da ticket...and of course not mention that nothing is more intolerant than a muzzie, no one hates the homersexuals more than the muzzies, and of course we should not overlook their basic belief that all non muzzies are infidels nothing bigoted about any of that right?

So let us go forth and proclaim dat all conservatives are bigoted waycists....the media will certainly help us out on dat.

Forum List

Back